Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEW location ! NEW discount ! 30 % off in any storage plan start from 1tb vps ! Located in Romania. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NEW location ! NEW discount ! 30 % off in any storage plan start from 1tb vps ! Located in Romania.

Comments

• Just gonna point out @TheLinuxBug misspelled 'you're'

Thanked by 2TheLinuxBug cociu
  • zkyez said: Just gonna point out @TheLinuxBug misspelled 'you're'

Fixed it for ya!

Cheers!

• cociucociu Member
    edited September 2018

TheLinuxBug said: but you surely will not get the same amount of new customers you would if you actually pretended like you respected them and produced a readable post

just to remember our history :smile:

1) 1 tb for 14.70 eur /six month
    2) the smart customers of hostsolutions.ro know we made a special offer for each year what we paste we offer promo credit 50% (when one upload credit 100 eur is get 50 eur for free).

SO IF YOU MAKE THE PURE CALCULATION IF YOU ARE A SMART CUSTOMER YOU CAN GET THIS PLAN FOR LESS THAN 1.5 EUR/MO/1TB HDD with 10tb traffic included.

now i know you will not understand this kind of publicity because the numbers is difficult , you like more the letters than numbers.

Any way , dont give a shit what i have write here ...

• @cociu said:

teamacc said: Bought one, will migrate off of one of the old plans with only old templates, and hopefully get better speeds during peak time in weekends. (am tunneling through OVH if the speed drops, so no impact from it anyway for me)

just asking , is from us the problem? because i am curious about this because we have more than 70% of fiber unused .... any time.

I'm not sure, I'll run some tests when I'm at the offending network (parents) again. Could even be a mis-configured home network or something similarly shitty, but I found a way to work around it, so no biggy.

• Just bought one :-)

• @TheLinuxBug, please get off your high horse, no one wants to read your preaching. By the way, here are at least two further spelling mistakes in your prose: "for your self" --> for yourself, "your are not" --> you are not .

@cociu offers special deals exclusive to LET, he doesn't dress up in his best Sunday suit before coming here, he comes as he is.

Thanked by 1that_guy
  • Ánimo y suerte cociu!!!

Enhorabuena!!! Being father is nice althoug it can be more tired than sysadmin

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited September 2018

angstrom said: @TheLinuxBug, please get off your high horse, no one wants to read your preaching. By the way, here are at least two further spelling mistakes in your prose: "for your self" --> for yourself, "your are not" --> you are not .

Am I the one posting the offer? As such why should I care? The point was to help convince him to make the op more readable so people could understand it -- if you guys got 20 minutes to navigate that train wreck, be my guest. Why we should have special conditions for a single provider here, "just because he does it this way", while everyone else that comes here seems to produce professional, legible and readable advertisements and we expect that of them, is beyond me.

In case I wasn't clear, a few spelling mistakes would be fine, but that isn't just a few spelling mistakes.... it is more like a spelling/grammar stroke.

Cheers!

• Congrats Cociu. And in for 1, thanks for offering this. Also, can you port limit my server maybe from 1 Gbps to 100 Mbps from your side?

• I bought one.
    Hope it's better than before.
    Last time I have a bad experience.

• yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

@Team_SPURS said:
    I bought one.
    Hope it's better than before.
    Last time I have a bad experience.

Can you share it with us?

• grab one. Thanks
    And hope you for more happy life with your newborn child :)

• boughted :)
    Hope this will be good.

• Got one.

• upload credit 100 eur is get 50 eur for free).
    now?

• @heyzzx said:
    upload credit 100 eur is get 50 eur for free).
    now?

Did not understand what you said?

• @cociu congratulations first!!!!!!!!

Is your VPS only for mining? can we run vps for other uses?

• Rockfiles said: @cociu congratulations first!!!!!!!!

Is your VPS only for mining? can we run vps for other uses?

we do not permit mining in our vps product. I have refered to colocation rigs , asics etc. This product line is propose for storage and normal use only.

• heyzzx said: upload credit 100 eur is get 50 eur for free).

now?

nope sorry , but if you are a long term user no worry definetly will be this year.

• cociu said: the smart customers of hostsolutions.ro know we made a special offer for each year what we paste we offer promo credit 50% (when one upload credit 100 eur is get 50 eur for free).

Well, would you mind to celebrate your brithday again now? I will sing "Happy birthday to you", hhh(。^▽^)

• @TheLinuxBug said:

angstrom said: @TheLinuxBug, please get off your high horse, no one wants to read your preaching. By the way, here are at least two further spelling mistakes in your prose: "for your self" --> for yourself, "your are not" --> you are not .

Am I the one posting the offer? As such why should I care? The point was to help convince him to make the op more readable so people could understand it -- if you guys got 20 minutes to navigate that train wreck, be my guest. Why we should have special conditions for a single provider here, "just because he does it this way", while everyone else that comes here seems to produce professional, legible and readable advertisements and we expect that of them, is beyond me.

It's not clear why you care so much. In any case, you could have a more generous attitude ... others seem to have understood @cociu's promotion without great difficulties.

• Will you add CentOS 7 template?

• where debian 8 template?

• once the services will be delivered will be appear in the list.

Thanked by 2cochon vimalware
  • @ofit said:
    where debian 8 template?

@cociu said [above]:
    once the service is provided you will have the posibility to see the entirely list of template.

• Do this template will be available for a upgrade to debian 9 and other next debian distri ?

• ben47955 said: Do this template will be available for a upgrade to debian 9 and other next debian distri ?

yes

• Thanks guys , all gone including the 4tb package. Always a pleasure to offer some cheap offers to this comunity. We will make our best effort to provide this asap , no more than 10 days promised.

A great day , a great life.

Thanked by 1CatDog
  • cociucociu Member
    edited September 2018

next offer will be in some dedis with the follow spec aprox :smile:

dual x5650

16-32 gb ram

146gb-4tb hdd

1 ipv4

10tb traffic minimum included

do not ask for the moment price , i will see how i feel after provide all this storage plans L(

Thanked by 2beagle eve
  • Missed the offer. =( My old plan is expiring.