Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[HostSolutions.ro] problem and resolution - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[HostSolutions.ro] problem and resolution

Comments

• cociucociu Member
    edited January 2018

jarland said: @cociu I understand your commitment to principle and things of that nature, but one day you should just ask yourself what action will cause the least headache at the end of a particular event.

It's not "right" to escalate a ticket because one person complains and therefore sees themselves as more important than others that came before them. It's defendable to not escalate a ticket because of a forum post. It's even defendable to make it clear that doing so has a penalty.

But escalating the ticket and just handling it, getting it over with, ends up taking less of your time and making less people frustrated.

Sometimes the right and wrong decision is not always clear. Sometimes the wrong decision can be defendable and morally right. It's just weight of outcome.

true and agree , for this if you take a look now i jusr resolved the op problem.

Now for the other part ... really i have make the mistake last year to respond here to some people and now i play my fault. But really i want to understand this people , complain here will not change nothing because is wrost , i am not scarred about make my issues public , or eaven i have recived some tikets , move rappid if not i will open a thread in let. so i am not this person who accept treatments (is not the @op case )

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

cociu said: nope i am not a victim "sir"

@ZiriusPH ask me for a refound. And go with my boss @AnthonySmith will be your bitch forever for 4 euros.

So in summary, given the many opportunities, you have had to be calm and collected and give a straightforward response, the tl;dr is, the customer made a mistake, then he reinstalled, the VPS never came back up, you offer 24x7 support but not really, you have no real reason for this so instead you have a childish rage about it, swear at him and make out like I am the bad guy for asking and very simple question.

I don't understand this sort of behavior, it is just strange.

• jetchiragjetchirag Member
    edited January 2018

Thanked by 1cociu
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

@Jarland, please grab lowenddrama domain if it's available in some form.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • @cociu Next time just refund the whiney bitch. People like him will always require much more time than their are worth. Can't wait 36 hours on a WE before starting to cry like a little bitch on LET. Refund him and teach him a lesson. He can always choose a plan from InceptionHosting after all.

• WSSWSS Member

Dafuq..

• lionlion Member
    edited January 2018

@DarioX said:
    @cociu Next time just refund the whiney bitch. People like him will always require much more time than their are worth. Can't wait 36 hours on a WE before starting to cry like a little bitch on LET. Refund him and teach him a lesson. He can always choose a plan from InceptionHosting after all.

Well you got everything wrong

• k

DarioX said: He can always choose a plan from InceptionHosting after all.

also will recive a good massage from him.

now in serrious , i give him the second chanse because maybe the op was not bad intentionatly and was not read about new os.

Also i have offered the option to go , offering a full refound.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

cociu said: also will recive a good massage from him.

Well I guess that beats getting shouted at and insulted by you eh? idiot.

• If anyone need some popcorns, check my profile. I just started a new business

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • cociucociu Member
    edited January 2018

AnthonySmith said: Well I guess that beats getting shouted at and insulted by you eh? idiot.

is out of my range to insult you really. So if you feel this "sir" i personally ask apologise "sir"

EDITED: you dont understand my english "sir" but you deducted i am insulted you "sir" so finnaly you understand my english or not ?

• DarioXDarioX Member
    edited January 2018

@lion said:

@DarioX said:
    @cociu Next time just refund the whiney bitch. People like him will always require much more time than their are worth. Can't wait 36 hours on a WE before starting to cry like a little bitch on LET. Refund him and teach him a lesson. He can always choose a plan from InceptionHosting after all.

Well you got everything wrong

Ain't got nothing wrong. People who open these kind of threads need to be partially refunded and account terminated. That's how you get rid of the waste

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

I never heard that update of OS is causing crash of whole VM what BS excuse is used here or company is using unstable / beta / gamma what ever version software to run the virtualisation.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@WebProject said:
    I never heard that update of OS is causing crash of whole VM what BS excuse is used here or company is using unstable / beta / gamma what ever version software to run the virtualisation.

Often the result of not having much experience.

• ok , will go to my work now , the problem is resolved . have a good day all.

