Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PSA: Avoid 365NAP. Yet another Joshua Prout Scam - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PSA: Avoid 365NAP. Yet another Joshua Prout Scam

Comments

• @Kris said:

Dcunningham said: We shouldn't be scamming people? I'm not sure where that came from but way left field. No scams have been reported against ICX from anywhere we aren't that type of ops.

So you just brushed over the fact that your homepage is claiming to be a high level realty specalty company but was written by someone who likely failed graduating high school.

Yes, scams often have a period where they aren't reported, only once the scam begins do things go sour, like your last company names.

I'll see you in 6-12 months, you seem to be the perfect blend of dumb-shit and stock photo these idiots need.

I hope when the lawsuits come, if you exist - are personally named.

Don't hold your breath if all ill say.

• KrisKris Member

Dcunningham said: Now your just being petty its from UNSA no elaboration needed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UNSA

The space alliance from Call of Duty, or the largest university in Bosnia and Herzegovina?

Thanked by 1jar
  • @Kris said:

Dcunningham said: Now your just being petty its from UNSA no elaboration needed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UNSA

The space alliance from Call of Duty, or the largest university in Bosnia and Herzegovina?

-.- when you have to many windows open at once USNA and furthered education at PVAMU.

• KrisKris Member

Dcunningham said: Don't hold your breath if all ill say.

I had some doubts until you actually started covering and building on his shell companies claiming you saw all sorts of employees of theirs in the hall with branded shirts...

You don't get branded shirts for your shell company who's been so sued into the ground you pivot to another name.

Best of luck Josh!

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

Well that's interesting because the United States Naval Academy (USNA) requires 5-years of active duty service after graduation. Being active duty wouldn't leave much time for you to run a DC, now would it? And I see no mention of any Business/Corporate Communications major being offered there.

Source: https://www.usna.edu/BlueAndGoldBook/academic.php

Where exactly did you get your undergrad?

• DcunninghamDcunningham Member
    edited June 2019

@Kris said:

I had some doubts until you actually started covering and building on his shell companies claiming you saw all sorts of employees of theirs in the hall with branded shirts...

You don't get branded shirts for your shell company who's been so sued into the ground you pivot to another name.

Best of luck Josh!

Well I'm not here to change your mind and go against your opinions at the end of the day people are going to believe what they believe. Much like I said before I'm only here to state facts when it comes to ICX being related to Prout in anyway (its false) and some of the false statements some users had on this thread. So again don't hold your breath on any ICX scams because they won't happen and to address the Prout situation because I don't want myself not commenting on it to be sought as ICX having anything to do with him. I am not him and ICX has nothing to do with him.

• @Dcunningham said:

Well I'm not here to change your mind and go against your opinions at the end of the day people are going to believe what they believe. Much like I said before I'm only here to state facts when it comes to ICX being related Prout..

Is Katrina Roberts as seen in the LinkedIn below the managing director at InterConnX? It's a simple yes-no question.
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/katrina-roberts-bbb501174/

• KrisKris Member
    edited June 2019

Okay, perhaps you could clear this up then...

https://www.linkedin.com/company/icxrealty/

You claim to have 10 PoPs:

• Equinix SY4 200 Bourke Rd. - SYDNEY AU
    • TierPoint - 3004 Irving Blvd - DALLAS, TX
    • Digital Realty - Dallas, TX
    • QTS Data Centers - Chicago, IL
    • Cologix - 151 Front Street, Toronto, Canada
    • Flexential 205 W. 9th Street. - Austin Texas
    • CyrusOne Houston - Houston, TX
    • Quasar - Houston, TX
    • EdgeConneX - Houston, TX

Out of all your IPs, they're just borrowed from Cogent / your transit providers. Third, I'm not seeing more than 1, possibly 2 locations in Texas announced under your ASN.

Do you operate other ASNs for these claimed international deployments? Hashtags and social media posts do not a true deployment make.

Feel free to PM them privately but I'd love to see your gateway IPs for each of these places especially Sydney, Canada and your other TX locations.

Finally, out of all your IPs, only one subnet even has domains pointed to it, 2 of which are down, 1 of which is reported as serving malware (and down) and the other is an odd educational guide to colleges in India.

