Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

4.99€ + VAT Dedi!!! FIRSTHEBERG #NOFOOL - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

4.99€ + VAT Dedi!!! FIRSTHEBERG #NOFOOL

Comments

• @EHRA said: 5) They answered, but I can not access the control panel to see the answer.

What did they say in their answer to your ticket?

• EHRAEHRA Member

@saibal said:

@EHRA said: 5) They answered, but I can not access the control panel to see the answer.

What did they say in their answer to your ticket?

I could not read their response because I can not access the control panel. I believe that I will only be able to see the answer on Tuesday (03.04.2018).

• Ah. Maybe try resetting your password.

• MultiMulti Member

@saibal said:
    Ah. Maybe try resetting your password.

Tried that. Not working

• softxnewssoftxnews Member
    edited April 2018

My server was delivered around one hour ago. I already had one server with them a few months ago, maybe that was why I didn't had to do any verification.

The CPU is an Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU D525. The network is pretty good, the traceroute to my ip goes through hopus which has good peering.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Just got my servers delivered.

• EHRAEHRA Member

@softxnews said:
    My server was delivered around one hour ago. I already had one server with them a few months ago, maybe that was why I didn't had to do any verification.

@Neoon said:
    Just got my servers delivered.

Great news. The key is to be patient.

Power_On_Hours 47829

Power_On_Hours 52017

• Shot2Shot2 Member

Not recurring, I fear.

• EHRAEHRA Member
    edited April 2018

@Shot2 said:
    Not recurring, I fear.

The price has already returned to the standard. But I believe that whoever was able to receive the server will receive recurring value for payment. In the next two days we should have some news, they will have to say something about the inaccessibility of the Client Area for users who sent proof of identity. At worst they will issue a refund.

• SvenSven Member

I have the same problem. They did respond to my ticket, but I can not answer since I do not have access to the panel anymore. I think I will open a PayPal dispute.

• Shot2Shot2 Member

Well, to each their belief.

I prefer to trust what's written on their front page, i.e. "Offres valables uniquement à l'achat"

• EHRAEHRA Member

@Shot2 said:
    Well, to each their belief.

I prefer to trust what's written on their front page, i.e. "Offres valables uniquement à l'achat"

I do not speak French. If one day I receive the server I will have the answer if the prices will be recurring on the renewal.

Besides the typo of 5.99.

Thanked by 2EHRA MasonR
  • EHRAEHRA Member

@Neoon said:

The interesting thing is how FIRSTHEBERG support is ignoring some users. You received the answer in five minutes. I would prefer to receive an email with a sincere response, even if it is with the inability to receive the server. Blocking access and ignoring the client is inexplicable.

edited April 2018

@EHRA said:

@Neoon said:

The interesting thing is how FIRSTHEBERG support is ignoring some users. You received the answer in five minutes. I would prefer to receive an email with a sincere response, even if it is with the inability to receive the server. Blocking access and ignoring the client is inexplicable.

This was addressed to the technical department, not the billing department.

If I would send it to the billing dep, I am sure would not get a response until tomorrow.

"[email protected]" sounds billing to me.

Take a look at Hetzner, its the same, but I think they are still able to respond to basic questions such as if its recurring or not.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • @EHRA said:

@Neoon said:

Thats the French. They don't give a fuck :)

• EHRAEHRA Member

@Neoon said:

Take a look at Hetzner, its the same, but I think they are still able to respond to basic questions such as if its recurring or not.

Even contacting technical support ([email protected]) they do not respond. I sent 01 email to several hours and no reply. I'm being patient, I want to see how this story will end.

@Saragoldfarb said:
    Thats the French. They don't give a fuck :)

True, hosting companies in France seem to have difficulties in dealing with the customer.

@EHRA said:

@Neoon said:

Even contacting technical support ([email protected]) they do not respond. I sent 01 email to several hours and no reply. I'm being patient, I want to see how this story will end.

Thats maybe because of your pending verification, also, you have no existing services currently, who knows. Just wait until tomorrow.

edited April 2018

I did missed to post the Network Bench, as I said before, its decent, perfect for a backup server.

4GB's have been used for this benchmark, rest in peace.

Thanked by 3angstrom Basil EHRA
  • LeonnLeonn Member
    edited April 2018

Blank

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • EHRAEHRA Member

@Neoon said:
    I did missed to post the Network Bench, as I said before, its decent, perfect for a backup server.

I think of using it exactly as a backup server. Thanks for the benchmark, the net looks very good.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

Welp... got my ID verified, but received bad news:

Hello,

We has received your justificative of identity and we appreciate that. Your order will be validate in few hours, but we have a smal problem !

Our ATOM servers stock is not enough because we received a lot of order with the discount price.

Did you accept than we change your order and setup a VPS GP8 equal in power than the ATOM server ?
    (4 Vcore, 8 Gb DDR3 (The atom have only 4 Gb), 150 Mb/s of bandwith, 40 Go SSD storage)
    Your acceptation would be very appreciate !

The VPS server will be always at the same discount price : 5.99 € / month.
    If you didn't agree with this proposition, we will try to deliver the server as soon as possible. If you didn't want to wait, you can open a dispute on paypal to ask a refund.

Thanks for your support,

Going to wait for an atom to become available. If after a month or two I don't hear anything then I'll ask for the refund. Bad news for anyone else waiting for provisioning as well.

Thanked by 2EHRA Cam
  • TomTom Member

@EHRA said:
    I sent 01 email to several hours and no reply.

Oh man, no reply in a few hours on a couple euro server and when it's Easter? Damn!

I'm being patient

Humph....

Thanked by 1Frecyboy

@MasonR said:
    Going to wait for an atom to become available. If after a month or two I don't hear anything then I'll ask for the refund. Bad news for anyone else waiting for provisioning as well.

Oh boy, well I saw the stock on 13 and it stayed there a while.

Apparently it seems to be the real physical stock they had, which is really bad then.

1k views, lets say 5% bought a server, 50 people on 13 servers, thats very bad.

Firstheberg pulled a OVH, selling more servers then they have....

• Neoon said: Oh boy, well I saw the stock on 13 and it stayed there a while.

Apparently it seems to be the real physical stock they had, which is really bad then.

At least, the vps offered seem very good vs the atom.

• EHRAEHRA Member

@Tom said:

@EHRA said:
    I sent 01 email to several hours and no reply.

Oh man, no reply in a few hours on a couple euro server and when it's Easter? Damn!

I'm being patient

Humph....

If it is being ironic I would suggest you analyze the context of this message. It is important to give opinions with some knowledge.

• ben47955 said: At least, the vps offered seem very good vs the atom.

Not if you were looking to use the server for storage. 40G vs 2x500G.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • EHRAEHRA Member
    edited April 2018

@MasonR said:
    Welp... got my ID verified, but received bad news:

lol

What "excellent news", thank you for sharing this information. :)

@ben47955 said:

Neoon said: Oh boy, well I saw the stock on 13 and it stayed there a while.

At least, the vps offered seem very good vs the atom.

Most people bough it because of the storage, I think.
    its 1EUR cheaper, has 2x 500GB instead of 500GB compared to the KS1.

Firstheberg has no AntiDDOS as it seems but still, 2x 500GB for 4.99€, is neat for storage.
    And now people got 40GB SSD?!