Thanked by 1pike
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@jarland said:

@WebProject said:

Do you know I don’t believe in BS? as I personally used not just SolusVM, but other virtualisation (Citrix XenServer, Open XenServer, etc) and never come across with such bullshit excuse like update/upgrade of OS is causing crash, unless you are trying to upgrade from CentOS 3 to 7 (it’s pain in the neck).

The Ubuntu upgrade is very easy and never failed in my experience, especially from Ubuntu 16 to 17..

• WebProject said: gamma what ever version software to run the virtualisation.

just see your comment ,

no this company was spend many hours to prevent node abuse , to prevent smart customers who is place a order for 2 eur/mo and benefit of windows instead of linux distro what hi pay (all we know about windows is consume at least 2x more resources than linux) ..

This really make the difference here.

• WebProject said: The Ubuntu upgrade is very easy and never failed in my experience, especially from Ubuntu 16 to 17..

Is simple , place a order , spend your money and your time and try to upgrade in hostsolutions. If you can make this i will give you 10x more service for lifetime.

I dont know what is in others gardens but i know what i have. And i repeat , if the customers want ubuntu 16 i offer too but not at the same price . Is this correct or not is my rules and always i have specified this.

Thanked by 1pike
  • WSSWSS Member
    edited January 2018

@cociu I thought you had actual work to do.

@WebProject vomited:
    Do you know I don’t believe in BS? as I personally used not just SolusVM, but other virtualisation (Citrix XenServer, Open XenServer, etc) and never come across with such bullshit excuse like update/upgrade of OS is causing crash, unless you are trying to upgrade from CentOS 3 to 7 (it’s pain in the neck).

It's OpenVZ as much as Solus. You're stuck with an old kernel and an old libc. Newer shit doesn't like that. If you care to reimplement the entire userland for newer distributions to ensure that your custom OpenVZ build still works- that's swell. When someone does a bind dist-upgrade on OpenVZ, it's a fact that many things are now going to outright break. Debian 9 dist-upgraded broke (and may still) from a 7/8 install due to network interface renaming thanks to systemd and a few other issues. There were ways around it- but you had to know what the hell you were doing to get it working.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited January 2018

@WebProject said:

@jarland said:

@WebProject said:

The Ubuntu upgrade is very easy and never failed in my experience, especially from Ubuntu 16 to 17..

How many VMs and separate environments have you tested that on though? An environment is not necessarily broken or poorly made if an unknown variable in the future might fail, that couldn't have been predicted but anyone but the OS maintainer.

Take, for example, when systemd started creeping in. Was it the fault of the virtuozzo devs that systemd didn't work with VZ from day one or the fault of the OS maintainer for not thinking about the VZ user? It was neither or both, but definitely not one. OS devs can't prep for every possible environment, and environment devs can't prep for every possible OS change in the future.

• WSSWSS Member

@jarland said:
    Take, for example, when systemd started creeping in. Was it the fault of the virtuozzo devs that systemd didn't work with VZ from day one or the fault of the OS maintainer for not thinking about the VZ user? It was neither or both, but definitely not one. OS devs can't prep for every possible environment, and environment devs can't prep for every possible OS change in the future.

I beat you.. ;)

Thanked by 1jar
  • @cociu said:
    i am verry surprised what the money do , really @AnthonySmith , this was for you , also i can guarantee i am not your competitor, so spend your 36 hours , repeting , repeting , repeting the same thing. In your life you have see what settings we have here? NO , so try to stay in your garden.

In the past i had some problems with this tipical user : I am buy the chepest openvz and i am smart and i will install a windows and fuck this node. So we have make some changes in kernel to avoid this. The people who buy openvz cannot espect have windows for the same money . ETC ETC ETC , this was a banal exemple.

Is my right to sell what i want , is the right user to buy or not . OR in your street the user is obligated to buy ? you see here is the diference , i sell only what i want to sell , if i offer something and i tell THIS IS IMPOSIBLE !!! OR WE DO NOT OFFER , is my right to mention this and i think is correct.

