Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSolutions.ro Black Friday Thread -shared-VPS -STORAGE VPS-Dedicated Servers in Romania - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSolutions.ro Black Friday Thread -shared-VPS -STORAGE VPS-Dedicated Servers in Romania

123457»

Comments

• niceguy said: @cociu when will my vps will be delivered?. i have paid full amount for my vps. its status is showing as cancelled.

i opened ticket #600619 on 23/11/2018 no one replied.
    today i opened another ticket #356591.
    yesterday you told me to send details in Message, which i did, but you haven't replied to my queries.
    Either deliver the promised service or refund my money.

please let me know what you prefere finnaly , refund or provide the vps , for me is easy to do anuy of this. The transaction was marked as canceled because something was faill , paypal api or our system.

• I got my vps yesterday. Thanks and great performance!

Thanked by 1cociu
  • Got my VPS Yesterday too, great performance for performance/$ Ratio. Also, Cociu added days to my renew/due date for delay. Thanks, highly recommended, will definitely buy again

Thanked by 1cociu
  • @cociu said:

Still no Dedis?

de dedi offer will be something like this :

2xE5-2450L

16 gb ram

1tb hdd or 240 ssd what you choose.

1ipv4

10 tb inculded in 1gbps port speed (almost dedicated port , you will have any time minimum 500mbps free)

price 35 eur/mo

we will have arrownd 300 servers but need 1-2 days to let my boys to sleep.

Don't you offer 32 GB RAM like you had once for limited stock?

• @cociu You have more and more customers. I know that you are very busy recently, I can understand. But if you are free, can you solve my tk? I opened this tk in September, but until now, the problem has still not been resolved, vps can not be used for more than 2 months. On 11/11/2018 I got a reply say "can we provide a new vps in another node ?", then I replied to this tk quickly, but until today, no one has replied to me, no one has solved my problem. Please pay attention to your old customers, thank you.

Thanked by 1notFrecyboy
  • huangyuyu said: @cociu You have more and more customers. I know that you are very busy recently, I can understand. But if you are free, can you solve my tk? I opened this tk in September, but until now, the problem has still not been resolved, vps can not be used for more than 2 months. On 11/11/2018 I got a reply say "can we provide a new vps in another node ?", then I replied to this tk quickly, but until today, no one has replied to me, no one has solved my problem. Please pay attention to your old customers, thank you.

This tiket is lost in this case , we had in october some problems with the tikets so i sugest to open a new one and send me a message with the new one. I will take a look personally and resolve rappid +2 month compensate for the delay.

• @cociu said:

huangyuyu said: @cociu You have more and more customers. I know that you are very busy recently, I can understand. But if you are free, can you solve my tk? I opened this tk in September, but until now, the problem has still not been resolved, vps can not be used for more than 2 months. On 11/11/2018 I got a reply say "can we provide a new vps in another node ?", then I replied to this tk quickly, but until today, no one has replied to me, no one has solved my problem. Please pay attention to your old customers, thank you.

This tiket is lost in this case , we had in october some problems with the tikets so i sugest to open a new one and send me a message with the new one. I will take a look personally and resolve rappid +2 month compensate for the delay.

new tk num :#393481
    old tk num:#152471
    thank you very much.

• @cociu Has solved all the problems, thank you, the best wishes!

• @cociu The 1 TB storage vps can NOT install new os,and I open ticket for a month,no one give me a reply

• Waiting for dedicated offer.. I hope you will give more lower price 😀

• for anyone wanting /dev/net/tun for openvpn the device needs to be created manually somewhere:

create_tun() {
            if ! [ -c /dev/net/tun ]; then
                    mkdir -p /dev/net
                    mknod -m 666 /dev/net/tun c 10 200
            fi
    }

(add create_tun to start() in /etc/init.d/openvpn)

Thanked by 1VayVayKa
  • itoffshore said: if ! [ -c /dev/net/tun ]; then mkdir -p /dev/net mknod -m 666 /dev/net/tun c 10 200 fi

Good solution (or kludge), thanks, but it will not work in /etc/init.d/openvpn when VPS start.

• hello guys ,

this server was promissed in BF , i know we have tard but we had to change the panel control because the old one was broke , so here we go :smile:

Dedicated Server

2xE5-2450 (32 Vcore)

32 gb ram

1tb sata hdd (new one)

1 ipv4

1gbps port speed (almost dedicated)

20 tb traffic included/mo

https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=339

• Hello, @cociu. Bought VPS OFFER3 4core-4gbram-400gb on black friday. But there were huge problems with it. I opened the Ticket ID ticket: # 206026 and described the problems. You fixed only problems with "Failed to allocate directory watch: Too many open files" and when the VPS stopped working when tun / tap was activated. The problem with one active core instead of 4 cores was not fixed, the tun / tap module was not activated and others.

I wanted to use it as my main VPS, but waited until they solved the problems with the VPS. More than a month has passed, but the problems have not been fixed. In addition to this, another problem appeared VPS terribly slows down because I / O speed 2-10 MB / s. Now there is no such ticket at all, as if I did not create it, but I have mailings that prove that I created the ticket.

