Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

4.99€ + VAT Dedi!!! FIRSTHEBERG #NOFOOL - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

4.99€ + VAT Dedi!!! FIRSTHEBERG #NOFOOL

Comments

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

So mine just got rejected because they want ID, but now I can't even log into my account to add to the ticket.

• MultiMulti Member

Well, mine is pending... Had to send ID for verification. I guess I have to wait atleast until tuesday

• openosopenos Member
    edited April 2018

9za3E4.md.png

gpAt9q.md.png

@openos got the same thing. Sent in verification, but its anybody's guess what they do now.

• MultiMulti Member

@openos

Yep thats the mail I got too. You have to send an email with your ID to that mail adress.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited April 2018

Well, my Account is already Verified + I paid with Verified paypal, wired.

I guess they send it bulk to everyone.

I replied to the ticket, lets see.

• It's gone now

I replied too, but now I can't even log in.... wtf...

• I sent my ID document to their email address, and they said fraud.........
    what the hell is that?!

• MultiMulti Member

Yeah, I replied aswell and cannot log in now. Really weird. Strange thing is that they answered my ticket but I can't access it -.-

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited April 2018

I guess you have to send a mail to [email protected] for verification.

• openosopenos Member
    edited April 2018

9zajqU.md.png

by google translate

Firstheberg.com - the 01/04/2018 at 18:39

In order to proceed with the validation of your order or even of a refund, thank you to send us a piece of proof of identity on [email protected]

Regards,
    The FirstHeberg.com Team

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited April 2018

I would say they are the one that committing fraud, I am no longer able to login too

• I can't get access to their panel as well and i started a PayPal dispute to them.

• MultiMulti Member

@leechitat said:
    I can't get access to their panel as well and i started a PayPal dispute to them.

Did you send the mail at [email protected] with your ID and got an answer already?

• @leechitat said:
    I can't get access to their panel as well and i started a PayPal dispute to them.

You should've waited bit more, don't you think?

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@leechitat said:

Wow, you don't waste time, do you?

Am beginning to understand how a provider may not be so fond of (some) LET users.

Thanked by 1deank

They probably took down their panel to protect themselves from you guys.

Thanked by 1jetchirag

Nah I did what they asked and they've replied to a ticket that I now can't read....

Thanked by 2openos leechitat

@agoldenberg said:
    Nah I did what they asked and they've replied to a ticket that I now can't read....

Not you personally. It's probably rather just the sheer numbers that they are trying to cope with.

• ofitofit Member
    edited April 2018

guys the same ask id and now can't login

@angstrom you could be right but it seems their customer panel is working fine, just people who need ID are being locked out. Kinda stupid....

• @angstrom said: They probably took down their panel to protect themselves from you guys.

After taking the money. sure. Feeling glad that I was able to resist signing up with them.

I am not being a d but I just can't accept providers who disable account without any notice, communication is essential regardless in any form

Thanked by 2Cam Shazan

@FAT32 Agree totally. This is a stupid way to handle things.

@agoldenberg said:
    @angstrom you could be right but it seems their customer panel is working fine, just people who need ID are being locked out. Kinda stupid....

Patience.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

I didn't remember setting my password on account creation so I just reset the password (via email link) and was able to get back in. Email sent with ID and replied to the ticket, let's see what happens.

@MasonR said:
    I didn't remember setting my password on account creation so I just reset the password (via email link) and was able to get back in. Email sent with ID and replied to the ticket, let's see what happens.

Tried that but no luck for me

• CamCam Member, Patron Provider

@FAT32 said:

@MasonR said:

Tried that but no luck for me

Didn't work for me either.