Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEW location ! NEW discount ! 30 % off in any storage plan start from 1tb vps ! Located in Romania. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NEW location ! NEW discount ! 30 % off in any storage plan start from 1tb vps ! Located in Romania.

Comments

• TheLinuxBug said: No real savvy business minded person is going to buy things from a company that can't even..

Trying to offer advice to the internet's angriest provider. I like your style.

• ...Missed the offer in June and now in Sep...

• Hi @cociu, it's been a while since you announced the new location, any updates?

• Kiwi83 said: Hi @cociu, it's been a while since you announced the new location, any updates?

until now we have provide 2 full nodes , still continue , we hope delivery all this week. Also once the service is delivered we change the next due date to compensate this lost days.

Thanked by 1Kiwi83
  • The promotion code entered has expired, I'm late (-_-)

• @cociu said:

Kiwi83 said: Hi @cociu, it's been a while since you announced the new location, any updates?

until now we have provide 2 full nodes , still continue , we hope delivery all this week. Also once the service is delivered we change the next due date to compensate this lost days.

this week?today?or still need waiting until this Sunday?

• airinf said: this week?today?or still need waiting until this Sunday?

if you are in hunrry you can ask for a refund. In this preorders with this price we always work hard to delivery , the people who have buy last time know we finnaly delivery . More than half until now is delivered ... but..... is a huge quantity , more than we have expect so please a little patciense more and will be done.

• fingonfingon Member
    edited September 2018

lol, 3 months from my vps down.

• fingon said: lol, 3 months from my vps down.

can be 1 year easy , way ?? because we always told DO NOT UPGRADE THE OS , i dont told is your case because seems to be hacked but is upgraded.

• fingonfingon Member
    edited September 2018

@cociu said:

fingon said: lol, 3 months from my vps down.

can be 1 year easy , way ?? because we always told DO NOT UPGRADE THE OS , i dont told is your case because seems to be hacked but is upgraded.

My VPS didn't got hacked. I was just adeed "yum update -y" in crontab after I bought, and with this, vps been running few months without any trouble. is "yum update -y" broken vps?

I don't know why but after 3 month from my vps down or 2 months from my ticket requested, I still don't get anything.

As I told in Aug 23th in my ticket, I accepted to get a new one but you didn't do it.

I was bought some services from you and they were all fine, but this time i want to say i'm dispoint.

• @cociu said:

airinf said: this week?today?or still need waiting until this Sunday?

if you are in hunrry you can ask for a refund. In this preorders with this price we always work hard to delivery , the people who have buy last time know we finnaly delivery . More than half until now is delivered ... but..... is a huge quantity , more than we have expect so please a little patciense more and will be done.

I just want to confirm when I can get the server without any complains,anyway thanks for your efforts

• @cociu ,

where is the template for ubuntu 18.04 ?

"Will be new templates like debian 8 , ubuntu 18 , ETC ..."

I only see up to 17.04

• starbetrayer said: I only see up to 17.04

for the moment only ubuntu 17.04 template , centos 7 , debian 8, we will continue to test ubuntu 18 when we will deploy all this vps. If is a must 18 for you and you are in hunrry please ask for a refund. Thanks for understand.

• My vps was deployed around four hours ago. Glad to read that the delay will be compensated. Could I confirm that Debian 9 is on the list as well? If so, I will wait. Thanks.

• starbetrayerstarbetrayer Member
    edited September 2018

@cociu said:

starbetrayer said: I only see up to 17.04

for the moment only ubuntu 17.04 template , centos 7 , debian 8, we will continue to test ubuntu 18 when we will deploy all this vps. If is a must 18 for you and you are in hunrry please ask for a refund. Thanks for understand.

I will wait for the ubuntu 18 needed, I am not in a hurry.

• CatDog said: My vps was deployed around four hours ago. Glad to read that the delay will be compensated. Could I confirm that Debian 9 is on the list as well? If so, I will wait. Thanks.

yes , i hope so if is work in proxmox 5.2 can be any template .... but first i want to deploy all vps to not have customers waiting. After this all our effort is to add new template and make some change in tiketing system because we faill so this will be changed

Thanked by 1CatDog
  • fingonfingon Member
    edited September 2018

So, what is your answer of my down vps which I was paid for 2 years and just used 7 months?
    Even I reinstalled it always shows ' Not able to Start VPS command 'vzctl start 180' failed: exit code 62'

You didn't reply my ticket and didn't provide me a new vps and didn't refund me.

• @cociu said:

CatDog said: My vps was deployed around four hours ago. Glad to read that the delay will be compensated. Could I confirm that Debian 9 is on the list as well? If so, I will wait. Thanks.

yes , i hope so if is work in proxmox 5.2 can be any template .... but first i want to deploy all vps to not have customers waiting. After this all our effort is to add new template and make some change in tiketing system because we faill so this will be changed

@cociu said:

CatDog said: My vps was deployed around four hours ago. Glad to read that the delay will be compensated. Could I confirm that Debian 9 is on the list as well? If so, I will wait. Thanks.

@cociu said:

so when all the.servers will be deployed completely .

• fingon said: You didn't reply my ticket and didn't provide me a new vps and didn't refund me.

today i will recreate your vps , but please note : will be the last time , if i see upgrade in kernel your vps will not be any more recreated . Also if you need a refund let me know but you must calculate the full price for month what you have used not the disscounted price for 2 years.

• @cociu said:

fingon said: You didn't reply my ticket and didn't provide me a new vps and didn't refund me.

today i will recreate your vps , but please note : will be the last time , if i see upgrade in kernel your vps will not be any more recreated . Also if you need a refund let me know but you must calculate the full price for month what you have used not the disscounted price for 2 years.

I want to refund and buy a normal vps on your site, I don't know ' yum update -y ' will update the kernel, I only know ' yum upgrade' will update kernel.

• And also, you may refund me as credits of your site, I want to buy other standard vps.

• cociucociu Member
    edited September 2018

fingon said: And also, you may refund me as credits of your site, I want to buy other standard vps.

i hope you understand this is a thread offer not a negociation one. I have spend some minutes to respond to your tiket so please read it.

also i can assure you the "yum update" will not broke your vps.

• @airinf said:

@cociu said:

@cociu said:

@cociu said:

any estimated time ?

• @userandom said:

@airinf said:

@cociu said:

@cociu said:

@cociu said:

any estimated time ?

i pay at 3 sept,but still pending now.

• airinf said: i pay at 3 sept,but still pending now.

we deliver this vps in maximum 2 days. Thanks for your patciense.

• @cociu said:

airinf said: i pay at 3 sept,but still pending now.

okay, no problem :smiley:

• @starbetrayer said:
    @cociu ,

where is the template for ubuntu 18.04 ?

"Will be new templates like debian 8 , ubuntu 18 , ETC ..."

I only see up to 17.04

I have 0 templates. At least you have options.

• @aaraya1516 said:

I have 0 templates. At least you have options.

Just give it a few days. @cociu said he'll add the templates after he is done provisioning all the servers:

@cociu said:

• S3phy said: Just give it a few days. @cociu said he'll add the templates after he is done provisioning all the servers:

I knew what I was buying, it's not a big deal. Plus he's a family man now, family comes first.

Thanked by 1S3phy
  • @cociu said:

airinf said: i pay at 3 sept,but still pending now.

Not complaining. But is anyone else waiting for delivery?