Where are the other customers? Where's the routed IPs to your... 9 other PoPs?

Source: https://bgp.he.net/AS397097#_prefixes

Only one subnet actually hosting domains, all of.. 3:

https://bgp.he.net/net/165.254.28.0/24#_dns

38.108.20.0/24 - Cogent Inbound to IAH (Houston, TX)

1. be3294.ccr41.jfk02.atlas.cogentco.com 0.0% 21 7.9 7.5 6.3 9.6 0.8
    2. be2806.ccr41.dca01.atlas.cogentco.com 0.0% 21 12.7 12.7 11.4 18.6 1.5
    3. be2112.ccr41.atl01.atlas.cogentco.com 0.0% 21 24.2 23.7 22.9 24.2 0.4
    4. be2687.ccr41.iah01.atlas.cogentco.com 0.0% 20 44.0 43.9 42.7 48.2 1.2
    5. te0-0-0-3.agr14.iah01.atlas.cogentco.com 0.0% 20 44.7 43.8 42.9 45.1 0.6
    6. te0-0-2-0.nr11.b002576-1.iah01.atlas.cogentco.com 0.0% 20 44.3 44.9 43.2 51.5 2.0
    7. 38.108.20.1

38.108.23.0/24 - NTT Inbound to IAH / Houston TX:

1. ae-3.r23.dllstx09.us.bb.gin.ntt.net 0.0% 3 46.2 46.0 45.8 46.2 0.2
    2. ae-3.r04.hstntx01.us.bb.gin.ntt.net 0.0% 3 59.0 57.7 54.6 59.5 2.7
    3. ge-100-0-0-0.r04.hstntx01.us.ce.gin.ntt.net 0.0% 3 55.2 52.0 50.3 55.2 2.8
    4. ???

165.254.28.0/24 - GTT Inbound to IAH / Houston, TX:

1. 0.ae5.br1.nyc1.alter.net 0.0% 5 5.8 6.4 5.8 7.0 0.5
    2. ae13.cr0-nyc2.ip4.gtt.net 0.0% 5 6.7 8.3 6.7 12.4 2.5
    3. xe-0-0-0.ar0-hou2.ip4.gtt.net 0.0% 5 42.4 46.6 42.4 61.5 8.3
    4. test.test.com

At least we know why it looks like you have a balanced blend on bgp.he.net. Nothing says legitimate and professional like a rushed setup of 1200 IPs all to the same data center with uneven routing, and 1 website actually working out of 1200 ips.

Thanked by 2jar MasonR
    edited June 2019

@Kris said:

Okay, perhaps you could clear this up then...

https://www.linkedin.com/company/icxrealty/

You claim to have 10 PoPs:

• Equinix SY4 200 Bourke Rd. - SYDNEY AU
    • TierPoint - 3004 Irving Blvd - DALLAS, TX
    • Digital Realty - Dallas, TX
    • QTS Data Centers - Chicago, IL
    • Cologix - 151 Front Street, Toronto, Canada
    • Flexential 205 W. 9th Street. - Austin Texas
    • CyrusOne Houston - Houston, TX
    • Quasar - Houston, TX
    • EdgeConneX - Houston, TX

Out of all your IPs, they're just borrowed from Cogent / your transit providers. Third, I'm not seeing more than 1, possibly 2 locations in Texas announced under your ASN.

Do you operate other ASNs for these claimed international deployments? Hashtags and social media posts do not a true deployment make.

Feel free to PM them privately but I'd love to see your gateway IPs for each of these places especially Sydney, Canada and your other TX locations.

Finally, out of all your IPs, only one subnet even has domains pointed to it, 2 of which are down, 1 of which is reported as serving malware (and down) and the other is an odd educational guide to colleges in India.

Where are the other customers? Where's the routed IPs to your... 9 other PoPs?

