Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostRail / HostSnowy & The Proofs - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostRail / HostSnowy & The Proofs

12346»

Comments

• RondanoRondano Member
    edited February 2012

@OneTwo: I can't believe that - you spend so many time here on this. ;)

You can decide by yourself.That's all I had to say.

I do believe that is clear as noon day. Everyone decide what to do and you spend lots of time just to say that....

• @KuJoe said: I'll just be happy when the new moderators get here to help clean up. :)

+1
    And ban all those multiple accounts @cypriothacker198, @timokarunen, @luther12345678 (?), @Rondano, @consc198...

• @Spirit Do i have multiple identities now? anyway it doesn't matter, good thing that the moderators have their tools to see what is what and who actually has the multiple accounts.

• Yeah, because it's way too expensive to run a proxy network nowadays.

• Unbelievable... This guy still wants us to think that 'Stan Catswon' is a real person. LOL.

Thanked by 3apollo15 yomero tux
  • KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@consc198 said: good thing that the moderators have their tools to see what is what and who actually has the multiple accounts.

IPs can be faked. The proof that you are Stan Catswon present can also be faked but the proof against you is directly from you (i.e. your own accounts, your own DNS, your own payments, your own facebook, etc...) so chances are it is not fake.

• @Spirit said: Damn... @Rondano another new account just to defend Hostrail/HostSnowy. How many of them now already exist? @cypriothacker198, @timokarunen, @luther12345678 (?), @Rondano... Constantinos stop opening new and new accounts just to get approvement from own clones! This becoming annoying.

It's just pure coincidence, actually their fans are in millions monitoring and waiting for an occasion to jump in anywhere around the web, to defend them.

Thanked by 1Steve81
  • @consc198

You didn't answer my question, did you pay everything you had in debt before even thinking about starting a new company? or are you going to start one company on negative again?

• @JoeMerit said: Unbelievable... This guy still wants us to think that 'Stan Catswon' is a real person. LOL.

Lmao all i have learnt from this thread is that somebody has a serious cat fetish.

• @Go59954 said: It's just pure coincidence, actually their fans are in millions monitoring and waiting for an occasion to jump in anywhere around the web, to defend them.

Yeah, it must be something like that :)

• @VMPort said: Lmao all i have learnt from this thread is that somebody has a serious cat fetish.

It was about time for him to learn something, not us.

• And ban all those multiple accounts @cypriothacker198, @timokarunen, @luther12345678 (?), @Rondano, @consc198...

Indeed. I wonder what is doing that LEB trio :S

Thanked by 1LES
  • I was a customer of hostrail,used its web hosting less than a month.
    At first I tried private layer location,but maybe the server was abused or oversold,sometimes the hosting was very slow,so I send a ticket to move to Limestone ,thought their windows hosting maybe good.The speed of hosting located at limestone was all right but its control panel was hard to use,even no decompress function,I could only use it to store static files. I checked of that windows server and found some chinese sites on it,that's interesting because if vps was cheap as 1.04$ seldom chinese customer would by webhosting which could only store static files.
    consc198 said he bought hostrail from other guy could explain this,the ex-ex-hostrail may only have webhosting business,no vps.
    Not long hostrail run away,private layer post at webhostingtalk,said hostrail owe their money,hostrail disappered until I saw this post.
    As I know many chinese bought hostrail's cheap vps,mainly use it to backup files or set up a ssh proxy tunnel.From the png proof pics I found only a very small part of them asked for refund by paypal,not including me,it's just tens of ¥,not everyone cares,or maybe not used to use paypal and refound.
    For my opinion,the png images is ture and consc198 do refound to customer,because ps and use firebug to fake is easy but to fake right chinese names is difficult.
    @consc198,everyone makes mistakes,but why would customers choose you when they have other vps providers already got extensive experience and always solid,buyvm hostigation etc .
    Maybe you could thought about it.when you make a decision,it's from you heart,not by things you see and your experiences.
    I admire those who have the courage to admit mistakes,if the ping time isn't that high from China to Finland,I would like try hostsnowy.
    @other guys,An chinese old saying:士别三日当刮目相待
    In three Kingdoms period, General LvMeng study hard,Counselors LuSu was surprised by LvMeng's progress ,LvMeng said "士别三日当刮目相待" which means "A scholar who has been away three days must be looked at with new eyes".

• SoylentSoylent Member
    edited February 2012

There's enough paranoia in this thread to open a tin foil factory. There's such a thing as lurkers who sign up to join a specific conversation (Hi, that'd be me). Also it's possible to think a lot of you are acting foolish without it constituting a defense of Constantinos. You'd be much better off posting a dispassionate account of what happened to you with HostRail and the fallout with their business failure, and let people make up their own minds.

There's enough red meat here for people to make an informed decision without LET having to play the Business Model police. Making a liar jump through hoops just gets you a well-practiced liar.

And before the tinfoil hat brigade calls me a sock puppet-- I wouldn't touch any company run by this guy or with this guy or within eyesight of this guy.

• LET. For the people, by the people. :P

• @hiphiphip Our Servers are in Netherlands, you can a Test IP as well as a 100mb test download on our website @ www.hostsnowy.com

• @hiphiphip they are using snelservers ( Using the same DC of ServerFFS/same owner )

@consc198 you didn't answer my question yet.

• I'd be more than happy to be bought off and write glowing reviews. PayPal only please.

• lol instead of issuing refunds to everyone, why not give some of those you owe money a free VPS for a month (or a few) on your new business? Perhaps we can actually see your new servers aren't going to fail so quickly :3

• @Bernardoo You are right,it's Shiryo Networks B.V.
    I couldn't get a ping result of 77.95.225.199,seems caused by strict firewall rules.
    Speed wget from vps located in Los angles is below 900K/s.

• @hiphiphip from the not much i know they are using the same DC of qweb( www.qweb.nl ) they were bouth by them.

Not sure if this new company ( snelservers ) its actually also owned by qweb but serverffs was bouth by qweb

• @tech163 For anyone interested on that open a support ticket and we'll see what we can do.

• @tech163 A cousin of my asked a free VPS too, its no biggie but the cost of IP address alone (I am not a provider, I ask IPs from DimeNoc and they are expensive at $2/ipv4/month) is not bearable :D

So I doubt that giving away free VPS in his new company will bring him trust of help him survive longer

• I just followed on HostSnowy and landed on LET again from google search results.

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/27260#Comment_27260
    The above post clearly states that your partner was trying to cover your involvement in HostSnowy which is a shame. Explains why you are here to TRY to clear your past

• Also, I get this from Google search results. Connect the dots everyone

http://www.freelancer.com/projects/PHP-Software-Architecture/Accept-Pre-Orders-through-WHMCS.html