Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSolutions.ro Black Friday Thread -shared-VPS -STORAGE VPS-Dedicated Servers in Romania - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSolutions.ro Black Friday Thread -shared-VPS -STORAGE VPS-Dedicated Servers in Romania

Comments

• A

xeset said: +1 I'm getting the Failed to allocate directory watch: Too many open files error

this is some settings from proxmox node , we are investigate this and i hope resolve it soon.

Thanked by 2tech2_AU xeset
  • RAINMAN said: Is the 4gb 400gb vps done? it says FRE85XOP86 is expired.

all this vps was gone , you are late sorry.

• I also get this message on OFFER3...Failed to allocate directory watch: Too many open files..which is annoying as my Directadmin CP will not install without errors and does not work.

• @cociu said:
    A

xeset said: +1 I'm getting the Failed to allocate directory watch: Too many open files error

this is some settings from proxmox node , we are investigate this and i hope resolve it soon.

Please let us know when you fix the problem, saves me doing a support ticket...Also I know you are very busy setting up packages...Good luck, thank you.

• Same here. too many open files...

• Any new offers coming up today?

• 24 Hours Passed. Paid the amount, Order is still marked as unpaid, and now its cancelled with overdue noticed. Dunno what to do. Ticket opened but no response on that

• D3n3yD3n3y Member
    edited November 2018

I bought one. Thanks @cociu

Thanked by 1zhsso
  • @cociu whenever i try to run any "service" command i got error "Failed to allocate directory watch: Too many open files" why i got this error in "CentOs or in Ubuntu"also

• agroup said: 24 Hours Passed. Paid the amount, Order is still marked as unpaid, and now its cancelled with overdue noticed. Dunno what to do. Ticket opened but no response on that

no worry , wait the tiket , if the transaction was made you will get your vps.

• Nia1415 said: @cociu whenever i try to run any "service" command i got error "Failed to allocate directory watch: Too many open files" why i got this error in "CentOs or in Ubuntu"also

i have mention about this before , this will be fixed the most rappid we can , the problem is we have sale much in storage and is much to configure, I hope not tard more than 1-2 days more in resolve it.

• thimo said: Any new offers coming up today?

Here we go :

using cupon code "ssd2018bf" we disscount 50% in any of our standard vps plans from here : https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/virtual-private-server-vps-ssd

THE CUPON CODE IS VALID FOR ORDERS WITH 3 MONTH MINIMUM PERIOD AND ALSO IS RECURRING. ALL THIS ORDERS WILL BE DELIVERED MONDAY DUE OF HUGE DEMAND. MEANTIME PLEASE DO NOT OPEN TIKETS OR PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Thanks all for participate. Tumorrow we will came with the dedis offers.

• @cociu said:

agroup said: 24 Hours Passed. Paid the amount, Order is still marked as unpaid, and now its cancelled with overdue noticed. Dunno what to do. Ticket opened but no response on that

no worry , wait the tiket , if the transaction was made you will get your vps.

Thanks appreciate that

• I am yet to get my vps delivered, closed to 18hours since ordered, ticket number #182932 @cociu please help on this.

• contactwajeeh said: I am yet to get my vps delivered, closed to 18hours since ordered, ticket number #182932 @cociu please help on this.

i dont want to be a bad person , but please read the thread before , i have mentioned about delay because we face 3x more orders than i have espected, We are 12 persons here normaly 4 tech guys , 2 electricians, me and 5 person for install and arrange the racks normaly in a normal period. I ask a little patciense , we have promised all orders will be delivered and will be once is payed is reserved. But ... we are humans too. Thanks for understand and not open more tikets with " when will be aviable" . I know in my initial post we mention 3 hours in delivery but ... is more orders than we have espected and i try to respect every person who have buy from us. For me is easy to refund 9.99 eur because with the ipv4 cost this days i dont win any money , i make some offers for LET spirit ...

Any way , conclusion please give us more time and i promised you will be content with us.

We have a issue to resolve before deploy more orders (was mentioned before in this thread about "too many open files" and seems to be something with proxmox so i prefere fix this before deploy any vps more to avoid more tikets.