Mail from your support
    screenshot-mail-protonmail-com-2019-01-07-19-09-55 screenshot-mail-protonmail-com-2019-01-07-19-11-02

No that ticket
    screenshot-secure-hostsolutions-ro-2019-01-07-18-41-51

Problem with I/O speed

root@s3:~# wget -qO- bench.sh | bash                                                                                                                                                         
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    CPU model            : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2450L 0 @ 1.80GHz
    Number of cores      : 4
    CPU frequency        : 1783.030 MHz
    Total size of Disk   : 393.0 GB (25.0 GB Used)
    Total amount of Mem  : 4096 MB (85 MB Used)
    Total amount of Swap : 4608 MB (83 MB Used)
    System uptime        : 30 days, 2 hour 42 min
    Load average         : 51,84, 56,25, 59,51
    OS                   : Debian GNU/Linux 9
    Arch                 : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel               : 4.15.17-1-pve
    I/O speed(1st run)   : 2 MB/s
    I/O speed(2nd run)   : 7 MB/s
    I/O speed(3rd run)   : 9 MB/s
    Average I/O speed    : 6.0 MB/s
    Node Name                       IPv4 address            Download Speed
    CacheFly                        205.234.175.175         70,1MB/s      
    Linode, Tokyo, JP               106.187.96.148          6,35MB/s      
    Linode, Singapore, SG           139.162.23.4            6,21MB/s      
    Linode, London, UK              176.58.107.39           30,3MB/s      
    Linode, Frankfurt, DE           139.162.130.8           44,7MB/s      
    Linode, Fremont, CA             50.116.14.9             7,87MB/s      
    Softlayer, Dallas, TX           173.192.68.18           8,90MB/s      
    Softlayer, Seattle, WA          67.228.112.250          7,69MB/s      
    Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE        159.122.69.4            41,1MB/s      
    Softlayer, Singapore, SG        119.81.28.170           7,85MB/s      
    Softlayer, HongKong, CN         119.81.130.170          6,55MB/s      

Problem with cores. test in diff time and when support ask
    https://serverscope.io/trials/rM6W
    https://serverscope.io/trials/rMk2
    https://serverscope.io/trials/Rqrz
    https://serverscope.io/trials/3qzw

Last test
    https://serverscope.io/trials/rMk2

I could not wait any longer and configured the VPS from another provider. I am absolutely not satisfied with the quality of the VPS and support. And I want a refund.

• ofit said: I wanted to use it as my main VPS, but waited until they solved the problems with the VPS. More than a month has passed, but the problems have not been fixed. In addition to this, another problem appeared VPS terribly slows down because I / O speed 2-10 MB / s. Now there is no such ticket at all, as if I did not create it, but I have mailings that prove that I created the ticket.

we have post in our whmcs something about tiketing , seems you have not see-it , any way , please open a new one because the old tikets was all lost. Once you open the tiket we will resolve your issue and give some compensation.

• @cociu said:

ofit said: I wanted to use it as my main VPS, but waited until they solved the problems with the VPS. More than a month has passed, but the problems have not been fixed. In addition to this, another problem appeared VPS terribly slows down because I / O speed 2-10 MB / s. Now there is no such ticket at all, as if I did not create it, but I have mailings that prove that I created the ticket.

we have post in our whmcs something about tiketing , seems you have not see-it , any way , please open a new one because the old tikets was all lost. Once you open the tiket we will resolve your issue and give some compensation.

I have not received a letter about this notification. But support stopped responding long before the loss of tickets, last answer from support were 30.11.18. Created a Ticket ID: 560375 with problems that I remembered.
    Prefer a return. I do not think that you will give a worthwhile compensation. Moreover, I do not know how to use this VPS anymore.

• ofit said: I have not received a letter about this notification. But support stopped responding long before the loss of tickets, last answer from support were 30.11.18. Created a Ticket ID: 560375 with problems that I remembered.

Prefer a return. I do not think that you will give a worthwhile compensation. Moreover, I do not know how to use this VPS anymore.

i cannot negate you have opened before the tiket , the problem was some tikets was not appear in our admin page so finnaly after some emails from the clients we note this bug and we have fix this with whmcs team. Also the same team was told us all the tikets what was not appear in our admin area was lost so we have post this in your client area. Any way i am opened to refund you or provide a new one but please open a tiket and let us know what you prefere.

• @cociu said:

ofit said: I have not received a letter about this notification. But support stopped responding long before the loss of tickets, last answer from support were 30.11.18. Created a Ticket ID: 560375 with problems that I remembered.

i cannot negate you have opened before the tiket , the problem was some tikets was not appear in our admin page so finnaly after some emails from the clients we note this bug and we have fix this with whmcs team. Also the same team was told us all the tikets what was not appear in our admin area was lost so we have post this in your client area. Any way i am opened to refund you or provide a new one but please open a tiket and let us know what you prefere.

Ok understand. Thanks.
    Open Ticket #245126

• KSSilenceKSSilence Member
    edited January 2019

Hey @cociu , do your KVM VPS offerings support PFSense? i know it cant be done with OpenVZ because of kernel issues, but i am considering getting a KVM vps to run pfsense on locally to connect the current Storage VPS i have with you and future VPS's to, so i'd like to know if it will work, and if so, if you are able to provide a deployment template that uses the latest community edition ISO.

Currently the Storage VPS i have VPN's back to a pfsense i have in the USA which connects it into the rest of my network, but im looking at relocating that pfsense to be closer to future vm's.

Also, what happened to the VNC Console feature that you used to have? it's no longer there in the control panel i noticed, please bring this back, as its very useful during initial setup of the VM, firewall and VPN, where network lockouts are almost guaranteed until fully setup.