Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

4.99€ + VAT Dedi!!! FIRSTHEBERG #NOFOOL - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

4.99€ + VAT Dedi!!! FIRSTHEBERG #NOFOOL

Comments

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

Shot2 said: Ouch

Use the chacha20 cipher, it's many times faster than AES (when there's no HW AES).

• CamCam Member, Patron Provider

@EHRA said:

@ofit said:
    The same with me. Will wait some days. Be patience like do I.

Thanks for replying, I thought I was the only one who was unable to access the customer area.

Your not alone, I am locked out too =/

• ofitofit Member

Any new info? 5 day gone and look like provider ignore us

• If you read the earlier posts, someone mentioned that it might take a few weeks to months for the servers to be delivered. If you do not want to wait, you have an option of getting a VPS or raising a charge back. If you're locked out there is no way to contact them though. They have technical and business support phone numbers on their website. Have you tried calling them and explaining your situation?

• ofitofit Member

@saibal said:
    If you read the earlier posts, someone mentioned that it might take a few weeks to months for the servers to be delivered. If you do not want to wait, you have an option of getting a VPS or raising a charge back. If you're locked out there is no way to contact them though. They have technical and business support phone numbers on their website. Have you tried calling them and explaining your situation?

I'm not about server delivered. They not answer after sent my id.

• ofit said: I'm not about server delivered. They not answer after sent my id.

You did not raise an order for a server? Why did you send your id for? They got a lot of orders on Sunday. If you have not taken any of the options you should get your server delivered. Some people in this thread have already got theirs after some delay.

• EHRAEHRA Member

@ofit said:

Just like you I am unable to access the customer area. They did not respond to my email sent over 96 hours. It is notorious that firstheberg.com is a fucking company. In a way, I'm relieved that I did not receive the server because storage requires trust. How to trust a company that blocks users for no reason? They're just forcing us to ask for a paypal refund, that's their wish. The interesting thing is that someone always seems to minimize the posture of firstheberg.com

firstheberg.com is not serious! Ask for a refund and stay away!

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@EHRA said:

@ofit said:

Just like you I am unable to access the customer area. They did not respond to my email sent over 96 hours. It is notorious that firstheberg.com is a fucking company. In a way, I'm relieved that I did not receive the server because storage requires trust. How to trust a company that blocks users for no reason? They're just forcing us to ask for a paypal refund, that's their wish. The interesting thing is that someone always seems to minimize the posture of firstheberg.com

firstheberg.com is not serious! Ask for a refund and stay away!

It really sounds like something technical went wrong (on Sunday?). Frankly, it's hard to believe that they've done this on purpose.

If you no longer care about the server and they continue to not reply, then a PayPal dispute sounds nearly unavoidable. Have you tried to reach them through this page?

https://www.firstheberg.com/en/contact-us

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • EHRAEHRA Member

@angstrom said:
    Have you tried to reach them through this page?

Yes, I've tried. They simply do not respond. Block access to the client area and not respond to any contact attempts. This has been the position of firstheberg.com

@EHRA said:

@angstrom said:
    Have you tried to reach them through this page?

Yes, I've tried. They simply do not respond. Block access to the client area and not respond to any contact attempts. This has been the position of firstheberg.com

I would write again, politely, referring to your earlier message, briefly describing the problem, and give them until Monday.

But if you're impatient and don't care about the server anymore, it would also be understandable if you decided to open a PayPal dispute.

By the way, how many of you are experiencing this problem (being locked out of your customer area)?

• The locking out is weird. You're sure you gave real info when creating an account? I think they didn't reserve servers for orders that needed additional verification and just flagged suspicious signups and locked those account. Could be wrong of course.

• EHRAEHRA Member

@angstrom said:

By the way, how many of you are experiencing this problem (being locked out of your customer area)?

@ofit @Cam

@Saragoldfarb said:
    The locking out is weird. You're sure you gave real info when creating an account?

Yes, real information and I still sent proof of identity. I gave no reasons and I'm not the only one that is blocked.

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb
  • @EHRA said:

@angstrom said:

@ofit @Cam

@Saragoldfarb said:
    The locking out is weird. You're sure you gave real info when creating an account?

Yes, real information and I still sent proof of identity. I gave no reasons and I'm not the only one that is blocked.