Source: https://bgp.he.net/AS397097#_prefixes

Only one subnet actually hosting domains, all of.. 3:

https://bgp.he.net/net/165.254.28.0/24#_dns

38.108.20.0/24 - Cogent Inbound to IAH (Houston, TX)

1. be3294.ccr41.jfk02.atlas.cogentco.com 0.0% 21 7.9 7.5 6.3 9.6 0.8
    2. be2806.ccr41.dca01.atlas.cogentco.com 0.0% 21 12.7 12.7 11.4 18.6 1.5
    3. be2112.ccr41.atl01.atlas.cogentco.com 0.0% 21 24.2 23.7 22.9 24.2 0.4
    4. be2687.ccr41.iah01.atlas.cogentco.com 0.0% 20 44.0 43.9 42.7 48.2 1.2
    5. te0-0-0-3.agr14.iah01.atlas.cogentco.com 0.0% 20 44.7 43.8 42.9 45.1 0.6
    6. te0-0-2-0.nr11.b002576-1.iah01.atlas.cogentco.com 0.0% 20 44.3 44.9 43.2 51.5 2.0
    7. 38.108.20.1

38.108.23.0/24 - NTT Inbound to IAH / Houston TX:

1. ae-3.r23.dllstx09.us.bb.gin.ntt.net 0.0% 3 46.2 46.0 45.8 46.2 0.2
    2. ae-3.r04.hstntx01.us.bb.gin.ntt.net 0.0% 3 59.0 57.7 54.6 59.5 2.7
    3. ge-100-0-0-0.r04.hstntx01.us.ce.gin.ntt.net 0.0% 3 55.2 52.0 50.3 55.2 2.8
    4. ???

165.254.28.0/24 - GTT Inbound to IAH / Houston, TX:

1. 0.ae5.br1.nyc1.alter.net 0.0% 5 5.8 6.4 5.8 7.0 0.5
    2. ae13.cr0-nyc2.ip4.gtt.net 0.0% 5 6.7 8.3 6.7 12.4 2.5
    3. xe-0-0-0.ar0-hou2.ip4.gtt.net 0.0% 5 42.4 46.6 42.4 61.5 8.3
    4. test.test.com

At least we know why it looks like you have a balanced blend on bgp.he.net. Nothing says legitimate and professional like a rushed setup of 1200 IPs all to the same data center with uneven routing, and 1 website actually working out of 1200 ips.

Sure just keep them coming. We actually have more than 10 locations where we have equipment placed all interconnected via VPLS. Some are on-net and some are off-net. Most locations we previously released have equipment placed and will be deployed when needed. We have plans to have many more added over the next few months. Were placing equipment for rapid deployment. Its actually going quite well, the expansion over the next few months will be epic. Be sure to follow us on twitter.

• KrisKris Member

Dcunningham said: Sure just keep them coming. We actually have more than 10 locations where we have equipment placed all interconnected via VPLS. Some are on-net and some are off-net. Most locations we previously released have equipment placed and will be deployed when needed. We have plans to have many more added over the next few months. Were placing equipment for rapid deployment. Its actually going quite well, the expansion over the next few months will be epic. Be sure to follow us on twitter.

You didn't answer the question.

Show me some IPs that route, or explain why you don't have any? That's right, you don't have any.

Dcunningham said: We actually have more than 10 locations where we have equipment placed all interconnected via VPLS. Some are on-net and some are off-net.

Lol wut? You don't have enough IPs to route to your 10 locations. /24 is the minimum that'll make it to the routing table unless you're claiming you interconnect your Texas, Sydney and Canada data centers. You have IPs borrowed from your upstream going to 1 Texas data center, and I doubt you have an eBGP setup between AS's, so... show me the car-fax

What are your prefixes routed to Canada, Sydney, Chicago, etc.

Or are you seriously claiming you are physically renting space, bandwidth and power at 10 diverse data centers, but only have one turned up.

Usually when you 'place equipment' you bring it online.

Google Searchers: Do NOT place equipment at ICX Realty Trust Inc.

