Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEW location ! NEW discount ! 30 % off in any storage plan start from 1tb vps ! Located in Romania.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NEW location ! NEW discount ! 30 % off in any storage plan start from 1tb vps ! Located in Romania.

cociucociu Member
edited September 2018 in Offers

Hello Let people ,

last week i have ask here if someone want to colocate cheap miners in our new location with a cheap electrical power cost and not much interest find for the moment so we have decided to offer something what many person were asking me so here i am :

PLEASE NOTE THIS : IS A PRE-ORDER AND WE CAN DELAY UP TO 10 LABOR DAYS TO PROVIDE IT, SO PLEASE IN THIS TIME DO NOT OPEN TICKETS ASK WHEN YOUR VPS WILL BE PROVIDED BECAUSE YOU WILL GIVE US MORE WORK AND DEFINITELY WILL NOT BE MORE FAST.

Will be new templates like debian 8 , ubuntu 18 , ETC ...

THIS IS FOR AFFILIATES : if i see one page who promote this product without mention the delivery time this affiliate will be deleted from our program. We want to sell not to cheat our customers.

All this clarified (i hope ) we offer 500 cupons (for each plan) in any storage plan posted in our website : https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/cheap-storage-vps

The cupon code is " newlocation" and can be used for 6 month payment minimum ( sorry but we need to avoid fees )

so i will give some exemple here :

for the plan 1tb for 6 month you will pay only 14.70 eur (recurring for life !)

etc etc.

Any question i am here to respond.

Also want to thanks all let people because always was a % of our business.

This promo will run up to day 15.09.2018 or until all vps is gone.

The principal network will be liberty global

Comments

• Sooo, where is the new location?

• lion said: Sooo, where is the new location?

same city , same street , aprox 45 m distance from the old one.

Thanked by 2lion vimalware
  • Interested; any test IP?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

cociu is back. We can all rest easy.

Thanked by 2cociu pike
  • welcome back @cociu !

Thanked by 1cociu
  • cociucociu Member
    edited September 2018

deank said: cociu is back. We can all rest easy.

i just want to celebrate :) 2 things :

1) new location

2) i am a father now so no more sisters ..........

Thanked by 2rocky99 nulldev
  • @cociu said:

deank said: cociu is back. We can all rest easy.

i just want to celerate :) 2 things :

1) new location

2) i am a father now so no more sisters ..........

congratulations

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

This looks great but I don't have a need for it now

I guess I will have to pass this offer unfortunately :(

• Do you have Test IP for new location?

• Bought one, will migrate off of one of the old plans with only old templates, and hopefully get better speeds during peak time in weekends. (am tunneling through OVH if the speed drops, so no impact from it anyway for me)

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Congrats.

Boy or girl?

• cociucociu Member
    edited September 2018

deank said: Boy or girl?

girl ! what i wish ! my girl , my love , my anything ! this is the pure life , i wish the same sentiments for you guys what i have in the past 2 weeks,

• teamacc said: Bought one, will migrate off of one of the old plans with only old templates, and hopefully get better speeds during peak time in weekends. (am tunneling through OVH if the speed drops, so no impact from it anyway for me)

just asking , is from us the problem? because i am curious about this because we have more than 70% of fiber unused .... any time.

• @cociu congrats on growing in multiple ways! ;-)
    good luck with your sales and sleep!

Thanked by 1cociu
  • Could old plan use new templates like debian 8?

• triaqu said: Could old plan use new templates like debian 8?

nope the old plans will stay like is , this is another offer another conditions. We want to populate our warehouse and i have some free g8 storage servers wich support the new templates. After this offer we will not offer any more suck cupons is only for celebrate now.

• @cociu Congratulations for you and your family!

On a more mundane note, are those storage servers OVZ?

How do you specify the new templates? The order form is only showing the old ones.

Just a heads up, please have a look at your annual/biennial plans. They are currently more expensive than the semi-annual plans even before the coupon.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited September 2018

cociu said: PLEASE NOTE THIS : IS A PRE-ORDER AND WE CAN DELAY UP TO 10 LABOR DAYS TO PROVIDE IT, SO PLEASE IN THIS TIME DO NOT OPEN TICKETS ASK WHEN YOUR VPS WILL BE PROVIDED BECAUSE YOU WILL GIVE US MORE WORK AND DEFINITELY WILL NOT BE MORE FAST.

So does this mean you have up to 10 years to deliver the VPS? If you take what you said literally, it would suggest as much.

I still don't understand why you don't get someone who can write better English to write these threads for you? I assume you probably don't care but your offers always look unprofessional since they are full of wrong word usage, spelling mistakes, bad grammar and are hard to read. Then you also spend half the post screaming in cap letters. Even my 5 year old nephew knows "be more fast" isn't correct.

I get English isn't your primary language but why do you insist on publishing this stuff your self then? If you are not going to at least take the time to make sure it is readable and easy to understand, then why do you not have someone who cares do it for you?

I have been watching you do this for years and I just don't get it! You surely have made enough over the years to be able to afford to hire a technical writer to help you with your advertising posts?

You do realize that this likely costs you business on a regular basis here, right?

