Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEW location ! NEW discount ! 30 % off in any storage plan start from 1tb vps ! Located in Romania. - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NEW location ! NEW discount ! 30 % off in any storage plan start from 1tb vps ! Located in Romania.

124»

Comments

• caracal said: Not complaining. But is anyone else waiting for delivery?

huh ? we have delivered all vps in this offer , can you elaborate ? if a missing order please pm because i repeat all was delivered.

Thanked by 1caracal
  • Actually, my apologies. I was waiting for an email but noticed when I logged into the account that the invoice was cancelled and not paid for.

My bad.

• @cociu , can you hook me up with this if someone will back-out?

• @cociu said:

caracal said: Not complaining. But is anyone else waiting for delivery?

huh ? we have delivered all vps in this offer , can you elaborate ? if a missing order please pm because i repeat all was delivered.

@cociu said:

@cociu said:

when can i reinstall successfully,icannot reinstall yet,and the server is broken.please see the ticket#372184

• Please check the ticket #643141,Unable to reinstall system, no local disk

• @cociu said:

any update on the ubuntu18 template ?

• starbetrayer said: any update on the ubuntu18 template ?

from the last 3 days we work with the developmer because have some problems with the module and have a quantity of persons who cannot use his vps after install. Once resolve this we will add all themplates posible. Also please understand until the day 02.10.2018 we need to move all our servers from the old locations to the new one so we are focused in this 2 task.

• edited October 2018

cociu said:
    i just want to celebrate 2 things :

1) new location

2) i am a father now so no more sisters ..........

Congratulations sir!

I am a happy customer for more than 1 year now. :)

Where is best place to hear about your promotions? Your emails always get caught in the spam filter LOL

• Will the 14,70/6m Storage come back? Also last time I tried to get your services I tried paying with PayPal. But I don't have any creditcard connected to it only bank account. Is it possible now to pay without CC?
    @cociu