Thanks, Marius

Thanked by 2thimo magicvpn
  • @cociu said:

contactwajeeh said: I am yet to get my vps delivered, closed to 18hours since ordered, ticket number #182932 @cociu please help on this.

i dont want to be a bad person , but please read the thread before , i have mentioned about delay because we face 3x more orders than i have espected, We are 12 persons here normaly 4 tech guys , 2 electricians, me and 5 person for install and arrange the racks normaly in a normal period. I ask a little patciense , we have promised all orders will be delivered and will be once is payed is reserved. But ... we are humans too. Thanks for understand and not open more tikets with " when will be aviable" . I know in my initial post we mention 3 hours in delivery but ... is more orders than we have espected and i try to respect every person who have buy from us. For me is easy to refund 9.99 eur because with the ipv4 cost this days i dont win any money , i make some offers for LET spirit ...

Any way , conclusion please give us more time and i promised you will be content with us.

We have a issue to resolve before deploy more orders (was mentioned before in this thread about "too many open files" and seems to be something with proxmox so i prefere fix this before deploy any vps more to avoid more tikets.

Thanks, Marius

Thanks Marius. You are a man of your word!

• @cociu said:

hkhan03 said: Ordered VPS 1GB, tried to add tun/tap from panel, tun/tap not added, tried to reboot server to check if tun/tap added but received error, since then vps is offline. Raised ticket but Its been nearly 48 hours and no reply from Support (ticket #987063) till yet.

some issue is a external problem , we just recive this from modulesfactory :

Attached file should prevent the problem with add tap tun, you can enable tap-tun again. Upload to

/modules/servers/proxmox/

so we need to test it first in a fresh/test node and lather upload it. This take time so the delay in your tiketing is caused by this and by huge demand orders in this period. We will fix it asap but please allow some more time.

Where is the attached file?

• @cociu said:

When can we see the dedicated offers?

• @Ixalyon said:

@cociu said:

When can we see the dedicated offers?

Also eager to see the dedi offers!

• Hello Guys , we have resolve the problem with the "Failed to allocate directory watch: Too many open files" , we need to deliver some vps and after this i will came with the dedis offers.

• @cociu said:
    Hello Guys , we have resolve the problem with the "Failed to allocate directory watch: Too many open files" , we need to deliver some vps and after this i will came with the dedis offers.

If you post new offers, then better to open a new thread in the "Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2018" category. :smile:

• @cociu said:
    Hello Guys , we have resolve the problem with the "Failed to allocate directory watch: Too many open files" , we need to deliver some vps and after this i will came with the dedis offers.

thanx for your instant help .. you are really great .. :)

• @cociu or anyone bought this offers, does the vps servers have tun/tap enabled? FUSE supported?

I want to buy but I need to mount remote file system so I need fuse support.

• jamuja said: @cociu or anyone bought this offers, does the vps servers have tun/tap enabled? FUSE supported?

I want to buy but I need to mount remote file system so I need fuse support.

by default no , after the vps is provided you must to open a tiket with the subject "tun/tap" but you must to count with delays this days due of huge demand of orders and tiketing too.

Thanks.

• @cociu, can you give us a figure, how much the CPU can be used, is any Terms of Use for same? like 60% usage etc would help to know. I don't have too much HDD usage. Not running any mining also

• gks said: @cociu, can you give us a figure, how much the CPU can be used, is any Terms of Use for same? like 60% usage etc would help to know. I don't have too much HDD usage. Not running any mining also

if will be all day i wild like to see arrownd 50% usage to avoid future problems

• @cociu Can you change one of my servers to a node that has a better network condition/connection to my place? through ticket?

• The disk's IO of my vps is always lower than 10m/s these days.As a comparison, It was more than 500m/s when I got it. why are so different

2147483648 bytes (2.1 GB, 2.0 GiB) copied, 874.724 s, 2.5 MB/s

• @cociu, the coupon seems expired, are they sold out, you promised more deals right?

• Hi,

I ordered 1Tb storage VPS, paid full amount. it has been 3 days but my VPS is still not available. I also opened a ticket about this issue. Instead of making available the service, the VPS status is showing as cancelled. Kindly deliver the service or refund my money.