Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSolutions.ro Black Friday Thread -shared-VPS -STORAGE VPS-Dedicated Servers in Romania - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSolutions.ro Black Friday Thread -shared-VPS -STORAGE VPS-Dedicated Servers in Romania

Comments

• “We will deliver all orders in maximum 3 hours after a clear payment. ”
    Perhaps it is 3 days?

• @hswmartin said:
    The disk's IO of my vps is always lower than 10m/s these days.As a comparison, It was more than 500m/s when I got it. why are so different

2147483648 bytes (2.1 GB, 2.0 GiB) copied, 874.724 s, 2.5 MB/s

Overselling?

• I was hoping to see some nice dedi deals, looks like it wont happen :(

• I've bought a vps 3 days ago but it is still pending.

Based on what @hswmartin said it looks like the quality of the services is not that good as I thought.

Can any other members that have a VPS with him give me some advice if I should cancel my order? Thanks.

• @cociu said:

hkhan03 said: Ordered VPS 1GB, tried to add tun/tap from panel, tun/tap not added, tried to reboot server to check if tun/tap added but received error, since then vps is offline. Raised ticket but Its been nearly 48 hours and no reply from Support (ticket #987063) till yet.

some issue is a external problem , we just recive this from modulesfactory :

Attached file should prevent the problem with add tap tun, you can enable tap-tun again. Upload to

/modules/servers/proxmox/

so we need to test it first in a fresh/test node and lather upload it. This take time so the delay in your tiketing is caused by this and by huge demand orders in this period. We will fix it asap but please allow some more time.

TUN/TAP not fixed yet. No answer of ticket/No update yet.

• dodheimsgard said: I was hoping to see some nice dedi deals, looks like it wont happen

this is promiseed to be , unfortunatly still have +100 orders in pending and arrownd 100 tikets. Until my colleage will resolve the tikets and the orders we will not make any offer to avoid more problems.

Thanked by 1dodheimsgard
  • fla said: I've bought a vps 3 days ago but it is still pending.

Based on what @hswmartin said it looks like the quality of the services is not that good as I thought.

Can any other members that have a VPS with him give me some advice if I should cancel my order? Thanks.

Hello , we have delays in deploy but if you have payed we gurantee de delivery , also once is delivered we will change the next due date in this case you will recuperate the days waiting. Thanks for understand.

• hkhan03 said: TUN/TAP not fixed yet. No answer of ticket/No update yet.

90% of our tikets right now is about this , the button from your client area is broken due of unpresentable support from modulesfactory (we use his module for vps) so finnaly we will make a script wich will activate for all people this module. We will need some hours more.

Make it one and one will take weeks.

• The disk's IO of my vps is always lower than 10m/s these days.As a comparison, It was more than 500m/s when I got it. why are so different

this is fake news "sir" you never got 500m/s from us even if you are single in the node.

Any way you can open a tiket and wait the answer (will delay but will came) .

I am sure is a fake news because all this orders from BF was delivered in new nodes ... so nothing related with what you mention here.

• niceguy said: Hi,

I ordered 1Tb storage VPS, paid full amount. it has been 3 days but my VPS is still not available. I also opened a ticket about this issue. Instead of making available the service, the VPS status is showing as cancelled. Kindly deliver the service or refund my money.

please give me your email in private. This will be a mistake or something.

• Danielee said: @cociu Can you change one of my servers to a node that has a better network condition/connection to my place? through ticket?

this is not a problem for me but you will need to wait until all this will calm down.

• @cociu any Cyber Monday deals?

Also, not now, but when you free maybe next month, can you show photos of your setup or servers, I am happy your business is growing and curious how your setup looks like (nevermind if you want to keep it secret)

• ps20090 said: Also, not now, but when you free maybe next month, can you show photos of your setup or servers, I am happy your business is growing and curious how your setup looks like (nevermind if you want to keep it secret)

we are still a mess but this is not a secret ,.... i will make some pics in the next month. about the cyber deals ... we are not prepared to make right now more deals because we delay in what we have offered and until is all done we will not offer nothing more. Will came some dedis wich i have promissed but first we need to be delivered all orders.

