Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Netcup launches HOURLY BILLING + new VPS Generation (40TB traffic!) - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Netcup launches HOURLY BILLING + new VPS Generation (40TB traffic!)

12346»

Comments

• Was OVH ever leading in anything? (not financially, I mean)

• WHTWHT Member

@Shot2 said:
    Was OVH ever leading in anything? (not financially, I mean)

Just in 5 continents :)

• LeeLee Veteran

WHT said: To be honest am waiting the OVH to join the fun

They already have cloud products, not sure they need to join in when they are already there.

• Oh, ok. Selling shite and stuff on N continents is "being a leader". Paving the way for a better future. Bringing humanking forward.

• As far as their net gains is not at risk, I don't expect a change in Ovh's strategy.

• does somebody know if incomming traffic is counted on the 40TB or only outgoing like at Hetzner?

Thanked by 1uptime
  • WHTWHT Member

@Lee said:

WHT said: To be honest am waiting the OVH to join the fun

They already have cloud products, not sure they need to join in when they are already there.

Their cloud is not competative with online scaleway or hetzner.

• @user54321 said:
    does somebody know if incomming traffic is counted on the 40TB or only outgoing like at Hetzner?

I'm pretty sure both incoming and outgoing, but perhaps someone could confirm this (@Falzo or @Ympker?).

Is this a decisive factor for you? I mean, it's 40TB!

• @angstrom said:

@user54321 said:
    does somebody know if incomming traffic is counted on the 40TB or only outgoing like at Hetzner?

I'm pretty sure both incoming and outgoing, but perhaps someone could confirm this (@Falzo or @Ympker?).

Yes it is, since im looking for using the entire 40 TB, if incomming is free, it would be 80 TB since my usecase produce pretty much symetrical in and out bandwith patterns.

• @user54321 said:

@angstrom said:

@user54321 said:

Yes it is, since im looking for using the entire 40 TB, if incomming is free, it would be 80 TB since my usecase produce pretty much symetrical in and out bandwith patterns.

You can use more than 40 TB, but beyond 40 TB, the speed is at most 10 MBit/sec.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @angstrom said:

@user54321 said:

@angstrom said:

@user54321 said:

You can use more than 40 TB, but beyond 40 TB, the speed is at most 10 MBit/sec.

Well thanks for the info, but that doesn't answer the question if incomming is counted or not i guess?

• As far as I am aware its counting in+out on netcup.