Ok, back to my original statement then. The French just don't give a fuck :)

@EHRA said:

@angstrom said:

@ofit @Cam

@Saragoldfarb said:

It really sounds like a system error of some kind. It's hard to believe that they would intentionally do this to three of you -- on what basis?

But, yes, not good that they haven't yet replied.

• cassacassa Member

I’m wondering, is everyone using their username to login? Logging in using your email address won’t work.

• EHRAEHRA Member

@angstrom said:

It really sounds like a system error of some kind. It's hard to believe that they would intentionally do this to three of you -- on what basis?

But, yes, not good that they haven't yet replied.

I believe there are more than three people, the ones I quoted were for confirmation.

@cassa said:
    I’m wondering, is everyone using their username to login? Logging in using your email address won’t work.

Yes, using username.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

There are surely more than that, I am the another one. No replies on emails or whatever, filed a dispute and resolved in few hours. (It doesnt deserve a phone call because it will waste me more on my phone bill)

@FAT32 said:
    There are surely more than that, I am the another one. No replies on emails or whatever, filed a dispute and resolved in few hours. (It doesnt deserve a phone call because it will waste me more on my phone bill)

So Firstheberg reacted quickly to your PayPal dispute and refunded what you paid?

@angstrom said:

@FAT32 said:

So Firstheberg reacted quickly to your PayPal dispute and refunded what you paid?

Yes, which seems to be quite purposely

@FAT32 said:

@angstrom said:

@FAT32 said:

Yes, which seems to be quite purposely

I agree that Firstheberg's behavior in this is not a positive point, though I still don't understand what their motivation would be to lock people out intentionally.

I guess that those who have been locked out of their client area should be advised at this point to start a PayPal dispute.

To be honest there is no one to blame, after all it is a cheap offer that is unsustainable. I feel okay since they still provide a refund where they could simply deny. On the bright side I saved some money for other stuff.

@FAT32 said:
    To be honest there is no one to blame, after all it is a cheap offer that is unsustainable. I feel okay since they still provide a refund where they could simply deny. On the bright side I saved some money for other stuff.

Yeah, maybe this is their way of saying to people that signed up and paid that that server is no longer available. Still, odd, I find.

• Just got my server delivered. Haven't checked it out yet but they told me it'd take a week or 2/3 so not bad.

• Ok... here's the Geekbench... Apparently they got me something better.
    http://browser.primatelabs.com/geekbench3/8591007

Thanked by 2angstrom saibal
  • Nice CPU upgrade ;-) Did anyone else get this upgrade too?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@Saragoldfarb said:
    Ok... here's the Geekbench... Apparently they got me something better.
    http://browser.primatelabs.com/geekbench3/8591007

Dem, thats what I call a LET BARGIN.

• Guess it pays off to remain calm and friendly to their support ;) This one's a keeper!

• EHRAEHRA Member

Bonjour,

Votre ticket ouvert a été cloturé automatiquement car celui-ci date de plus de 10 jours. > Nous supposons que votre problème est donc résolu. Si le problème n'est pas résolu, > > nous vous invitons à réouvrir un nouveau ticket ou contacter le support technique par >téléphone au 0 892 494 490 (0.34cts/min).

Cordialement,
    L'Equipe FirstHeberg.com.com

Still locked in the customer area and my support ticket was closed for lack of response. How to respond if I can not access the customer area? I have already started dispute on paypal.

PS: Yes, when closing the ticket they put the link: FirstHeberg.com.com

@EHRA said:

Bonjour,

Votre ticket ouvert a été cloturé automatiquement car celui-ci date de plus de 10 jours. > Nous supposons que votre problème est donc résolu. Si le problème n'est pas résolu, > > nous vous invitons à réouvrir un nouveau ticket ou contacter le support technique par >téléphone au 0 892 494 490 (0.34cts/min).

Cordialement,
    L'Equipe FirstHeberg.com.com

Still locked in the customer area and my support ticket was closed for lack of response. How to respond if I can not access the customer area? I have already started dispute on paypal.

PS: Yes, when closing the ticket they put the link: FirstHeberg.com.com

They sound like amateurs, as far as customer service is concerned. I'm surprised that you were patient for so long.

• sinsin Member

Saragoldfarb said: Ok... here's the Geekbench... Apparently they got me something better.

Nice!!!