Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

4.99€ + VAT Dedi!!! FIRSTHEBERG #NOFOOL - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

4.99€ + VAT Dedi!!! FIRSTHEBERG #NOFOOL

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited April 2018

Let me take a guess, as they only have 13 dedi but LET alone should have more than 50 orders, they kick out new users and fulfil old users? (Since the only one that is not being kicked out is @Neoon)

• MultiMulti Member

I even tried to reset my password and set a new one. No luck... It does not even give me an error message. Just nothing... Really frustrating. But I will wait until I got an answer from that mail where I sent my ID.

• Saved by the bell... price increased to € 9.99 excl VAT now ;)

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

They have Holidays on Monday:

Monday 2nd April - Easter Monday (Lundi de Pâques)

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited April 2018

@FAT32 said: (Since the only one that is not being kicked out is @Neoon)

So far, who has been kicked out explicitly? (I don't mean those who have asked for a refund.)

edited April 2018

@angstrom said:

So far, who has been kicked out explicitly? (I don't mean those who have asked for a refund.)

At least @agoldenberg @Multi @ofit @Cam ?

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@FAT32 said:

@angstrom said:

At least @agoldenberg @Multi @ofit @Cam ?

No, what I mean is who has been explicitly told that they won't receive a server?

@angstrom said:

No, what I mean is who has been explicitly told that they won't receive a server?

Apologize for misunderstanding your question, I believe none as of now

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@FAT32 Nobody has said anything to me about not getting one. Just to send verification.

@agoldenberg said:
    @FAT32 Nobody has said anything to me about not getting one. Just to send verification.

Yup, it was a misunderstanding, I thought he asked for people who are unable to login

@FAT32 said:
    Since the only one that is not being kicked out is @Neoon

Well, thats for existing costumers in general I think, Since I also got the bulk message about ID also, I asked why, he replied its not needed.

Send them a mail, asking for a refund or send them your ID.

Even OVH, Ikoula asks for ID, its nothing unsual in france.

@Neoon said:

I agree, but disable login is something unusual, no?

edited April 2018

@FAT32 said:

@Neoon said:

I agree, but disable login is something unusual, no?

Its unusual yes, if you paid with Paypal you can always open a dispute and get your 6EUR back.

Give them 2 Days, send them a mail and after that, you can still decide if you want to open a dispute.

• Nice offer however, the Terms & services are in French that I don't understand and I am affraid to accept something without understanding, I can ofcourse use google translate to translate it into english (because translating anything to my native language creates shit), but... wel... This is a legal agreement and I don't trust mechanical translation as much as agree to legal rights so... I will unfortunately pass.

@Neoon said:

Its unusual yes, if you paid with Paypal you can always open a dispute and get your 6EUR back.

Give them 2 Days, send them a mail and after that, you can still decide if you want to open a dispute.

Maybe I am just not chill enough, of course that is what I am currently doing and waiting.

• EHRAEHRA Member

1) I did the registration

2) I paid with Paypal

3) They requested ID verification

4) I sent ID verification

5) They answered, but I can not access the control panel to see the answer.

Did I do something wrong?

Thanked by 1default
  • lurchlurch Member

Hello,

Your order has been put on hold because your payment could not be identified with our bank.

In order to proceed with the validation of your order, thank you to send us a piece of ID on [email protected]

Regards,
    The Firstheberg Team

Well i'm just going to ask to cancel, I paid via paypal so not sure how they were unable to "identify with bank"

• TionTion Member

@EHRA said:

You bought from a well known garbage provider.

@FAT32 said:
    Maybe I am just not chill enough, of course that is what I am currently doing and waiting.

You remember cociu? He sold last weekend Dedis, I got mine early, but upload is trash, 8Mbit somewhat.

I am waiting the hole week, for a hardware replacement, still nothing, they extended it by 24 hours, by 16 hours, I went madness.

He said he is gonna replace it on Monday, I am fucking impatient, especially when I have to wait on such stuff.

Somehow, I managed it, to not open a paypal dispute.

I give him until monday, after that heads will roll.

• Also got an ID request (with a bogus Geo-IP claim), and am now locked out. PayPal dispute filed.

• lurchlurch Member

I asked for a refund and they sent me this

Please open a disturb paypal.

Sincerely,
    The FirstHeberg.com Team

• EHRAEHRA Member

@Tion said:

@EHRA said:

You bought from a well known garbage provider.

Wow, a shame that "enlightened" people like you only report on the quality of the provider when the shit is already done. I will wait a bit, I believe they will not create conflict for 6 euros.

@Neoon said:

You remember cociu? He sold last weekend Dedis, I got mine early, but upload is trash, 8Mbit somewhat.

I am waiting the hole week, for a hardware replacement, still nothing, they extended it by 24 hours, by 16 hours, I went madness.

He said he is gonna replace it on Monday, I am fucking impatient, especially when I have to wait on such stuff.

Somehow, I managed it, to not open a paypal dispute.

I give him until monday, after that heads will roll.

As your profile pic says, 忍 = Be patient / Endure, to be honest I do agree with great things come out of patience. Besides that, cheap, quality and speed don't come together.

I am not opening one too, but if it is a company that is not popular in LET then people will get worried.

• lurchlurch Member

@lurch said:

Sincerely,
    The FirstHeberg.com Team

and now this

Firstheberg.com - le 01/04/2018 à 19:48
    Please open a disturb. Your administrative service is closed to Tuesday.

Cordialement,
    L'équipe FirstHeberg.com

God damn scammers!

• TionTion Member

@EHRA said:
    Wow, a shame that "enlightened" people like you only report on the quality of the provider when the shit is already done. I will wait a bit, I believe they will not create conflict for 6 euros.

I'm not your mom. A simple search for the provider on Google would've pointed you to multiple threads on webhostingtalk and this very forum stating multiple red flags.

edited April 2018

@FAT32 said:
    Besides that, cheap, quality and speed don't come together.

8Mbit = 800Kb/s (0.8MB/sec) upload, What should I do with that?

I could upload gif's every 30s to make it look like a stream, worth a try.

That speed did not changed over multiple days, its less then 10% that he advertised.

• EHRAEHRA Member

@Tion said:
    I'm not your mom. A simple search for the provider on Google would've pointed you to multiple threads on webhostingtalk and this very forum stating multiple red flags.

This is also unfortunate, I'm sure you would be a great mother.

@Neoon said:

@FAT32 said:
    Besides that, cheap, quality and speed don't come together.

8Mbit = 800Kb/s (0.8MB/sec) upload, What should I do with that?

I could upload gif's every 30s to make it look like a stream, worth a try.

That speed did not changed over multiple days, its less then 10% that he advertised.

Remember the day where dialup is only 56Kbit. Joke aside, what I mean is anything in general not only virtual goods. Let's wait and hope everything will work as expected :)

• EHRAEHRA Member

@lurch said:

@lurch said:

Sincerely,
    The FirstHeberg.com Team

and now this

Firstheberg.com - le 01/04/2018 à 19:48
    Please open a disturb. Your administrative service is closed to Tuesday.

Cordialement,
    L'équipe FirstHeberg.com

God damn scammers!

Wow, they sure sold more than expected. French suppliers are always the "best" ...

• lurchlurch Member

Opened a dispute and got a refund.