Katrina Roberts
    Managing Director at InterConnX =

Domain name: transitamerica.net
    Registry Domain ID: 2288492170_DOMAIN_NET-VRSN
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
    Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
    Updated Date: 2018-07-21T20:40:25.00Z
    Creation Date: 2018-07-21T20:40:25.00Z
    Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-07-21T20:40:25.00Z
    Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
    Registrar IANA ID: 1068
    Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
    Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
    Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC
    Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
    Registry Registrant ID:
    Registrant Name: Katrina Roberts
    Registrant Organization: Transit America Data Center
    Registrant Street: 1415 Louisiana St STE 003
    Registrant City: Houston
    Registrant State/Province: TX
    Registrant Postal Code: 77002
    Registrant Country: US
    Registrant Phone: +1.7139093193
    Registrant Phone Ext: 1
    Registrant Fax:
    Registrant Fax Ext:
    Registrant Email: [email protected]

Same person as this disabled WHT thread where they're banned for scamming.

They let TransitAmerica die, claimed to have 'bought it' but the same front-woman is back as the 'Managing Director'

Bonus: A 'managing partner shitbird' who actually thinks he can pull a fast one on us.

Good call @jar.

Thanked by 3jar MasonR limited

Good find, @Kris! I feel like even he has trouble keeping track of all of his personas.

• KrisKris Member
    edited June 2019

jar said: Granted I'm no stranger to being in Texas and working in NY. What I found interesting is that both people fell off the map professionally on the same month in 2017, only to appear again for this venture.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelf_corporation

Gotta age it! Bold move using the same AS# and claiming 10+ locations with... less than half that in /24's. Or are we routing Canada and Sydney via Houston, going to be interesting overhead.

MasonR said: Good find, @Kris! I feel like even he has trouble keeping track of all of his personas.

Finally, from my MTR's above, I consistently get 3 different transit blends, which likely was done to make it look to newbies like you have a balanced BGP.he.net bandwidth blend - too balanced. 1/3 of traffic to each, like you see in my graph above. That's not optimized, that is slap-dash.

Gonna call bullshit on that one. I always get the same routes for your /24's, those aren't optimized or likely will ever change routes.

Thanked by 1jar
  • hzrhzr Member

I have no stake in this, but this is interesting. Here's my view of it from my router:

38.108.23.0/24 is NTT only
    38.108.21.0/24 is Cogent only
    38.108.20.0/24 is Cogent only
    38.108.22.0/24 is GTT only
    165.254.28.0/24 is NTT,GTT,Cogent
    38.108.20.0/22 is NTT,Cogent (basically overridden)

I am somewhat curious about this split or why on earth you would want to do this.

Thanked by 2Kris limited
  • KrisKris Member
    edited June 2019

Was looking for more info about their network, and it seems some shitty hosting site featured them, but now it's removed.

Google Cache was still around, so I archived it, looks like they might have been threatened into taking it down from this Archive Link.

Nothing we don't already know except for the fact that someone mentioned underage staff - didn't someone else see some kid was in some JROTC type HS? Or perhaps that's Katrina.

What is of note on this page, while the screenshot is gone, someone got a dedicated server there and took a speedtest.

Wait, WTF? Are you saying even their premium tier network has issues? Why yes, yes it does. This dedi is supposed to have at least a 100 Mbps symetrical internet connection. This is what you actually get: click me. This dedicated server has an inferior connection than most of you out there. In fact it's 12% under the global average. Just look at that upload: 5.08 Mbit/s! If you tought that was really bad, wait till you see the ping to Google: 112 ms!

Not only are they lying out their ass about Noction routing unless they got the Lite version and can't figure it out - but apparently they had a 100Mbps connection, or some serious issues. That speedtest was taken 4/28, and they added peers in April, so something truly stinks.

Not to mention that page has been successfully wiped from the web... aw shit, wait.

• @MasonR said:
    Good find, @Kris! I feel like even he has trouble keeping track of all of his personas.

I'm not sure what you thought you found that was like a bang! I FOUND this bud. As you can see the WHT account at current is not disabled. Its because we acquired TA so whoever was the rep at TA that had a WHT account we had it disabled by the WHT staff. So the account on WHT is not disabled because it was so called belonging to PROUT so again just your opinion that you threw out there to link TA or ICX to Prout when in reality your wrong. You can also fact check that with an administrator on WHT.

