Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSolutions.ro Black Friday Thread -shared-VPS -STORAGE VPS-Dedicated Servers in Romania - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSolutions.ro Black Friday Thread -shared-VPS -STORAGE VPS-Dedicated Servers in Romania

Comments

• Tldr ?

• Waiting for dedicated as well

• Anybody got a Test IP/Looking Glass/Speedtest?

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited November 2018

If any long-time members require an ip+port for iperf3 tests ,PM me. (reply at my discretion obviously)

I have an ovz and lxc 1TB container respectively for your testing.

• @vimalware said:
    If any long-time members require an ip+port for iperf3 tests ,PM me. (reply at my discretion obviously)

I have an ovz and lxc 1TB container respectively for your testing.

the storage ones? Have you seen any difference between the two? OS wise LXC just has debian 8 added right?

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited November 2018

@Nihim said:

@vimalware said:

the storage ones? Have you seen any difference between the two? OS wise LXC just has debian 8 added right?

OS-wise for LXC nodes, there's an ubuntu 16.04 template that you can load(reload from panel to be precise). I did.
    I've left the box idling for a month to let them sort out any lxc teething pains. I haven't written more than a couple of 10GB test files. The ovz one is 95% full of my educational isos.

Edit: looks like lot more users just jumped on my lxc host node. Load-avg spikes to 14-16 (lxc lets you see it. hehe)

• vimalware said: Edit: looks like lot more users just jumped on my lxc host node. Load-avg spikes to 14-16 (lxc lets you see it. hehe)

this will be fixed today with a ram upgrade , some nodes was missconfig .....

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @AC_Fan said:
    Anybody got a Test IP/Looking Glass/Speedtest?

same, IP for ping test pls

• @cociu
    I'm interested in one of the medium size storage, but I need to have iSCSI available within LXC. Is it possible?

if you are unsure, can you post LXC version and host kernel version? without giving out too much info about your systems publicly.

Thanks for your great BF offers.

• vimalware said: Load-avg spikes to 14-16 (lxc lets you see it. hehe)

Is this under VPS performance ? All images are broken under that in chrome.

• Just ordered offer3. (っ´▽`)っ Great deal. Thanks

• @cociu are you planning to support ubuntu 18.04 LTS at some point?

• MagicalTrain said: @cociu are you planning to support ubuntu 18.04 LTS

you can upgrade it from 16.04 right ?

• Please provide IP for test. You domain is behind CloudFlare.

All of the servers are located in Romania?

• @cociu
    About Offer 3 (4 core, 4gb ram, 400gb hdd raid10), is RAM dedicated, aka can I use it fully all of the time? What read/write performance in MB/s can I expect on that hdd?
    Thanks for the offers!! :smile:

• About Offer 3 (4 core, 4gb ram, 400gb hdd raid10), is RAM dedicated, aka can I use it fully all of the time? What read/write performance in MB/s can I expect on that hdd?
    Thanks for the offers!!

Ram is not a problem because all nodes came with 384 gb ram, but you must to controll the cpu and hdd write/read usage

• matija said: All of the servers are located in Romania?

yes

• @cociu said:

matija said: All of the servers are located in Romania?

yes

No offense implied @cociu , but we'll greatly appreciate it if you provide a looking glass (atleast a 100mb test file).

Thanked by 1magicvpn
  • Hi,

All of your servers are located in RO?

• @Windmm said:
    Hi,

All of your servers are located in RO?

Dude, he already said yes.

• AC_Fan said: No offense implied @cociu , but we'll greatly appreciate it if you provide a looking glass (atleast a 100mb test file).

ok , next time i promissed

Thanked by 1magicvpn
  • @cociu You ignored my ticket?

• manlivo said: @cociu You ignored my ticket?

nope , i dont ignore any tiket. We are full today , i will take a look , please pm witht the tiket

• @cociu said:

nope , i dont ignore any tiket. We are full today , i will take a look , please pm witht the tiket

Thank! My ticket was resolved. @cociu you are best friend.

• cociu said: i will take a look , please pm with the tiket

Please check mine too. I pmed you ticket#.

• @cociu said:

Is any test file available? Just need to find out whether the speed is going to be like BuyVM (consistent 90% throughout) or Hetzner (consistent 30% throughout).

• Is it possible to 'apt upgrade' a storage VPS with the Debian 8 template installed to Debian Stretch? Or does that hose it like the Ubuntu upgrades apparently do/did?

• How long does activation of services usually take?

• i take it the load shown on HTOP is for the whole server not my instance ?
    i only have 1 thing running and load looks high but everything is running normally..

• ps20090ps20090 Member
    edited November 2018

FUSE can't be enable on LXC node/this offer right? It is only for KVM right, which is not these offer right? Thanks