Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is what I get from HostSolutions.ro - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

This is what I get from HostSolutions.ro

124»

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited April 2018

YokedEgg said: Service not delivered isn't applicable here

It absolutely is.

YokedEgg said: it was delivered

It wasn't. Send me a box in the post and once I have it in my hands you can consider it delivered, with online services I can only know if it is delivered if I can actually use it, if I cant then it's not delivered. An email saying it works is not delivery, allowing me to log into a panel that says it should work is not delivered.

YokedEgg said: For a dispute to be legitimately valid it would have to be intentional, and a valid enough time period for the business to respond. That's not 24 hours.

Now see none of that is actually correct, it's only your view of how you think it should work. I don't disagree with the view, however, if I purchase an instant activation service that does not work and I wait a reasonable amount of time* without any progress towards resolving the issue then I am entitled to have buyers remorse due to the perception I have that it has not begun well and I don't want to wait any longer.

*A reasonable amount of time is entirely subjective, it could be 30 minutes for me, 48 hours for you, neither is wrong when it comes to your entitlement to a refund at such an early stage.

p.s - For all his shouting about what the client should or should not expect, note that https://www.hostsolutions.ro/eng/about/tos, still blank, been that way for a long time now.

Thanked by 4Falzo Ympker M66B default
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited April 2018

Just perhaps.. this lead OP to believe that in an emergency event such as his service not working at all (but also with general inquiries) he would receive a faster reply:

We are at your disposal 24/7 for any problems you encounter. For technical issues, please open a ticket from your account. The response time is 15 minutes.

https://www.hostsolutions.ro/eng/contact-hostsolutions

Sorry cociu, but if you advertise your service like this, do not bother to update your website in due time and/or have a ToS/blank page for a longer period of time, as well as behave rude towards your client (even if you felt - justified or not - insulted) I don't feel like we should be continuing calling out OP anymore.

• @cociu said:

deluxe said: Stop being a host for a moment and see it from the customer's standpoint

i am totaly agree from client point until the dispute. 9 hours is not much in this world so nothing to comment. only this is what fuck me the dispute... so yes have his reason , also i have my reason.

Honestly I don't think it's due to your failure to deliver service in time leading to the dispute: it's due to your calling you customer idiot escalating the situation.

No one deserves to be treated in this way, regardless whether such person is your customer or not. AND no one is expecting any level of "customer service": just kindly treat people with baseline respect.

You had better options: If you are busy, say "It will take longer than expected"; If you don't want to sell to Chinese(which is already next level racism BTW), say "I will issue an refund". It's OK to use canned response if you cannot write English: it's NOT OK to use words like "idiot", "fuck" to anyone you don't know, let alone customers. Let me know if you need help with Chinese translations.

And I am really surprised that this does not lead to a ban on LET.

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited April 2018

@cnbeining said: @cociu said:

deluxe said: Stop being a host for a moment and see it from the customer's standpoint

i am totaly agree from client point until the dispute. 9 hours is not much in this world so nothing to comment. only this is what fuck me the dispute... so yes have his reason , also i have my reason.

Honestly I don't think it's due to your failure to deliver service in time leading to the dispute: it's due to your calling you customer idiot escalating the situation.

From what I and others have understood, the OP first started a dispute, and @cociu's rudeness was a reaction to the fact that he had started a dispute. (Your description makes it sound as though the rudeness came first, and then the dispute.)

cnbeining said: If you don't want to sell to Chinese(which is already next level racism BTW),

The problem is more with how @cociu says things/expresses himself.

There are providers here on LET that (for better or for worse) block certain countries (e.g., China). This isn't racism as such, because they thereby also block any non-Chinese person who lives in China.

• lsdlsd Member

@dynamo said:
    Keep on bashing OP LET. Surely its impatience and incorrect to raise a PayPal dispute without trying to resolve it with the host first. But ask yourself, does the OP deserve all those insults especially when all his communication has been very decent and mannered.

Are you folks going to justify any level of rudeness, abuse and arrogance from this pathetically unprofessional & incompetent host just because he often brings good deals to the table? If hostsolutions is so against orders from China, just not take them in the first place like some other actual & real hosts do. How this behavior from a so called service provider gets tolerated and approved here is beyond me.

my 2 cents, i 100% agree with dynamo's view. As a reminder, this is posted in the 'review' section. It is the OP's point of view on the service provided.

What baffles me the most is indeed how this behavior from a so called service provider gets tolerated and approved/ignored while the OP gets continuously bashed for not being 'patient' enough. If i read on a service provider website '24/7 support with an average response time of 15 min', waiting 9 hours is patience enough.

Thanked by 1Dwayne
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2018

OP was a bit impatient, perhaps he had a different expectation to the ticket response timing.

Different time zones does lead to delay in ticket response for small providers with limited staff but then you should not advertise this: http://prntscr.com/j5gxh1

Opening a dispute isn't the rightful way as it does put the provider in a bad/negative role.

EDIT: @Ympker beat me to it :D

EDIT 2:
    @angstorm is right. Youtube blocks video for particular countries, its just not meant for that audience. Similarly, a business CAN block a country if the business FEELS they cannot cater to the specific audience. There is no racism in this.