• @Kris said:

Dcunningham said: Sure just keep them coming. We actually have more than 10 locations where we have equipment placed all interconnected via VPLS. Some are on-net and some are off-net. Most locations we previously released have equipment placed and will be deployed when needed. We have plans to have many more added over the next few months. Were placing equipment for rapid deployment. Its actually going quite well, the expansion over the next few months will be epic. Be sure to follow us on twitter.

You didn't answer the question.

Show me some IPs that route, or explain why you don't have any? That's right, you don't have any.

Dcunningham said: We actually have more than 10 locations where we have equipment placed all interconnected via VPLS. Some are on-net and some are off-net.

Lol wut? You don't have enough IPs to route to your 10 locations. /24 is the minimum that'll make it to the routing table unless you're claiming you interconnect your Texas, Sydney and Canada data centers. You have IPs borrowed from your upstream going to 1 Texas data center, and I doubt you have an eBGP setup between AS's, so... show me the car-fax

What are your prefixes routed to Canada, Sydney, Chicago, etc.

Or are you seriously claiming you are physically renting space, bandwidth and power at 10 diverse data centers, but only have one turned up.

Usually when you 'place equipment' you bring it online.

Google Searchers: Do NOT place equipment at ICX Realty Trust Inc.

Katrina Roberts
    Managing Director at InterConnX =

Registry Domain ID: 2288492170_DOMAIN_NET-VRSN
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
    Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
    Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-07-21T20:40:25.00Z
    Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
    Registrar IANA ID: 1068
    Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
    Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
    Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC
    Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
    Registry Registrant ID:
    Registrant Organization: Transit America Data Center
    Registrant Street: 1415 Louisiana St STE 003
    Registrant City: Houston
    Registrant State/Province: TX
    Registrant Postal Code: 77002
    Registrant Country: US
    Registrant Phone: +1.7139093193
    Registrant Phone Ext: 1
    Registrant Fax:
    Registrant Fax Ext:
    Registrant Email: [email protected]

Same person as this disabled WHT thread where they're banned for scamming.

They let TransitAmerica die, claimed to have 'bought it' but the same front-woman is back as the 'Managing Director'

Bonus: A 'managing partner shitbird' who actually thinks he can pull a fast one on us.

Good call @jar.

I believe I pretty much explained this to you. The recent locations we came out with are locations that we've shipped equipment to and we have them prepared for services. Once we need them we will lite them. They are fairly new we literally just got equipment to them, its not an overnight process. Both Houston and Dallas are lit because we've been there for awhile we actually have customer at those locations with colo and IP-Transit. So again your not finding anything that really says ICX or TA = Prout your just throwing out random things you find and saying "That's Prout".

So yes we did buy TA so that would make Katrina the managing member of TA as well. Unfortunately the decision was made to let it wither away and not re brand or build it back up after the mishap they had with obelisk and the 365NAP scandal.

Not to mention of course everyone here is going to hop on this bandwagon wave or whatever you guys have going on here but the reality of the matter is no FACTS are being brought forward because they're aren't any. The simple truth is ICX was never associated with Prout and never will.

• @Kris said:
    Was looking for more info about their network, and it seems some shitty hosting site featured them, but now it's removed.

Google Cache was still around, so I archived it, looks like they might have been threatened into taking it down from this Archive Link.

Nothing we don't already know except for the fact that someone mentioned underage staff - didn't someone else see some kid was in some JROTC type HS? Or perhaps that's Katrina.

What is of note on this page, while the screenshot is gone, someone got a dedicated server there and took a speedtest.

Wait, WTF? Are you saying even their premium tier network has issues? Why yes, yes it does. This dedi is supposed to have at least a 100 Mbps symetrical internet connection. This is what you actually get: click me. This dedicated server has an inferior connection than most of you out there. In fact it's 12% under the global average. Just look at that upload: 5.08 Mbit/s! If you tought that was really bad, wait till you see the ping to Google: 112 ms!

Not only are they lying out their ass about Noction routing unless they got the Lite version and can't figure it out - but apparently they had a 100Mbps connection, or some serious issues. That speedtest was taken 4/28, and they added peers in April, so something truly stinks.

Not to mention that page has been successfully wiped from the web... aw shit, wait.

