Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PSA: Avoid 365NAP. Yet another Joshua Prout Scam - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PSA: Avoid 365NAP. Yet another Joshua Prout Scam

Comments

• Yes.

• I wonder if hiformance is Josh prout

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@dahartigan said:
    I wonder if hiformance is Josh prout

What if, CC is operated by Josh?

• I think I've eaten too many green mushrooms

Thanked by 2eol PandaRain
  • You will live forever.

Thanked by 2bugrakoc PandaRain
  • @HashTag said:
    Uploaded the one with better view of my service.

Why does it show 30 USD first payment when other screenshot shows 98 USD? Oh wait, you're either Joshua or the one behind this possible scam.

Thanked by 2eol MikePT
  • @dahartigan said:
    I think I've eaten too many green mushrooms

WRONG!!!!!!!!

There is no such thing as eating too many green mushrooms.

Thanked by 2dahartigan eol
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Late to the party. I hate that @HashTag flew under the radar. He has been banned but the do diligence of community got him again.

• Low End Detectives FTW!!!

Thanked by 1eol
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Busted. Target down. Silo is secure.

Thanked by 3eol feezioxiii netomx
  • @PieNotEvenEaten you should put the reason to ban in the profile for future references.

Thanked by 3eol Wolveix maverickp
  • bugrakocbugrakoc Member
    edited December 2018

@imok I think they have a mod-only thing for that. I wish it was public though.

• @bugrakoc said:
    @imok I think they have a mod-only thing for that. I wish it was public though.

I agree. It should be public.

• And ban time if not permanent.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

I think it's safe to assume that 75% of user base on LET is lurking scammers.

• The user base is only 65% user but 45% base.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2018

hashtag joined on Joined March 9 . There will be 100 more accounts of him created at different time period :D

Thanked by 2eol netomx
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Okay, 95% of lurking members on LET are scammers.

Ironically, this troll is as clean as a sand paper.

• @deank said:

But I use sand paper to wipe my ass.

Oh wait, that's just management thinking they can save a buck on toiletpaper.

Thanked by 3eol tcp6 Wolveix
  • LOL.

Thanked by 1tcp6
  • @teamacc said:

@deank said:

But I use sand paper to wipe my ass.

Oh wait, that's just management thinking they can save a buck on toiletpaper.

If it is one ply it is Scott's brand. Worst stuff anyone ever thought of because you have to make a TP Mummy out of it to use it. Then they lose the money they could be saving.

• Why this thread is still pinned? Sink it and forget it. Today is 2019.

• @LTniger said:
    Why this thread is still pinned? Sink it and forget it. Today is 2019.

Why? Joshua is still very much active, this thread should remain pinned for as long as he is active.

Thanked by 1eol
  • @zafouhar said:

@LTniger said:
    Why this thread is still pinned? Sink it and forget it. Today is 2019.

Why? Joshua is still very much active, this thread should remain pinned for as long as he is active.

QFT.

Thanked by 1eol
  • I have a question in that why would we worry about obtaining dedicated server service because the worst that could happen is that the service would not be delivered and we can work with payment provider to obtain the money back?

I understand sending out a server would be the end of it since it would simply get stolen but I can't understand the concern about a purchasing service and getting cheated.

Thank you in advance for your clarification. But otherwise I was quite taken aback that such a thing is possible because I was seriously considering buying a server off of Ebay and sending it out to Dallas to co-locate it.

• Sometimes, they’ll fake invoices etc and PayPal won’t do no good.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @cobydecock said:
    I have a question in that why would we worry about obtaining dedicated server service because the worst that could happen is that the service would not be delivered and we can work with payment provider to obtain the money back?

Time is valuable too. And I get crazy about it sometimes.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @cobydecock said:
    I have a question in that why would we worry about obtaining dedicated server service because the worst that could happen is that the service would not be delivered and we can work with payment provider to obtain the money back?

I understand sending out a server would be the end of it since it would simply get stolen but I can't understand the concern about a purchasing service and getting cheated.

Thank you in advance for your clarification. But otherwise I was quite taken aback that such a thing is possible because I was seriously considering buying a server off of Ebay and sending it out to Dallas to co-locate it.

You have a lot of his mannerisms in your post. A lot. Just saying :)

• s> @cobydecock said:

Hi Joshua!

Thanked by 1eol
  • @3606202 said:
    s> @cobydecock said:

Hi Joshua!

k, I am not Joshua. Wow, talk about being paranoid.