Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostRail / HostSnowy & The Proofs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostRail / HostSnowy & The Proofs

consc198consc198 Member
edited February 2012 in Providers

Hello everyone,

My name is Constantinos Coudounaris, ex-owner of HostRail. I am here to uncover the full events that occured from the date i bought HostRail till the date i closed HostRail. I will explain about HostSnowy in a little while.

I founded C & C Advanced Online Services Ltd in April 2007, primarily focusing on web-design. In June 2011 i went to WHT as i was interested to BUY web-hosting companies. I bought HostRail from Dylan - i can't remember his surname nor can i find the thread at WHT right now but i am researching and will post this here as soon as i have it. I bought HostRail for $10,000 if i remember well, the agreement included all clients, servers, PayPal account, website etc etc. Everything was handed over to me as planned however after a few weeks Dylan disappeared, specifically he disappeared when i asked him how can i withdraw the money from the PayPal account. When i bought HostRail the PayPal account included around $6000, up to August 2010 the PayPal account had over $10,000. At some stage in August i decided to start using a new PayPal account as i was unable to use the funds in the HostRail PayPal account. By the end of August 2010 the HostRail PayPal account DISAPPEARED and with the $10,000 - after communication through my lawyers and PayPal we were informed that the money had been withdrawn from PayPal. At this stage we had two options (a) don't do anything OR (b) proceed with legal action. Due to the cost involved to take legal action we decided to not do anything and to continue researching until we detect, we assigned our research to private detectives based in UK who within weeks provided us with all the names and phone numbers/addresses of every single relative of Dylan - this information was used however phone calls were not being answered and letters were not being replied - at some stage since HostRail was getting bigger we decided to abort the mission at least temporarily.

THATS WHERE THE PROBLEMS STARTED, WE STARTED WITH A DEFICIT OF $10,000 WHICH WE HAD TO COVER WITHIN ONE YEAR.

As all of you know our packages were CHEAP ($1-2/month) and as you imagine we were NOT making ANY profits from the packages but we were making our costs. We were able to sustain the business. We had the deficit of $10,000 to recover from however and our debtors were loosing patience.

In January 2011 due to a corruption of our main server hard disks we lost the main HyperVM database. Note that the main server Dylan had built with NO RAID and the overall hardware quality was extremely bad and OpenVZ was configured badly also - this server was hipomenes.hostrail.com, that was the first large issue however we dealt with it at the end.

In April 2011 our main website received large scale DDOS Attacks that disrupted our service. Additionally after we applied an updated OpenVZ Kernel there was a major issue that was causing VPS's to have increased load averages which in turn caused our Servers to crash - this was explained at that time fully and credit was even provided to more than 80% of the customer base - basically to everyone that requested it.

In May 2011 HostRail went bankrupt, we were unable to keep ongoing with our expenses. We had over 60 Servers at LSN and PrivateLayer.

In June 2011 the plug was pulled and all servers went offline. Despite my attempts to secure loans from several banks we were unable to secure any loan to pay the increasing debt to LimeStoneNetworks, the debt to PrivateLayer was payed except from one Invoice but they TERMINATED all Servers even the ones that were payed.

From the day HostRail went offline until September 2011 people have BEEN GETTING REFUNDED and I've got the proof to include this here. So actually NO ONE has nothing to complain, everyone that requested a REFUND GOT a REFUND.

I am posting the proofs from PayPal in some seconds below.

In October 2011, Anthony Richa STOLE the domain hostrail.com by gaining access to my ResellerClub Account, i have a conversation from Facebook to PROVE this - i will post this if requested.

I would like to clear things up with this post and to say what happened and why it happened, i am also officially asking you give another chance to HostSnowy to PROVE to you that this time we are serious about everything and next year i will be here and so will Stan Catswon be here with HostSnowy still being alive.

HostSnowy was primarily purchased by Stan Catswon, he forgot to change some references to my name. Stan Catswon IS based in Finland and moderators can actually see this and can actually PROVE that he is not using a PROXY. I can provide Stan Catswon IP Address to anyone if this would help.

As of today, 6th of February 2012 i will get back involved in HostSnowy as i want to rebuild my name in full and show you WHO I REALLY AM. All people do mistakes, some people choose to correct their mistakes while other people abandon ship.

Expect my post with images showing from PayPal the refunds.

Comments