Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is what I get from HostSolutions.ro - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

This is what I get from HostSolutions.ro

Comments

• @randvegeta said: But then again, the LET segment of the market is not a professionals segment

Are you sure? I have had services with just all kinds of LET hosts (kids, summer hosts, one man types, established companies) and have never seen such pitiful responses from anyone. Hosting isn't the main business of this provider here and probably doesn't constitute much profit in his balance sheets which is why he can afford to treat people in this way and get away with it. Just shameful.

Thanked by 2Lee kkrajk
  • What a professional reaction from a professional company. 11/10 would trust with my money again.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

There is nothing wrong with OP's review. No need to alter it.

It's just down to people to pick sides. And because of "sisters", I chose to side with the host.

Thanked by 1MrMonkey
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

dynamo said: Are you sure?

Well no, but considering the language and the type of people on this forum, I would hardly call it a resource for obtaining 'professional' services or advice. That is not to say that the providers here are UNprofessional, but it's definitely not a place I would assume the default is 'professional' if you know what I mean. Maybe I'm wrong, and the majority of the providers here may very well be a very 'pro' bunch? But the community as a whole is not, and on that basis I wouldn't expect it to be the default.

Anyone who's been here for more than a week knows who @cociu is and how he is. Considering the absurdly cheap prices he offers, and his very blunt way of speaking and broken English (no offence @Cociu), I don't understand why you would expect any different from him when you order his services.

I'm not defending his actions, but I can certainly understand it. And no matter how wrong he may be as a 'host', it does not change the fact that the OP is also wrong. The OP needs to have realistic expectations for what he orders, and needs to provide a reasonable amount of time for the problem to be addressed. Now of course 'reasonable' is very much a subjective opinion, and in the absence of a clear SLA, you may argue the OP is well within his rights to be upset and complain. But a paypal dispute? In less than 24 hours no less? Sorry, but no, that's just wrong too.

• I opened a ticket amicably and @Cociu responded amicably, even though it was my misunderstanding. His service has been great since. Be nice when you open tickets, and be patient for the response.

• cociucociu Member
    edited April 2018

guys , i not make anyone idiot , my word was came once i have see the paypal dispute ... so start from there to judge me or my company. About a topical comportment of the general hosts ? I am not this hosts, never have been , and i hope in the future not be like others. For me is just simple.

If i go to buy something i try to acostumbrate of what i have arrownd. If for some of this people is normaly to make disputes ... so here i am to ask for his sisters ... is my right like hi have right to fuck my paypal account withowt waiting the tiketing response.

I will not comment any more because this will never stop. Some of you is difficult to understand my point of view eaven if i make the effort to write in English.

• ShazanShazan Member, Host Rep

@cociu said:
    So yes "maybe" my words was hard ... but what to use ? "retard" ?

Well, for example, I would have replied like this: "sorry for delay in our response and for the inconvenience. We are short on staff so, although we try to reach our customers back as soon as we can, we can't always reply in minutes. Anyway, I see you have opened a dispute with Paypal but we are here to fix the issue so you can mark it as resolved after that and we can provide a satisfactory experience with our services."

If you reply this way instead of calling your customers "idiots", you will never have your count freezed again anymore...

Thanked by 2subhojitdutta kkrajk
  • cociucociu Member
    edited April 2018

Shazan said: "sorry for delay in our response and for the inconvenience. We are short on staff so, although we try to reach our customers back as soon as we can, we can't always reply in minutes. Anyway, I see you have opened a dispute with Paypal but we are here to fix the issue so you can mark it as resolved after that and we can provide a satisfactory experience with our services."

hahahah, you will never see my person kiss this ass ! lol.

After open a dispute ? go to sleep man , i had my paypal account blocked with +30k durring all december due of 3 disputes NOT CHARGEBACK , i have spend 2 days with paypal telling my entirely dispute amount was less than 100 dollars and i my account had much more ... and the paypal act was .... we need to wait 21 days.

So yes , i love my response for this tipical customer.

if someone is dont like how i act with this ... do not buy !!!!

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran
    edited April 2018

cociu said: hahahah, you will never see my person kiss this ass ! lol.

There's a difference between being professional and kissing ass(*).

I deal with rude assholes in business all the time. But no one can say I've been a rude asshole in return.

Honestly, the ability to take abuse is a mark of maturity. That doesn't mean I won't end a call or tell people I'm done doing business with them or call them up and tell them to never contact my team again because we don't want their kind of business. But you can do all of that without resorting to namecalling or jumping at bait they put before you.

Unfortunately, the way the world works, if someone gets you worked up and you say something that reflects bad on your company, what the jerk who wound you up did is usually forgotten and people focus only on your words.

