Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostRail / HostSnowy & The Proofs - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostRail / HostSnowy & The Proofs

Comments

• @consc198 said: As a gesture of good-will we have taken the final decision that we will be refunding ex-HostRail clients.

Gesture of good will?? No comment...

Anyone who actually buys something from HostSnowy deserves to be ripped off.

• @consc198 said: As a gesture of good-will we have taken the final decision that we will be refunding ex-HostRail clients.

Translation: "Whoops, I just got caught with my pants down. I claimed that I gave refunds already, but come to find out someone else knows how to spot chargebacks and called me out on my lie."

Not to mention the massive breach of client privacy by posting names. I sure as hell would not trust any personal info with any company he's had his fingers in, let alone trust the privacy of a VPS. Keep in mind folks, all it takes is a simple vzctl enter for a dishonest admin to snoop around your OpenVZ VPS will full root privs.

• OneTwoOneTwo Member
    edited February 2012

@consc198 @stancatswon

good job ignoring my messages that will prove you're a scam.

and now you're the admin of Hostsnowy when who would give you admin rights known your past?

jesus christ stop lying to us. It's absolutely sure your new company is going to fail.

can't you cancel your servers and get refunds? that's what's best for you.

• @Aldryic said: all it takes is a simple vzctl enter for a dishonest admin to snoop around your OpenVZ VPS will full root privs.

Or just read files off /vz/private/{vmid} from the node

• @Aldryic I will once again repeat what i have already said that PayPal asked for my written authorization before they reversed any of the chargebacks. Also if the money wasn't in my PayPal account none of you would have gotten any reversals.

• PayPal doesnt ask you for permissions. When they notice fraud they automatically refund payments and make your account go to negative balance. How comes you dont know that?

• AldryicAldryic Member
    edited February 2012

@consc198 said: @Aldryic I will once again repeat what i have already said that PayPal asked for my written authorization before they reversed any of the chargebacks. Also if the money wasn't in my PayPal account none of you would have gotten any reversals.

A reversal is a chargeback/dispute. I handle all billing for BuyVM, don't try to bullshit me. PayPal doesn't ask for "written authorization" when someone files a dispute on you. All those transactions are, are the people that filed for a chargeback/dispute and won the case either from 1) defaulting after you ignored the claim, or 2) PayPal decided in their favour.

Whether the money was there or not is irrelevant. You claimed that you provided refunds, this was a lie. Those people had to file complaints with PayPal in order to get their money back.

EDIT: And quite likely the only reason there was money there to begin with, was the high probability that PayPal locked your account after receiving all of those disputes.

Thanked by 1yowmamasita
  • I tried calling them by phone but the number it's fake.

Thanked by 2tux yowmamasita
  • I think I shall buy a VPS from them. I wonder how long it will take me to get it.

• @dclardy said: I think I shall buy a VPS from them. I wonder how long it will take me to get it.

if you do share all details pls!

• If I do, I will just let one of you guys test it.

• Listed to old wise @Aldryic Constantious you can't fool us. Kindly stop trying, you are insulting our intelligence. Thanks for understanding.

• @dclardy said: I think I shall buy a VPS from them.

My advice is, be very careful about what personal information you give them. We've seen how quick he is to post PayPal data uncensored.

Thanked by 1jamson
  • OneTwoOneTwo Member
    edited February 2012

@dclardy just don't. let's don't give ANY money to this guy.
    there's no reason at all after all these lies.

don't give him your personal info that easy.

• I just want to test it guys. I will give you all the password.

• @consc198 I will once again repeat what i have already said that YOU OWE ME MONEY instead of running a new business why don't you refund your (ex) customers ?

i don't know if you will ever refund me, but i wonder how smart you are promoting a new business in front of the same people you scammed a few months ago. And trying to sell a false story that you already gave refunds to everybody.

I asked for a refund a few times and all i got are lots of false promises. Constantinos you're a liar and now everybody knows it. Good luck with your new company !

• Maybe we can through a TOR exit node on there.

Thanked by 1Steve81
  • @marrco he owes money to many so don't except getting any.

if I didn't discover his scam he just would launched another company just like that.
    now that he've paid and lost money he just can't stop it. he'll do everything he can to victimize (?) us.

• did @consc198 suicide? where is he?

• @apollo15 said: You didnt refund anyone, Paypal did refund those who opened a dispute. Fucking liar.

This. A reversal means you lost the case and therefore Paypal refunded the payment. And also, we asked proof of Stan being another person different from yourself... LOL.

• Like a picture of his driving licence? Yeah its not gonna happen. That Constinous guy lied too much but sad thing is every single thing he lied about was exposed.

• We have a saying at BuyVM, "NOBODY hides from Pony", in reference to when I do audits and catch TOS violators. We should modify that for here... "NOBODY hides from LET".

• @Aldryic said: We have a saying at BuyVM, "NOBODY hides from Pony", in reference to when I do audits and catch TOS violators. We should modify that for here... "NOBODY hides from LET".

Don't care / Stop advertising your company that way?

• Pony is a BuyVM thing, not a LET thing.

• @Spiderman said: Pony is a BuyVM thing, not a LET thing.

Hence s/Pony/LET/. It seems rather fitting... any provider posting here should be prepared for the full scrutiny of the LE* community. Which, btw, welcome, to the both of you.

@OneTwo said: Don't care / Stop advertising your company that way?

Don't get your panties in a wad. We're well-known enough that we don't have to resort to cheap tricks for advertising (notice the "when will they have stock?" threads that we don't start?). Not to mention that it's fairly pointless to advertise a company that currently has no stock to sell. Save your hate for folks that aren't just trying to share an amusing anecdote.

• @Aldryic I don't get my knickers in a twist. I just hate the way you advertise/advertised the company. And right, you don't need to resort to cheap tricks. (Wait you did that in the past). Personal opinion thought.

• @OneTwo Heh, fair enough. I typically leave the advertising side to @Francisco, any mentions from my are usually just casual conversation. Apologies if I gave the wrong impression there.

Mind PMing me with a few examples? Negative opinions are an excellent opportunity for us to improve ourselves, and I'm interested to hear whatever cheap tricks you're referring to. I've been with the company since day 1, and have been reporting to Fran in one form or another for about a decade now, so that bit has me somewhat confused (shady practices are very out of character for him).

Thanked by 1Mopsy
  • Everyone jumped on the cheap price of Hostrail even we knew that was over selling.
    Most of us used it for backup and etc....
    So, users should have known what they are getting into.

Nobody .. Nobody else but you.(as Wonder grils song)...... & your own decision to go with it gave your the problem in the first place that included me because I had 3 hostrails accounts.

Remember?........ People try to help out Garmanonline even that guy failed to provide dedicated servers to a lot of people (including me). Then finally he ran off.

I am not siding with either provider or users. Just to be aware of all users that some provider can go under with any reason.

So, open your eyes and read others users comments. This is the reason LET is the one of the good user community to hang around. It's really helping out each others.

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
  • Fight, fight, fight! @ Aldryic and OneTwo

• @innya said: People try to help out Garmanonline even that guy failed to provide dedicated servers to a lot of people (including me). Then finally he ran off.

But IIRC he answered properly to all the claims?

@innya said: Nobody .. Nobody else but you.(as Wonder grils song)...... & your own decision to go with it

Exactly. But currently one of us has fall in the demon claws Q_Q