• LeeLee Veteran

lsd said: What baffles me the most is indeed how this behavior from a so called service provider gets tolerated and approved/ignored while the OP gets continuously bashed for not being 'patient' enough.

That's LET for you, there has always been an inconsistent approach for certain providers.

• LeeLee Veteran

angstrom said: There are providers here on LET that (for better or for worse) block certain countries (e.g., China). This isn't racism as such, because they thereby also block any non-Chinese person who lives in China.

True, but take a look at the ticket around that point from @cociu:

"Very soon no chiness people will be accepted here"

Oh, hold on though, then he said.

cociu said: i have +500 chiness guys with active service and no problems at all...

Maybe the reason there are no ToS is so he can keep making everything up as he goes depending on how moody he gets.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@Lee said: angstrom said: There are providers here on LET that (for better or for worse) block certain countries (e.g., China). This isn't racism as such, because they thereby also block any non-Chinese person who lives in China.

True, but take a look at the ticket around that point from @cociu:

"Very soon no chiness people will be accepted here"

As I said above, there's sometimes a problem with how @cociu expresses himself.

Lee said: Oh, hold on though, then he said.

cociu said: i have +500 chiness guys with active service and no problems at all...

Which suggests that he isn't racist. (But I think that you agree.)

We've seen more than once in the past that @cociu can be quick-tempered, which admittedly doesn't make the best impression in tickets.

• dynamodynamo Member
    edited April 2018

@angstrom said: As I said above, there's sometimes a problem with how @cociu expresses himself.

angstrom said: Which suggests that he isn't racist. (But I think that you agree.)

We've seen more than once in the past that @cociu can be quick-tempered, which admittedly doesn't make the best impression in tickets.

cociu can be this, cociu can be that. cociu can be a twit, cociu can be a twat. etc. etc. Why the hell a customer who is just signing up & paying on hostsolutions website to get the advertised service should be bothered about what this cociu is? May be he should put a disclaimer and warning about himself in bold below every order link that he posts and on his website. This might educate prospective customers about the disgraceful treatment they can expect in case something goes wrong.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Ympker said: ust perhaps.. this lead OP to believe that in an emergency event such as his service not working at all (but also with general inquiries) he would receive a faster reply:

We are at your disposal 24/7 for any problems you encounter. For technical issues, please open a ticket from your account. The response time is 15 minutes.

https://www.hostsolutions.ro/eng/contact-hostsolutions

That's an interesting point. @cociu, you promise 15 minute response time, so...why 9 hours?

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • 15 minutes response time - was not delivered.

no TOS - easy client win with PayPal.

tickets being rude - adds more tot clients wins.

At this point OP deserves a huge apology from @cociu, plus OP deserves a small gift as marketing, to make a good impression over Internet (as a small attempt to repair this whole mess). Provider has issues, and those need to be fixed, fast.

In my eyes OP did not just win a PayPal dispute, but also won a dispute on LET, and that's rare against well known established LET providers.

This reminds me of a movie, where Hulk won against a God.

• LeeLee Veteran

default said: 15 minutes response time - was not delivered.

no TOS - easy client win with PayPal.

tickets being rude - adds more tot clients wins.

A reasonable summary. But hey its @cociu, nothing to see here, sink it and move on.

• cociucociu Member
    edited April 2018

I can only apologise for the message from the contact forum (witch i am sure the client don`t see it) . But hey this is let , is tragic so i will apologies for this message , will be removed tomorrow.

About charge back .. i maintain my opinion sorry.

• @cociu said:
    I can only apologise for the message from the contact forum (witch i am sure the client don`t see it) . But hey this is let , is tragic so i will apologies for this message , will be removed tomorrow.

About charge back .. i maintain my opinion sorry.

Because all this LET "is tragic" I no longer wish to be your client. I will no longer pay any future invoices, and I freely accept all service cancellation on expiration. I don't like to do collaborate with you any longer.

I have the decency to kindly ask you to please forgive me for any inconvenience caused by my decision (as client), and I kindly thank you for the services provided so far.

• cociucociu Member
    edited April 2018

default said: Because all this LET "is tragic" I no longer wish to be your client. I will no longer pay any future invoices, and I freely accept all service cancellation on expiration. I don't like to do collaborate with you any longer.

yes you have this right. At least i dont think we have obligate someone to be our client. More i have enjoy to make here good offers , offer this community cheap price. True i am what i am , who like me is like me , who dont support me is not support me. I cannot be perfect. Like you i take my personal decisions , once a person is make charge back i cannot past from this so i take my decision.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

cociu said: I can only apologise for the message from the contact forum (witch i am sure the client don`t see it) . But hey this is let , is tragic so i will apologies for this message , will be removed tomorrow.

But just to be clear, you're promising people on your web site that you will respond to tickets in 15 minutes, however you don't really intend to do that...right?

• cociucociu Member

raindog308 said: But just to be clear, you're promising people on your web site that you will respond to tickets in 15 minutes, however you don't really intend to do that...right?

this was last year and i forgott this message there. so yes i can apologise for this and will be removed like i told before.

• @cociu I'm with a 3 days old ticket, only asking for enable fuse on my vps. And I need more vpss to install seedbox for some costumers. But you always take so long to response any ticket? https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/viewticket.php?tid=175315&c=pZgwcj4P