Back to the real problem ,

maybe or not the @op was do this intentionatly or not , and we are here. His problem will be resolved today eaven is weekend and most of you dont have support in weekends and i dont see your excitation there Antony about no support in weekends. Now at least i am here , his problem will be resolved , also i hope the lesson is learned and no futures upgrades .

More problems ?

Send me a email because stay here and try to tell you is not your problem what rules i make inside of my company (all this published so the customer is informed before is buy , more if for error is still buy because is not bordered to read the entirely txt , we offer 5 days money back guarantee) so .... i hope you understand is lost time stay here and follow your comments.

All others bad comments : i am not the perfect one , nobody is obligated to buy , dont know if someone is remark but i am not post any more offers in LET in the latest period , we are full of work , we will came back in the future , also i offer in all my orders 5 days money back guarantee, if someone is dislike our service in this 5 days of test you can ask for your money back withowt any explication.

calm down man, don't take everything as an offense. people (me too) obviously just wondered why doing something inside a container should mess up external functions like reinstalling from a template.

everyone gets that the services are not supposed to be upgraded to ubuntu xyz because of the kernel changes and not supposed to run windows and you pointed that out often and clearly, no one is denying that.

yet obviously enough people even around here would not conclude from that, that this also will break basic functions in the control panel (be it solus or not doesn't matter) which they are supposed to recover their unmanaged service from in case of any incident.

if that is something that can happen in your setup then it still may not have been clear enough despite all writing, shouting and screaming...

"trying to upgrade to this and that inside your container will break external controls and leave you with an unusable service not recoverable by yourself" might have been more direct then.

• Falzo said: calm down man

a constructive commet at least especially "trying to upgrade to this and that inside your container will break external controls and leave you with an unusable service not recoverable by yourself" might have been more direct then"

but you must to know this :

i sell this offers only in Let where i always advert about this. You will not see this offers in others forums , so is special for let and is specified about this.

i am calm , compared with Antony ...

• We can't see the ticket details, need to log in. Can you post your username and password?

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited January 2018

Username: sisters
    password: 123456

Thanked by 1WSS
  • bsdguybsdguy Member
    edited January 2018

@WSS said:
    @cociu I thought you had actual work to do.

@WebProject vomited:

It's OpenVZ as much as Solus. You're stuck with an old kernel and an old libc. Newer shit doesn't like that. If you care to reimplement the entire userland for newer distributions to ensure that your custom OpenVZ build still works- that's swell. When someone does a bind dist-upgrade on OpenVZ, it's a fact that many things are now going to outright break. Debian 9 dist-upgraded broke (and may still) from a 7/8 install due to network interface renaming thanks to systemd and a few other issues. There were ways around it- but you had to know what the hell you were doing to get it working.

Don't be so hard on him! He's just a guy with a couple of ovh dedis and xen on them. And, of course, with awful lots of experience with ovz. Really lots of it. And we're talking the big kind of lots here. As you have seen.

Oh, and he doesn't believe in BS. So, better don't try any tricks on him ... like stories about 2.6 based ovz not liking a fine upgrade to ubuntu 16.

Thanked by 2MasonR imok
  • cociu said: i am calm , compared with Antony

Honestly, he's saner at the moment.

Thanked by 1SwordfishBE
  • WSSWSS Member

@Falzo said:
    calm down man, don't take everything as an offense.

To be fair, @AnthonySmith has a point, but he is being an enormous dick about it. For whatever reason, @cociu gets by with things that would kill Ant's complete client base, but because he's so cheap, people flock to him, and the water just flows off his back. However, the digs do not.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@cociu said:
    i am calm , compared with Antony ...

I fear diving into this discussion but @AnthonySmith was calm AF from the start.

Also, you can always use Google Translate and type is simple grammar and it will give better results and perhaps people will understand your "frustration".
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Google+Translate+Romanian+to+English

Good that you resolved OP's problem & you have written 999999999999 times that you are busy, so don't bother replying in this thread now, it will only add to the drama. Chillax!

< /peace>

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • needavpsneedavps Member
    edited January 2018

Moral of this thread is pick kvm/xen if you want ubuntu 16.04.

Thanked by 2cociu vimalware
This discussion has been closed.