Thanked by 1ps20090
  • michealkentenmichealkenten Member
    edited November 2018

I hope you will get stuff sorted out soon, so that someone can look at my VPS and why I can download from it with almost 300Mbit without issues, but streaming a 4K movie (direct play, no transcoding) just won't work.

• Fuse module is resolved , will be activated in the next hour in all vps . The button from the client area is still not work so we have made a script witch is enable tun/tap directly when the vps is provided.

• @cociu said:

Danielee said: @cociu Can you change one of my servers to a node that has a better network condition/connection to my place? through ticket?

this is not a problem for me but you will need to wait until all this will calm down.

Mr. Adrian has already fixed my TUN problem after several tickets in less than 2 hours?! can you believe that?! anyways, you are doing great generally. I definitely will lock in for a while. good luck!!

• please check invoice #14348
    3 days and it's still pending

• cociu said: The disk's IO of my vps is always lower than 10m/s these days.As a comparison, It was more than 500m/s when I got it. why are so different

this is fake news "sir" you never got 500m/s from us even if you are single in the node.

Any way you can open a tiket and wait the answer (will delay but will came) .

I am sure is a fake news because all this orders from BF was delivered in new nodes ... so nothing related with what you mention here.

I am sorry, It is my fault, I put some data whose size is about 2G in the wrong directory named "/run". The IO turns normal when I delete it.this is the IO now:

2147483648 bytes (2.1 GB, 2.0 GiB) copied, 5.9665 s, 360 MB/s

• @cociu said:

niceguy said: Hi,

I ordered 1Tb storage VPS, paid full amount. it has been 3 days but my VPS is still not available. I also opened a ticket about this issue. Instead of making available the service, the VPS status is showing as cancelled. Kindly deliver the service or refund my money.

please give me your email in private. This will be a mistake or something.

@cociu message sent. with email and ticket number

• Danielee said: Mr. Adrian has already fixed my TUN problem after several tickets in less than 2 hours?! can you believe that?! anyways, you are doing great generally. I definitely will lock in for a while. good luck!!

lol , poor Adrian , is work almost 24/24 hours this days ...

• Good price and hardworking ppl. Stay strong hostsolutions.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • @cociu
    Still no Dedis?

• All orders is delivered , if anyone have his vps undelivered please open a tiket. Really thanks guys , always when we offer bulks disscount we have to work 2-5 days almost 24 hours/day this meen much for me eaven in some offers we do not make money but i feel verry pleasure when i see people is like what we do here.

• cociucociu Member
    edited November 2018

Still no Dedis?

de dedi offer will be something like this :

2xE5-2450L

16 gb ram

1tb hdd or 240 ssd what you choose.

1ipv4

10 tb inculded in 1gbps port speed (almost dedicated port , you will have any time minimum 500mbps free)

price 35 eur/mo

we will have arrownd 300 servers but need 1-2 days to let my boys to sleep.

• cociucociu Member
    edited November 2018

Also 300 vps more in stock in any storage plan will off 30% using the cupon code "BF2018STORAGEVPS" RECURRING FOR LIFE !!!!!

also 8tb vps is available now!

• icehostingicehosting Member
    edited November 2018

@cociu
    Can you please add the storage discount and in the following storage vps?
    https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=282
    It is possible this?

• Can you please add the storage discount and in the following storage vps?
    https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=282
    It is possible this?

i will not consider this package as storage due of hight cpu and ram ,... sorry i cannot because all this nodes is full wich was dedicated to this offer.

• sutichbuon said: please check invoice #14348

3 days and it's still pending

all delivered now./

Thanked by 2aba bloodyprince
  • bloodyprincebloodyprince Member
    edited November 2018

Got the vps delivered at last! He also changed the recurring date from the day the vps is delivered! @Cociu is the man of his word. Thank you :smile:

Thanked by 1cociu
  • @cociu when will my vps will be delivered?. i have paid full amount for my vps. its status is showing as cancelled.
    i opened ticket #600619 on 23/11/2018 no one replied.
    today i opened another ticket #356591.
    yesterday you told me to send details in Message, which i did, but you haven't replied to my queries.
    Either deliver the promised service or refund my money.