Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 40
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• Thanked by 2eol VirMach
  • uh-oh...no sold out sign again...

• I guess we back to script generated 1 GB KVMs, they need a break to fix things ;)

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Now I lost my credit while placing an order, neat.

• @Neoon said:

You're nearly as lucky as me.

• Damn those invisible items remaining in cart!

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @Neoon said:

Mine still intact...

• Will anything beat the 8usd 10gb mem or 0,95 offer?

• I must go to sleep too. Nice offers from @VirMach

Respect.

Thanked by 2VirMach miu
  • Dunno...that 19.90 Windows 4GB KVM was pretty close...a little more storage...bam!

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

emgh said: Well, Virmach rep, you asked literally everyone active here to PM you, what do you expect? (answer mine first by the way and I'll get you a thank-you cookie, thank you).

itwasajokepleasedonthurtme

Devonius said: Error 1015
    You are being rate limited...

Please try to avoid too many clicks or refreshes, Cloudflare probably thinks you're attacking us.

donli said: If you can bake cookies on top of your billing server you might be VirMach.

xddxdd said: Got "You cannot add two black friday special in cart blah blah blah" error and missed that...

user123 said: Dammit, I hate the "You can not purchase more than one BF-SPECIAL at a time. Please remove any prior ones from the cart." error -_-

You can empty cart or clear cookies if this occurs.

just4sc said: darn...says I had something in my cart when I didn't...man...

Are you being presented with this after you're told the first time or second time?

JabJab said: This is cheaper than the other offer with 4 cores I bought and I was happy for 30 minutes... then it was outclassed by another offer (double the RAM) and I was disappointed. Now I am disappointed second time. Good job @VirMach mooooooar like that!

VirMach -- We Strive To Disappoint™

TheOnlyDK said: Yep, got the same can't purchase more than one message again and deal is gone. RIP. Deals missed due to that: 6 and counting

This is most likely due to the way WHMCS works and the way our flash deals work. I believe if you add something and it is removed due to being sold out, it doesn't "update" the cart so you need to click empty.

Neoon said: Now I lost my credit while placing an order, neat.

If you select credits this is unexpected. Please make... another ticket. PM me ticket numbers, I'll try to prioritize yours since you're extra unlucky.

Thanked by 1wtfcook
  • @just4sc said:
    Dunno...that 19.90 Windows 4GB KVM was pretty close...a little more storage...bam!

...a little closer to the old world...

• $15.00 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 2048MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 2x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 25GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION DALLAS, TX LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @just4sc said:
    Dunno...that 19.90 Windows 4GB KVM was pretty close...a little more storage...bam!

with 40GB SSD, was almost perfect...lost while payment....

• user123user123 Member
    edited November 2018

@VirMach said:

emgh said: Well, Virmach rep, you asked literally everyone active here to PM you, what do you expect? (answer mine first by the way and I'll get you a thank-you cookie, thank you).

Sharpens cake fork

@VirMach said:

user123 said: Dammit, I hate the "You can not purchase more than one BF-SPECIAL at a time. Please remove any prior ones from the cart." error -_-

You can empty cart or clear cookies if this occurs.

I emptied my cart, but I still got the same error. So, I ended up logging in and out. I missed the offer, but that will hopefully fix the problem.

• We must pray to our God VirMach to continue destroying the IP6 only hosts by providing a IP4 VPS for $0.95.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @VirMach said:

TheOnlyDK said: Yep, got the same can't purchase more than one message again and deal is gone. RIP. Deals missed due to that: 6 and counting

This is most likely due to the way WHMCS works and the way our flash deals work. I believe if you add something and it is removed due to being sold out, it doesn't "update" the cart so you need to click empty.

I do that, but it still happens when I add items to the cart. Not always, just the really good ones. Guess I'm one of the unlucky people can't get the best deals. Only missed 6 really good deals, not the end of the world... Wait, IT IS!

• @VirMach said:

just4sc said: darn...says I had something in my cart when I didn't...man...

Are you being presented with this after you're told the first time or second time?

If you select credits this is unexpected. Please make... another ticket. PM me ticket >numbers, I'll try to prioritize yours since you're extra unlucky.

Right when I clicked add cart the first time...then I clicked view cart and it was empty.

• emghemgh Member
    edited November 2018

VirMach said: itwasajokepleasedonthurtme

do you even lift bro

Special link for you Virmach: https://www.lowendtalk.com/messages/204559#Message_1114968

• @VirMach said:

"The promotion code entered does not exist"

Thanked by 2emgh tridinebandim
  • @Jake4 said:
    We must pray to our God VirMach to continue destroying the IP6 only hosts by providing a IP4 VPS for $0.95.

VirMach - in league with Colocrossing to prove you don't need IPv6.

Thanked by 1Jake4
  • VirMach - heating their offices with burning billing servers

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • $16.50 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 10 GIGABIT
    RAM 1024MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 1x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION CHICAGO, IL LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• Yep...no sold out sign..

• Virmach - Making every sweaty nerd wish they wrote scripts for their flashsale

• Hoping there will be another one of those 4gb kvms in texas/la (pray)

• this is about what's going on here.

Thanked by 1eol
  • now I am goin to bed. Sent message to @VirMach. I hope when I woke up I'll get my invoice. Awesome deals @VirMach . Thanks.

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • anyone got windows VPS from flash sale ?

• pullangcubopullangcubo Member
    edited November 2018

The order page is still bonkers. Hope it'll be fine running when the promised flash deal appears :smiley: