Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[HostSolutions.ro] problem and resolution - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[HostSolutions.ro] problem and resolution

12346»

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

@AnthonySmith said:
    If the general consensus is that I am the idiot here and have missed the whole situation I will send you a handwritten apology card and a pocket lamp

• deankdeank Member, Troll

@AnthonySmith said:
    If the general consensus is that I am the idiot here and have missed the whole situation I will send you a handwritten apology card and a pocket lamp

No one on LET is sane.

• @cociu said:

Lee said: Or is it a reference to cassa who was making the templates that people were then trying to use it on his service?

yes i reffer tho this template , here is not work and will never work :)

I wonder whether it wouldn't have been easier to simply have a rule against using qemu on OpenVZ (and then to throw out anyone who breaks this rule).

The problem with your in-house modified kernel is that it will be hard to update later on. (But I guess that you feel it's worth the effort.)

• angstrom said: The problem with your in-house modified kernel is that it will be hard to update later on. (But I guess that you feel it's worth the effort.)

make your calculation :

every day when this was possible we have find in our node abusers like this. We have suspended , tell the people is not permited to buy 1 eur vps and fuck all the server. I will go more , i have clients who pay more than 100 eur for a vps , we have try to separate from this offers this customers , but still have some good people who pay less or more , is using his vps in a good condition , is perfectly understand is part of a shared resource and is not consume all cpu node all day all night.

So in your personaly case if you are in a node with such person who is eating all resources what you do ? first open a tiket , second maybe you dont open a tiket but you dont renew the service and in your opinion we are the wrost.

Alll this was contributed for take a property solution , and yes i am happy with this.

• @cociu said:

angstrom said: The problem with your in-house modified kernel is that it will be hard to update later on. (But I guess that you feel it's worth the effort.)

make your calculation :

every day when this was possible we have find in our node abusers like this. We have suspended , tell the people is not permited to buy 1 eur vps and fuck all the server. I will go more , i have clients who pay more than 100 eur for a vps , we have try to separate from this offers this customers , but still have some good people who pay less or more , is using his vps in a good condition , is perfectly understand is part of a shared resource and is not consume all cpu node all day all night.

So in your personaly case if you are in a node with such person who is eating all resources what you do ? first open a tiket , second maybe you dont open a tiket but you dont renew the service and in your opinion we are the wrost.

Alll this was contributed for take a property solution , and yes i am happy with this.

I understand. Yes, I can see how it could make sense when faced with a lot of abusers (and sorry to hear that you had so many abusers).

• cassacassa Member
    edited January 2018

cociu said: i have spend many days in find a solution against @cassa or what was the user from here was invented this shit with the windows ...

What did I do?

Edit: I see now, you probably mean @joodle :-)

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @cassa said:

cociu said: i have spend many days in find a solution against @cassa or what was the user from here was invented this shit with the windows ...

What did I do?

Edit: I see now, you probably mean @joodle :-)

He renamed to @blazemuis and got banned for scamming/fraud.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @jarland please close this thread, @cociu handled this issue professionally.

Regards

• @ZiriusPH said:
    @jarland please close this thread, @cociu handled this issue professionally.

Regards

I wouldn't say professionally as adamantly made clear the nature of the product you purchased! whatever. Not like anyone read this thread completely.

This discussion has been closed.