Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 288
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• @lowfront said:

@ben47955 said:

To get deal you need to have your mouse on the button to get no brainier deal. If you where doing something else, well, that explain why you didn't get it.

I did that of course. Every time I would just get 404 error or capcha till it was sold out.

This was more than just the no brainers too.

I dont know what to said. I don't think there are that much a market for the bot to resell deal. Look, i can't even let away a nice deal ( the 833) at cost. Now think about the meeeh deal.

• @FAT32 said:
    50% off recurring KVM Lite | Available

Any hint with this one?

• PhantomPain said: Any hint with this one?

Read this thread ?

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @ben47955 said:

PhantomPain said: Any hint with this one?

Read this thread ?

It may not in these two threads

• @PhantomPain said:

@ben47955 said:

Read this thread ?

what if it may be in this thread?

• What if it may be in the other thread ?

• @plumberg said:

@PhantomPain said:

@ben47955 said:

Read this thread ?

But @FAT32 didn’t mention it like the others so I guess it may be in somewhere else

• @PhantomPain said:

@plumberg said:

@PhantomPain said:

@ben47955 said:

Read this thread ?

But @FAT32 didn’t mention it like the others so I guess it may be in somewhere else

Who know ? You will need to find out.

• Someone said he is tired of christmas sound, me :

• OK after refreshing myself I will try checking page 27-30 carefully one more time. Since I just notice my bill has increased 500% (and it still going) this month, this is last time I check. I need to work hard to fill them.

BTW, I got 50% off KVM lite one but decide not to use it since I already had free one.

• I give up too. I need tu study for my exam tomorrow.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @FAT32 said:

1. There are lots of coupon codes there by hovering on the dots symbol, but only one of them is real

Fake eggs are Evol!!!

Thanked by 2uptime FAT32
  • @ben47955 said:
    I think it's still undefined what is KVM lite is. That include OVZ conversion, plan from the special plan and maybe flash sale. Do it will be a regular product ? I doubt.

Well here is what @VirMach specifically said it was...

KVM Lite is just our way of saying it might come with a shrunken disk (some of them don't right now) and it doesn't have any of the premium support feature set of KVM premium plans. That means no custom ISO, no Windows, no dedicated CPU or high IO options, no 10Gbps, lower available locations, no extra IPs, no extra disk space or other customization.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • What about fake fake ?

• 1…167168169170171172173

175 by Monday.

• @donli said:

@ben47955 said:
    I think it's still undefined what is KVM lite is. That include OVZ conversion, plan from the special plan and maybe flash sale. Do it will be a regular product ? I doubt.

KVM Lite is just our way of saying it might come with a shrunken disk (some of them don't right now) and it doesn't have any of the premium support feature set of KVM premium plans. That means no custom ISO, no Windows, no dedicated CPU or high IO options, no 10Gbps, lower available locations, no extra IPs, no extra disk space or other customization.

I was more referring about what can be called KVMlite. Like are these flash are ?

• donlidonli Member
    edited December 2019

@ben47955 said:

@donli said:

@ben47955 said:

I was more referring about what can be called KVMlite. Like are these flash are ?

I think the only ones that the LITE eggs apply to are the 6 "KVM Lite" offers on the special offers page: https://virmach.com/special-offers

• @donli said:

@ben47955 said:

@donli said:

@ben47955 said:

I think the only ones that the LITE eggs apply to are the 6 "KVM Lite" offers on the special offers page: https://virmach.com/special-offers

I guess, but still. Are flash deal KVM lite or discounted normal vps without add-on allowed ?

• dTQzBen8dTQzBen8 Member
    edited December 2019

OK still no luck.

Text: some are confused but see no relevant to eggs
    Image: few memes, inspected them with no eggs inside
    Link: nothing but black suit and puzzle

I will give up now and wait for hints. Still I will come here and push thread forward.

Good night everyone.

Thanked by 2FAT32 FrankZ
  • Yeah, still need more post

• The more the merrier...

• We are close to page 174

• I think 174 is going to be a great page

• @ben47955 said:
    Yeah, still need more post

Thanked by 2uptime FrankZ
  • Yeah. We need to average a bit more than 94 post per day to make it. The needed average going down. That's good.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • We should rather have a too fast then a too slow start... since people tend to fade and desert with time... such is life :open_mouth:

• @ZA_capetown said:
    We should rather have a too fast then a too slow start... since people tend to fade and desert with time... such is life :open_mouth:

Yeah, that what I'm expecting too. Let's see. But christmas is really close, so probably that the hype will only go higher.

• @ZA_capetown said:
    We should rather have a too fast then a too slow start... since people tend to fade and desert with time... such is life :open_mouth:

desert? Never! Dessert!!

Thanked by 2ZA_capetown uptime
  • Let's take it to page 2000

• alilet said: Let's take it to page 2000

Don't said that, I will die if Virmach promise free lifetime dedi ....