(*) Unless you're a performing in analingus fetish videos. Then it's actually the same thing. I mean, did you really think I was going to be serious through this whole post?

Thanked by 2Falzo kkrajk
  • @cociu You might wanna try out Grammarly browser extension mate :-)
    Might help you bring across your point better (no offence).

• LeeLee Veteran

Ympker said: @cociu You might wanna try out Grammarly browser extension mate :-) Might help you bring across your point better (no offence).

Don't believe the ads, Grammarly really can't stop you being a dick.

• The OP 'may' be wrong here. Let's look at this from his POV. He came down here, found an offer from Romania, bought the service for the first time, couldn't utilize his service at all, the provider's website had nasty errors, and no response for a long time and then what I assume opened a dispute (not a chargeback). Now in Asia many do not know the difference and if services are not rendered, they are prone to file disputes with the payment gateway to inform their side of the story if things go downhill. I WOULD Have Done the same. I understand that this is low end but some sort of statutory warning or notice needs to be provided that in some cases the auto provisioning will fail and if it was not there, it is cause for concern.

The provider on the other hand blatantly racially cursed him and spoke to him in an undignified manner and I feel is DEFINITELY in the WRONG HERE. Do not assume that if a provider is rude or let's say acts unprofessional here, he is entitled to do so in his official communication channels. What if theres an external customer who is not from LET, then too will he be subject to this sort of ingratitude? I understand that disputes cause harm to a merchant's reputation with a payment gateway. Heck I've had 13 in the past year with Razorpay and PayPal, but what seemed to solve them was talk and sort it out amicably, rather than demeaning them based on their race, country or colour and they have been recurring customers since then.

These are just my 2 cents.

• Well its advertised as instant delivery and it clearly wasnt. So why blame op? He paid and didnt receive service, he could waited but its not a good sign of service if it doesnt work from beginning. And there was lots of cases people not getting answers from cucio until opening thread here.

• perryoo11perryoo11 Member
    edited April 2018

just small recap hows gone.

op lost millions of dollars.

provider not informed yet.

op decides to dispute after 9 hours without talking with the provider.

then opens ticket because service does not work.

provider replies if you're stupid.

goes to lowendsupport

get stabbed in the arse

still havent made anyprogress

• Not too much choice of budget host in the market indeed. They are just cheap host. Will not be used seriously even if my budget is limited.

• KayMWKayMW Member

Are some of you guys here got Stockholm syndrome?

Total agree with @Falzo .

• Cociule ne faci de cacat, datorita unora ca tine tara asta are reputatie proasta.

Anyway, guys, as a romanian i can tell you to avoid our "business men's" or any type of services provided by my comrades.

• cociucociu Member
    edited April 2018

Host1234 said: Cociule ne faci de cacat, datorita unora ca tine tara asta are reputatie proasta.

and you are ? just joined to blame cociu ?

Host1234 said: avoid our "business men's" or any type of services provided by my comrades.

this is including you ? if you are shame of your country people you can start with you . i am sorry for you to be so frustrated in your own country !

Thanked by 1default
  • YokedEggYokedEgg Member
    edited April 2018

@Falzo said:

@YokedEgg said:

as a provider I think one should try to understand that customers are used to different kind of ways in communications and might include the paypal-dispute simply in that.
    think of ebay who always taught people to only use their system for any kind of communication to be 'protected'. and there are a lot of other market places that do something similar.

a dispute still is not a chargeback so I can't see any fraudulent activities in trying to get your contractual partner to communicate. obviously the dispute made the provider react instantly, so why not just react positive to the customer, calm him down, prioritize and provide the paid service?
    you know you can actually solve a dispute instead of escalating or refunding?

I totally agree on the part that customers often should be more patient, yet the provider could easily inform customers before ordering that they need to wait for manual provision at least 48h or whatever to simply avoid tickets and stuff in the first place.
    especially if disputes hurt your paypal reputation and are something you want to avoid to be dealing with one should take actions before instead of shouting and crying afterwards.

tl;dr; be fucking honest about your business and procedures. it obviously doesn't help either side or gets you long-term customers if you raise wrong expectations.

Disputes can get your funds frozen, account closed. Disputes are still knocks on your PayPal account and can affect good standing. These should never be used before the support system, period. Chargebacks are worse because of fees, but in PayPals eye an increase of either considers you a bad apple.

• KayMWKayMW Member

cociu said: So yes "maybe" my words was hard ... but what to use ? "retard" ?

It's not just "hard", but extremely rude (and can be considered as racism). I hope you can apologize to OP.

Also there are plenty of spelling errors from what you said.

