Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Treudler will shutdown - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Treudler will shutdown

124»

Comments

• @MCHPhil said:

@Pilovali said:
    Treudler is a not a non-profit company. Non-profit means that they don't make high profit overtime.

Huh? It was never a question about treudler being non-profit. I think from a few threads a few people will be mentioning this to his tax authority..

Non profit has nothing to do with "high profit overtime". Non profit is a designation for a tax exempt entity. Many tax exempt or non profits make a boatload of money.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonprofit_organization

Treudler is not registered as non-profit. Treudler is registered company, but they don't make any profit. Joshua never said that he's running a non-profit company. Joshua also pays taxes.
    I just wanna make this clear.

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited February 2018

Pilovali said: Treudler is not registered as non-profit. Treudler is registered company, but they don't make any profit. Joshua never said that he's running a non-profit company. Joshua also pays taxes. I just wanna make this clear.

@mksh said:

@raindog308 said:

• Whatever, scam and untrusted, nothing to deal or talk with it.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Did anyone of you got a refund?

• @Neoon said:

Why would he give refunds? He needed to use the money for “Steam games.”

• kmaskmas Member
    edited April 2018

@Neoon said:

Refunds are against Treudler TOS

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

He said he will refund yearly services?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@kmas said:

@Neoon said:

Refunds are against Treudler TOS

If Treudler doesn’t provide services any more their ToS is likely against the law.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Come on, it's his "good right" to keep your money.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

You can bring all laws all you want but a kid (or a man child) won't care until he's brought to a court.

Thanked by 2First-Root FHR

@deank said:
    You can bring all laws all you want but a kid (or a man child) won't care until he's brought to a court.

Or you know, chargeback? If his debt goes deep enough, close to a 100 EUR or something or more, I presume the bank will take him to small claims or higher and execute it.

Nowdays, with the new method of scamming (years services, some doing 3 years even), it's getting harder to just do straight CC chargebacks after 3 months or so.

@deank said:
    Nowdays, with the new method of scamming (years services, some doing 3 years even), it's getting harder to just do straight CC chargebacks after 3 months or so.

You have 2 years to claim

Not on my CC. I have just 90 days or so. I am with TD.

• ofitofit Member

take money and run, awesome provider

edited April 2018

@deank said:
    Not on my CC. I have just 90 days or so. I am with TD.

As per https://chargeback.com/visa-chargeback-time-limits/

Visa Chargeback Reason Code 30 Time Limit Modifiers
    Time limits associated with Visa chargeback reason code 30 can change if the merchandise or services were expected to be provided after the transaction processing date. However, the time limit a cardholder or issuer has to chargeback cannot exceed 540 calendar days from the date of transaction processing.

120 calendar days from the last date the cardholder expected to receive merchandise or services
    120 calendar days from the date the cardholder was first made aware that the merchandise or services would not be provided

I have similar rules conveyed in my merchant account contract.

Push your bank more ;-)

I'd rather not. Chargeback isn't always a good thing to do. You do more than few chargebacks on a card, you might have your next card rejected. They always keep a record of your chargeback history and later determine how unlawful your claims have been. And filing a chargeback for a transaction made in close to 90 days or 120 days mark isn't smiled upon.

• hzrhzr Member

deank said: They always keep a record of your chargeback history and later determine how unlawful your claims have been

In this case, it is rightful and you are disputing a scammer for services not delivered

Thanked by 2Aidan Clouvider
  • AidanAidan Member

deank said: They always keep a record of your chargeback history and later determine how unlawful your claims have been.

... what kind of a Soviet bank are you dealing with?

If the chargeback has been approved - then they've determined that it's for valid & legal reasons.

At worst they can mark you as a high-risk client based on your naive purchasing history - though that would be rather rare.

deank said: And filing a chargeback for a transaction made in close to 90 days or 120 days mark isn't smiled upon.

Again, what..?

Chargebacks after 30 days usually require a reason for the delay & that's about it. You don't get put on a "special" list.

Thanked by 1Clouvider

In Treudler's case, yes. Whether they will buy your story is another since they just make the decision inhouse without consulting you anyway.

@deank said:
    In Treudler's case, yes. Whether they will buy your story is another since they just make the decision inhouse without consulting you anyway.

Which is why you’re required to submit evidence.

Service not delivered is a service not delivered. Chargeback is a last resort and I’m against abusing them. In this particular case, if no refund can be obtained otherwise and the service is not provided them there’s no other option but to open a dispute through your bank.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

I don't think it would be worth the time to go to the bank to charge back a $0.50 - $3 payment.

It is definitely worth suing though.

• Low End Detectives: What is Treudler upto nowadays? Did he use the money to setup another scam?

• hzrhzr Member

saibal said: Low End Detectives: What is Treudler upto nowadays? Did he use the money to setup another scam?

He is playing steam games

• He used to run Club Penguin rewritten. It died with Treudler, let's hope he's gone forever.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Neoon said:

I've opened a PP dispute when I didn't receive the refund for my yearly services with them. They did not respond to the dispute, so PP decided in my favor yesterday.

I'd recommend doing the same if you're still within the 180 days.