Yep actually this is one things your correct on. They did have some BS about us on there website and again I had to take it upon myself to fact check all the BS once again and we were removed. Some website called summerhoax.com. Simple google searched to breakdown the deck of cards plot they had trying to connect ICX to Prout. Once again ICX is not associated with Prout so we were removed from there website as well. So you can do the WHOIS on that website as well and get in touch with the owner and facts check everything I'm saying as well.

• KrisKris Member

Dcunningham said: I'm not sure what you thought you found that was like a bang! I FOUND this bud.

That ICX's managing director Katrina Roberts was on the whois for TransitAmerica in 2018 before you added PrivacyGuard.

Looks pretty disabled to me

Dcunningham said: I believe I pretty much explained this to you. The recent locations we came out with are locations that we've shipped equipment to and we have them prepared for services. Once we need them we will lite them. They are fairly new we literally just got equipment to them, its not an overnight process. Both Houston and Dallas are lit because we've been there for awhile we actually have customer at those locations with colo and IP-Transit. So again your not finding anything that really says ICX or TA = Prout your just throwing out random things you find and saying "That's Prout".

You forgot to answer about IP connectvity in Chicago, Canada, Sydney, or anywhere but your shitty location which has been proven be be a joke networking wise.

Look at your Twitter.

You're "establishing PoPs" without network, connectivity, any proof you're there. So you're just posting shit on twitter.

You were formed to take advantage of similarly named companies, lying about your routing and network, and your homepage was written by someone with a 8th grade education.

Fuck off back to twitter and setup another PoP to make yourself feel better.

blessed #justsetupanotherpop #10gigslikewoah #cololife #realdatacenters

edited June 2019

@Dcunningham said:
    So yes we did buy TA so that would make Katrina the managing member of TA as well. Unfortunately the decision was made to let it wither away and not re brand or build it back up after the mishap they had with obelisk and the 365NAP scandal.

The above indicates that Katrina was the original registrant of the domain. It was registered on 21 JUL 2018 and the contact info was never updated since. How is it that, prior to you ever purchasing it, someone working for your company owned the domain for a completely different company you supposedly bought?

Thanked by 3Kris WSWD hostdare
    edited June 2019

So to sum this all up for readers because somethings can easily be misconstrued - @Kris you though the TA account was banned for being Prout? It wasn't when ICX acquired TA the rep that had the TA account was no longer so the TA account was banned/disabled on WHT I am now the rep on WHT. http://www.webhostingtalk.com/member.php?u=761324 and have been for quite sometime. I was banned for a few days for infractions and a WHT admin reached out to me and everything from TA > ICX was explained further and I was unbanned.

Some rant about our routing and IP's and network. Everyone is going to have opinions about a providers network. "Welcome to the bandwidth world" this has nothing to do with us being labeled as having anything associated with Prout. If you don't like our routing or bandwidth simple don't utilize services with us. Again this has no correlation with anyone on the ICX team as being labeled Prout.

Multiple locations, we have on-net and off-net location. Our on-net locations are routed Houston > Dallas via VPLS its our only two LIT places. Its where our customers are, our other equipment in our IP POP locations are NOT lit yet they are simple there to provide rapid deployment if we get customers in those location.

We do have a few peering locations coming out here in the next month all US locations stay tuned for those.

So to leave this on a positive note its quite clear to me that nothing is going to be resolved here. Every little issue that's found on ICX behalf is going to be labeled as OMG that's PROUT. Its just what seems to go on here. What ill leave saying is there will never be a scam in regards to ICX and don't hold your breath.

Its nothing left for me to say here people will believe what they want to believe and arguing is simply not my thing.

@PieHasBeenEaten whenever you schedule that tour in Houston let me know so we can get a face to face and all this non sense can go to rest in the meantime. I'm going to log off take me logging off as whatever you guys want to take it. @PieHasBeenEaten my account can be disabled here Ill catch you via the face to face when you visit Houston or Dallas.

• KrisKris Member

Dcunningham said: So rant about our routing and IP's and network. Everyone is going to have opinions about a providers network. "Welcome to the bandwidth world" this has nothing to do with us being labeled as having anything associated with Prout. If you don't like our routing or bandwidth simple don't utilize services with us.

