Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPSByCall: free VPS over the phone [1.5 GB RAM, 20 GB HDD, 100 Mbps unmetered] - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPSByCall: free VPS over the phone [1.5 GB RAM, 20 GB HDD, 100 Mbps unmetered]

1235»

Comments

• o_be_oneo_be_one Member
    edited September 2021

I would earn this VPS, then have a rPI with a sim card attached and some Python scripts to do the dial and call back again everytime it shuts down. Free VPS for life, ton of credits to share... Just for the fun, the effort and cost of this would pay this kind of VPS for years anyway xD

After the Sax Guy, let's go the Ads Guy!

• @o_be_one said:
    I would earn this VPS, then have a rPI with a sim card attached and some Python scripts to do the dial and call back again everytime it shuts down. Free VPS for life, ton of credits to share... Just for the fun, the effort and cost of this would pay this kind of VPS for years anyway xD

After the Sax Guy, let's go the Ads Guy!

Waste of life tho

Thanked by 1o_be_one
  • @VPSByCall said:

I use this way to tell you guys about our new service VPSByCall which we launched today.

Service was already up in 2013 so it's not new:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20141118021248/http://freevps.us/thread-11654.html

• I think you missed the date of the post.

• farsighterfarsighter Member
    edited September 2021

@Xrmaddness said:

I think you missed the date of the post.

You're right then. Necro bumping :)

• Since dialing could be automated, setting up a bot to dial and listen to it isn't that hard with google voice.

• Lol. Didn't know it existed

• edited September 2021

This is gold.

@raindog308 thank you for bringing back the classics 😂

Each VPS is 5000 credits per month which, in the example of Germany, is equal to 4166 minutes.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • This could successfully evolve to "blood for vps" and "sperm for dedicated hosting". For example: 64GB amd ryzen with 2TB nvme for 1 litter of sperm and 500 ml of blood. Each month. Doable.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@LTniger said: This could successfully evolve to "blood for vps" and "sperm for dedicated hosting". For example: 64GB amd ryzen with 2TB nvme for 1 litter of sperm and 500 ml of blood. Each month. Doable.

According to the WHO, the median size of human male ejaculate is 3.7 ml.

1 liter / 3.7 milliliters = 270.2 / 30 days = 9 per day. I'm guessing by #9 you're no longer at 3.7ml but I haven't personally tested this theory nor looked for further detail.

You wouldn't have much time to use your VPS with this plan.

• @raindog308 said:

@LTniger said: This could successfully evolve to "blood for vps" and "sperm for dedicated hosting". For example: 64GB amd ryzen with 2TB nvme for 1 litter of sperm and 500 ml of blood. Each month. Doable.

According to the WHO, the median size of human male ejaculate is 3.7 ml.

1 liter / 3.7 milliliters = 270.2 / 30 days = 9 per day. I'm guessing by #9 you're no longer at 3.7ml but I haven't personally tested this theory nor looked for further detail.

You wouldn't have much time to use your VPS with this plan.

Use it as a VPN to browse for "inspiration" :-)

Thanked by 1lentro
  • do they have it in whatsapp call now

• This is the most terrific idea i have seen , $3 a vps with that spec for a month and i should listen 50 hours ads for a f.... vps ?? Hell no

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@Ght said:
    This is the most terrific idea i have seen , $3 a vps with that spec for a month and i should listen 50 hours ads for a f.... vps ?? Hell no

8 Years ago, blyat.

LET wasn't born because VPS was cheap at this time, you know.

• @Neoon said:

@Ght said:
    This is the most terrific idea i have seen , $3 a vps with that spec for a month and i should listen 50 hours ads for a f.... vps ?? Hell no

8 Years ago, blyat.

LET wasn't born because VPS was cheap at this time, you know.

omg hahahhahahahahh i didnt saw the date im fucked up :D

• @LTniger said:
    This could successfully evolve to "blood for vps" and "sperm for dedicated hosting". For example: 64GB amd ryzen with 2TB nvme for 1 litter of sperm and 500 ml of blood. Each month. Doable.

I would earn this vps with a raspberry pi and some python scripts for a pig mansion with sperm and blood extraction Free VPS for life, ton of credits to share... Just for the fun, the effort and cost of this would pay this kind of VPS for years anyway xD

• Anybody here used vpsbycall in those days?
    I'm curious as what type of ads they aired?

• @JasonM said: Anybody here used vpsbycall in those days?

It would be hard to believe that anyone in their right mind would have invested any significant time in this. It was an idea doomed to fail from day 1 (even if in 2013, VPS prices were higher than they are now).

@VPSByCall himself was active here on LET for only two months back then, which probably reveals something about the (non-)success of his project.