No real savvy business minded person is going to buy things from a company that can't even productively represent their own services in an advertisement and where they scream at you in all CAPS instead of taking a few minutes to format the post to use bold instead.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Thanked by 3Dwayne dahartigan Lee
  • plumbergplumberg Veteran
    edited September 2018

1tb comes to 14.7
    2tb comes to 39.9
    Six monthly...
    Is it correct? @cociu

• cociucociu Member
    edited September 2018

TheLinuxBug said: So does this mean you have up to 10 years to deliver the VPS? If you take what you said literally, it would suggest as much.

I still don't understand why you don't get someone who can write better English to write these threads for you? I assume you probably don't care but your offers always look unprofessional since they are full of wrong word usage, spelling mistakes, bad grammar and are hard to read. Then you also spend half the post screaming in cap letters. Even my 5 year old nephew knows "be more fast" isn't correct.

I get English isn't your primary language but why do you insist on publishing this stuff your self then? If you are not going to at least take the time to make sure it is readable and easy to understand, then why do you not have someone who cares do it for you?

I have been watching you do this for years and I just don't get it! You surely have made enough over the years to be able to afford to hire a technical writer to help you with your advertising posts?

You do realize that this likely costs you business on a regular basis here, right?

No real savvy business minded person is going to buy things from a company that can't even productively represent their own services in an advertisement and where they scream at you in all CAPS instead of taking a few minutes to format your post to use bold instead.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

from all this words you have the the reason in "my 2 cents" . After all i do not obligate you to buy , i put caps to avoid older problems (i have experience of this kind of promos) .

After all if you follow me all this time you have see we still exist , now i hope your 2 cents is with inteligents and know way we still exist.

EDITED: i have people who is working with a native english but is my pleasure to be here , i have many friends in let , also many years/hours , so way to give this pleasure to a mecanical people to only post , post , post offers ? like i told before who want to understand me is understand perfectly if not i am here to try to explain better.

Thanks,
    Marius

• beagle said: @cociu Congratulations for you and your family!

On a more mundane note, are those storage servers OVZ?

How do you specify the new templates? The order form is only showing the old ones.

Just a heads up, please have a look at your annual/biennial plans. They are currently more expensive than the semi-annual plans even before the coupon.

once the service is provided you will have the posibility to see the entirely list of template. About price we know how is , is not a error , just a wish from my part.

Thanked by 1beagle
  • Is this vz or kvm?

• zkyez said: Is this vz or kvm?

openvz (lxc to be more explicit )

edited September 2018

cociu said: from all this words you have the the reason in "my 2 cents" . After all i do not obligate you to buy , i put caps to avoid older problems (i have experience of this kind of promos) .

After all if you follow me all this time you have see we still exist , now i hope your 2 cents is with inteligents and know way we still exist.

Thanks,
    Marius

Hello Marius,

What you do not understand is you undermine your own advertisements by not taking the time to make it readable and make sense. If instead of just telling me to "fuck off", like above, you spent the 5-10 minutes to proofread and pretend you had enough respect for your customers to format things right, you would be surprised how much more you might sell and how the quality of your customers would likely also improve.

It is actually almost insulting to think someone who read that post would buy something from you. Maybe if they have known you in the past, but you surely will not get the same amount of new customers you would if you actually pretended like you respected them and produced a readable post.

You likely think I am attacking you, I am not. However, do you see any other provider on this forum disrespect their customers in the same way, who post ads full of spelling mistakes, bad grammar and that just look god awful? No, you don't. At the very least, have a little more respect for your self and your company!

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• Providing a service and being a spelling bee are 2 different things.

• TheLinuxBug said: TheLinuxBug

sorry i will not continue ... i repeat , i offer service and many people from here benefit from our storage offer. Do you really think this tipical sale for a little more than 2 eur/mo for 1 tb vps will make me rich ? no way , i offer this because of people from here nothing more , some of them can confirm our storage line is go to zero stock in minutes ....

pfffffffff sorry i will not explain you more. Please respect my english like is if not is easy to ignore one . More this thread is about my offer not about my English lessons. about delivery time ... what is difficult for you to understand 10 labor days ?>

edited September 2018

cociu said: sorry i will not continue ... i repeat , i offer service and many people from here benefit from our storage offer. Do you really think this tipical sale for a little more than 2 eur/mo for 1 tb vps will make me rich ? no way , i offer this because of people from here nothing more , some of them can confirm our storage line is go to zero stock in minutes ....

pfffffffff sorry i will not explain you more. Please respect my english like is if not is easy to ignore one . More this thread is about my offer not about my English lessons. about delivery time ... what is difficult for you to understand 10 labor days ?>

You could take what I say constructively and just move on, but it seems your are not capable of that either.

So you are correct in one aspect, this was a waste of my time.

It's sad when you tell someone a way they can do better at what they do and they just tell you they don't care.

Have a good day!

Cheers!

• TheLinuxBug said: So you are correct in one aspect, this was a waste of my time.

here i am glad we are agree.

A great day ,
    Marius

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

@TheLinuxBug you're so boring. cociu has his own style, which LET has already come to like and appreciate. People can see through maybe some non-perfect English that he is a honest, hard-working, no-bullshit kind of guy. And that's what matters, not 100% slick perfectly proofread marketing texts.

• rm_ said: not 100% slick perfectly proofread marketing texts

i respect this comment.

Thanked by 1rm_