You must be the teenager.

You've brought piss to a shit fight. We've scoped out your network. It isn't an opinion, the routes don't make sense, you don't have enough IPs, even rented from Cogent or other uplinks to make the claims you have.

So go light up that 11th and 12 data center. Sticking feathers up your ass doesn't make you a chicken. Neither does posting you've added a new PoP when you really have not.

"We have 10 data centers and thousands of miles of diverse networking, but have 1200 IPs total, a few /24's, and we can't form a sentence"

Poor grammar and spelling are sort of a Prout thing, perhaps you're just a bit div.

Finally, what gives with the networking issues they had? I thought you had a 10g network there, my home Verizon connection pushes 980/900, but your super-premium network couldn't push 100?

Thanked by 1Falzo
    edited June 2019

@Kris said:

Dcunningham said: So rant about our routing and IP's and network. Everyone is going to have opinions about a providers network. "Welcome to the bandwidth world" this has nothing to do with us being labeled as having anything associated with Prout. If you don't like our routing or bandwidth simple don't utilize services with us.

You must be the teenager.

You've brought piss to a shit fight. We've scoped out your network. It isn't an opinion, the routes don't make sense, you don't have enough IPs, even rented from Cogent or other uplinks to make the claims you have.

So go light up that 11th and 12 data center. Sticking feathers up your ass doesn't make you a chicken. Neither does posting you've added a new PoP when you really have not.

"We have 10 data centers and thousands of miles of diverse networking, but have 1200 IPs total, a few /24's, and we can't form a sentence"

Poor grammar and spelling are sort of a Prout thing, perhaps you're just a bit div.

Finally, what gives with the networking issues they had? I thought you had a 10g network there, my home Verizon connection pushes 980/900, but your super-premium network couldn't push 100?

You can rant about our network all day as long as long as its not rant about us being affiliated with Prout I don't mind. Again we have equipment spread across all the sites mentioned on our website/POP's. Do we have them lit already no but they can be lit at anytime when we need them.

Also that image/speedtest was awhile back and we were having a few network issues at the time but I believe that was resolved. I'm far from a network administrator and I'm far from having anything to do with the locations we have and are getting. That is above my pay grade. What I do know is ICX has nothing to do with Prout, I can't go on and on about networking, locations and IP's all that stuff because its not what I do and I can't even begin to explain how its all laid out but what I can do is explain how ICX is not related to Prout in anyway and that's what I signed up here to do.

• wat in the actual fuk is goin on here

• @SirFoxy said:
    wat in the actual fuk is goin on here

Pretty sure this Dcunningham character is being played by the same person who played the Prout guy.

Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • @dahartigan said:

@SirFoxy said:
    wat in the actual fuk is goin on here

Pretty sure this Dcunningham character is being played by the same person who played the Prout guy.

How do I know you're not prout 🤔

How do I know I'm not prout 🤔🤔

Trust no one not even yourself 😥🔫

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

SirFoxy said: How do I know I'm not prout 🤔🤔

You'll know. :)

• classyclassy Member

You guys are just mad you can’t open 5 PoPs in one week!!!1!1!1!1!1

Rofl. What a joke this guy is. He must be 14 to think this would make any business sense and impress anyone.

Thanked by 1Kris
  • hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2019

Fortune 500 companies make up 10% of ICX customers

wow very big claim prout

AuroraZ said: When in doubt it is probably Prout.

Thanked by 1netomx
    edited June 2019

Is anyone else really confused about what the fuck "real estate" has to do with hosting services? ICX calls themselves a "Real Estate Investment Trust", but they just offer hosting infrastructure. Are we calling colocating and renting servers, real estate now? Or am I just being dumb and missing something obvious?

Thanked by 1shovenose
  • level6level6 Member

.> @MasonR said:

Is anyone else really confused about what the fuck "real estate" has to do with hosting services? ICX calls themselves a "Real Estate Investment Trust", but they just offer hosting infrastructure. Are we calling colocating and renting servers, real estate now? Or am I just being dumb and missing something obvious?

The website is a sham, obviously complete BS.