• cociucociu Member

YokedEgg said: Disputes can get your funds frozen, account closed. Disputes are still knocks on your PayPal account and can affect good standing. These should never be used before the support system, period. Chargebacks are worse because of fees, but in PayPals eye an increase of either considers you a bad apple.

the problem here about this is paypal threat 3-rd country how is threating ... at least in my case was the wrost decision what hi make. Block 300x more founds than i had disputed durring 30 days (i have luck because is not the only my income , and some small business like me is almost imposible to survive at one of this) but what can i do , i shut my mount and accept paypal I AM PLAY THE RULES AND SOME OF THIS CUSTOMERS IF IS BUY IN ANOTHER COUNTRY SHOULD DO THE SAME.

• cociucociu Member

KayMW said: It's not just "hard", but extremely rude (and can be considered as racism). I hope you can apologize to OP.

Also there are plenty of spelling errors from what you said.

sorry if you dont see i have start to ignore the OP many time ago ...

• KayMWKayMW Member

perryoo11 said: without talking with the provider.

Actually, he opened the ticket right after he found the problem, waited for 9 hours, and got NO RESPONSE, then he sent a dispute.

• @cociu said:

YokedEgg said: Disputes can get your funds frozen, account closed. Disputes are still knocks on your PayPal account and can affect good standing. These should never be used before the support system, period. Chargebacks are worse because of fees, but in PayPals eye an increase of either considers you a bad apple.

the problem here about this is paypal threat 3-rd country how is threating ... at least in my case was the wrost decision what hi make. Block 300x more founds than i had disputed durring 30 days (i have luck because is not the only my income , and some small business like me is almost imposible to survive at one of this) but what can i do , i shut my mount and accept paypal I AM PLAY THE RULES AND SOME OF THIS CUSTOMERS IF IS BUY IN ANOTHER COUNTRY SHOULD DO THE SAME.

Yep, friendly fraud and fraud is a big issue.

Dispute systems are abused. Chargebacks too.

• OP orders and pays, service is not delivered as promised. OP opens a dispute.

Stop being a host for a moment and see it from the customer's standpoint. The provider does not even bother to deliver or otherwise inform the customer for an unexpected complication. And somehow the customer is expected to wait 24 hours before opening a dispute? Why? When was the last time you ordered a pizza, a shoe arrived and you waited 24 hours to complain about it just in case the pizza shop owner eventually delivered your order? And no, it's not the job of the client to hunt down the provider with tickets. It's the provider's job to deliver the paid-for service.

All that said, just because we here know what @cociu 's business ...practices are and we would wait for the fsck for some months, does not mean that @cociu gets a pass in general.

• cociucociu Member

deluxe said: Stop being a host for a moment and see it from the customer's standpoint

i am totaly agree from client point until the dispute. 9 hours is not much in this world so nothing to comment. only this is what fuck me the dispute... so yes have his reason , also i have my reason.

• LeeLee Veteran

So, back to the real world. Lowend clients are the most impatient, always have been, always will be. You make a choice, either service them like you would any other customer paying more or expect disputes and chargebacks.

It's been this way for years and it will stay that way for years to come. It's not a discussion point, accept it.

Fuck them, fuck the provider, whatever. Paypal will support the client more often than the provider, whether they are right or wrong in the eyes of anyone here, live with it. If you can't then you are in the wrong market.

@Cociu is clearly in his own world. A provider to avoid. Even GVH handled their clients better. The LE* market can't handle him as much as he can't handle them.

• @deluxe said:
    OP orders and pays, service is not delivered as promised. OP opens a dispute.

Stop being a host for a moment and see it from the customer's standpoint. The provider does not even bother to deliver or otherwise inform the customer for an unexpected complication. And somehow the customer is expected to wait 24 hours before opening a dispute? Why? When was the last time you ordered a pizza, a shoe arrived and you waited 24 hours to complain about it just in case the pizza shop owner eventually delivered your order? And no, it's not the job of the client to hunt down the provider with tickets. It's the provider's job to deliver the paid-for service.

All that said, just because we here know what @cociu 's business ...practices are and we would wait for the fsck for some months, does not mean that @cociu gets a pass in general.

Service not delivered isn't applicable here, it was delivered, but the automation system misdelivered it. For a dispute to be legitimately valid it would have to be intentional, and a valid enough time period for the business to respond. That's not 24 hours.

• deluxedeluxe Member
    edited April 2018

@YokedEgg said:

>

Service not delivered isn't applicable here, it was delivered, but the automation system misdelivered it.

In other words, it was not delivered. When I order a pizza and it doesn't get to my place, I don't care that you baked it, put in on a box and shipped to the wrong house. It's pretty easy. Did I get the pizza? Yes/No.

Yes -> you're awesome.

No -> you didn't deliver, money back.

For a dispute to be legitimately valid

No delivery, end of story. Why you didn't deliver, your job to figure out and fix.

Thanked by 2kkrajk M66B