Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 37
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• Your site is broken, I pressed add to cart and it just crashed...

• STILL LOADING OMG DO I GET THIS?

• @emgh said:
    I HAVE IT IN MY SHOPPING BAG AND ITS FINISHING PLS DONT DIE ON ME

Please let us know once you've climaxed.

• emgh said: I HAVE IT IN MY SHOPPING BAG AND ITS FINISHING PLS DONT DIE ON ME

It's out of stock now

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2018

They restocked I guess, but website is almost dead.

I guess there are hidden fields somewhere in the website with pre-generated hostname, but because website is borking it generated some crap :P

• @VirMach its broken.
    After some tries I could get to the "OS seletcion" screen, but putting it to cart always brings "hostname incorrect".

Make 1 USD if that helps instead of 0,95

• OKAY HAD IT IN FUCKING CART, WAS LAST STAGE CHECKOUT AND PRESSING COMPLETE AND SITE CRASHES AND NOW NOTHING IN MY CART.......................

• Sold Out sign is still green....

• that is the error

• It not load page @VirMach test site for ddos ;) Sweet

• SOLD OUT

• Next year you should only allow LET users to get this, we don't want random guests and shit grabbing stuff we've been hunting for years for.

• Ugh...so broken. Either you get nothing or you get double charged :\

• @VirMach said:
    The system wasn't designed to accept a price under $1, we fixed it. Sorry about that. I think it definitely broke the site though.

I pressed on PayPal button and gave me Error 502. It is just unfair: double charge, website death :neutral:

• Okay it's official, that grace feature doesn't work for shit. I had it fucking reserved...

• emgh said: OKAY HAD IT IN FUCKING CART, WAS LAST STAGE CHECKOUT AND PRESSING COMPLETE AND SITE CRASHES AND NOW NOTHING IN MY CART.......................

Happened to all of us. Don't get frustrated. Go get some rest.

Thanked by 2southy emgh
  • @Jake4 said:
    Next year you should only allow LET users to get this, we don't want random guests and shit grabbing stuff we've been hunting for years for.

Stronglyl agree..haha

• Because everybody needs a cart...

• donlidonli Member
    edited November 2018

Anyone know if Farm & Fleet has a Black Friday deal on pitchforks?

Also any Black Friday deals on flights to Oklahoma ?

Thanked by 2VirMach 764664
  • Guys, he WANTED us to break his system.

Consider it fun, so don't stress out.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

@emgh said:

@VirMach said:
    The system wasn't designed to accept a price under $1, we fixed it. Sorry about that. I think it definitely broke the site though.

WAS THIS THE SPOKEN-ABOUT-OFFER? IF SO IM DEAD INSIDE.

I don't even know anymore, we've spoken about a lot of offers. I think this was the one someone basically requested several pages ago to match a NAT offer.

JabJab said: They restocked I guess, but website is almost dead.

The website is slightly more than almost dead. One moment while we fix the issue and see how many of these were actually purchased. There was a lot of stock but it may have gone quick.

Jake4 said: Next year you should only allow LET users to get this, we don't want random guests and shit grabbing stuff we've been hunting for years for.

We are going to include offers in this thread, we're just still trying to iron out everything and let it cool off a bit to post some more.

emgh said: Okay it's official, that grace feature doesn't work for shit. I had it fucking reserved...

It does work but it wasn't designed to work in microseconds with hundreds of people clicking it at once at the exact moment. We were only joking about breaking the site; we're on it.

I'll see what we can do.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

How many of you actually got it?

• Sold out have green color change to RED @VirMach

• @scorcher9 said:

emgh said: OKAY HAD IT IN FUCKING CART, WAS LAST STAGE CHECKOUT AND PRESSING COMPLETE AND SITE CRASHES AND NOW NOTHING IN MY CART.......................

Happened to all of us. Don't get frustrated. Go get some rest.

It's fine, not frustrated anymore. Tempure spikes when you're browing this for such a long time, well, on the good side I lost motivation to renew my ideling 386mb memory server for 4 bucks now that I see this 512mb for 0,95 bucks so I guess that's good.

• @VirMach, is this the break you were talking about? NO ONE will rest with a $0.95/yr deal even if it's in fucking Buffalo lol :smiley:

• tridinebandimtridinebandim Member
    edited November 2018

FAT32 said: How many of you actually got it?

none :/ checkout button cleared my cart

edit: some people got it..

• anyone got it ? that is frustrating.. i added it in cart, chosen OS and next then site crash.

• $9.50 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION OpenVZ – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 1536MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 1x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 30GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 750GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION ATLANTA, GA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4