Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2Euro KVM in Germany - Page 17
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2Euro KVM in Germany

Comments

• taronyutaronyu Member
    edited October 2013

Nice, going to setup a pocketmine server ^^

@ComsTownWebIT any ETA?

• @ComsTownWebIT
    Why are you going to.stop your great offers? I liked them. Would buy them in the futur.

• @trexos said:
    ComsTownWebIT
    Why are you going to.stop your great offers? I liked them. Would buy them in the futur.

We originally wanted to provide high performance products.

We just had these prices to see if we can handle large amounts of new customers.

As we are currently not, we will first have to work on our support system.

If you need anything let me tell "lowend" you can always contact me!

• @ComsTownWebIT

• @ComsTownWebIT

Any ETA on the new servers?

• @taronyu said:
    ComsTownWebIT

Any ETA on the new servers?

10 minutes for delivery, then os setup. OS Setup has to be ordered for free via Mail. Some people do not want debian...

• now that i have both my VPS' the servers arent half bad... btw, anyone know what Billing system @ComsTownWebIT Uses?... it looks like a half decent Billing software, and not Whmcs :P

• @AutoSnipe said:
    now that i have both my VPS' the servers arent half bad... btw, anyone know what Billing system ComsTownWebIT Uses?... it looks like a half decent Billing software, and not Whmcs :P

We are developing the systems on our owns. Is there anything that has to be fixed?

• I see that now you have changed the plans, it's now less disk space :)

• ComsTownWebITComsTownWebIT Member
    edited October 2013

Yes, we want to be able to have Backup space because there will be new plans with backup and snapshot functions...

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited October 2013

@ComsTownWebIT You should realy check your billig system... i put 2Euro in a day before i should get billed, today i recived a email that my account has not enought money in it. The invoice is also marked as paid and my account is -2 Euros.... and my server is down again.

Billing system failed hard.

• I am a bit dyslexic and sometimes read things a bit fast and get the wrong meaning. When I first read ComsTownWebIT I read it as ClownsTownWebIT.

Looks like I was right :)

• I have a VPS here and it is pretty good. Very fast - Installed Windows in less than 10 mins. The only issue I am having is that I can not remotely access my VPS as the IP don't work.

• @Infinity580 said:
    ComsTownWebIT You should realy check your billig system... i put 2Euro in a day before i should get billed, today i recived a email that my account has not enought money in it. The invoice is also marked as paid and my account is -2 Euros.... and my server is down again.

As we noticed there was a failure today. The best way is to send a mail, as I cant help you here. I do not even know who you are?!

@solarman said:
    I am a bit dyslexic and sometimes read things a bit fast and get the wrong meaning. When I first read ComsTownWebIT I read it as ClownsTownWebIT.

Looks like I was right :)

This is like just uuuh rofl???
    Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you??

@rmlhhd said:
    I have a VPS here and it is pretty good. Very fast - Installed Windows in less than 10 mins. The only issue I am having is that I can not remotely access my VPS as the IP don't work.

As I told you several times we are working on a fix...

• @Infinity580 said:
    ComsTownWebIT You should realy check your billig system... i put 2Euro in a day before i should get billed, today i recived a email that my account has not enought money in it. The invoice is also marked as paid and my account is -2 Euros.... and my server is down again.

It seems like i found you in the database. I corrected it...

• @rmlhhd said:
    I have a VPS here and it is pretty good. Very fast - Installed Windows in less than 10 mins. The only issue I am having is that I can not remotely access my VPS as the IP don't work.

I'm having problem when I messed up with the IP and set it as dynamic, not static. Have you set it to static ?

• @ErawanArifNugroho said:
    I'm having problem when I messed up with the IP and set it as dynamic, not static. Have you set it to static ?

Yes, I set it to static. My friend is having the same issue on Debian. I have Windows installed and when I get the DHCP assigned IP which is a local 10.0.2.* I have Internet access but no remote access to the server as public IP doesn't work atall.

I have been speaking to the tech guy via Skype and he said he'll look into it, upto 3hrs. He then said 3hrs later that he was busy with a DDOS attack. Later on he said okay give me an hr this was at 10:48pm so at 11:48pm I said still no fix and he said its like 12 here as he's 1hr forward. I asked him if he could do it this morning but no sign of him or a fix yet.

• You just have to use static IPs and not DHCP then it works great.

• @trexos said:
    You just have to use static IPs and not DHCP then it works great.

It doesn't - I installed Windows and entered my static IP but no network connection now. Also I have contact the tech guy on skype and he said there is an issue but he has no eta on the issue and he seems to be ignoring me and any emails that I have sent to support. My friend also have a VPS with them using Debian and is having the same issue with DHCP completely disabled.

• @ErawanArifNugroho said:

A dhcp server is coming today. I hope that fixes the issue!

• @ComsTownWebIT said:
    A dhcp server is coming today. I hope that fixes the issue!

Just so you know, DHCP is already enabled and giving out IP's but they are local 10.0.2.* IP's which give you internet access via the KVM Console but you can not remotely access your VPS and when you enter the static IP details it looses internet completely.

• @rmlhhd said:
    Just so you know, DHCP is already enabled and giving out IP's but they are local 10.0.2.* IP's which give you internet access via the KVM Console but you can not remotely access your VPS and when you enter the static IP details it looses internet completely.

Yes, this DHCP Server is from our firewall system. You can't use this addresses.

BTW: IP issue is fixed now.

• Does DHCP work now?

• @comstownwebit, I don't have an issue now,since I have set the ip to static when I realized that I'm using dhcp :)

thanks for your effort and time to fix it and set a dhcp server for us

• Finally, DHCP ist nearly ready. I just have to set cronjobs to reload hosts config. Then it is done.

• @ComsTownWebIT
    Hello, could you please add expiration date of VPS into your control panel? Today my VPS run out and got turned off just because I didn't know when to pay for it because there is no information about the date of expiration of VPS. It would be very helpful to have such a basic feature.

Thank you.

• @Kupol said:
    ComsTownWebIT
    Hello, could you please add expiration date of VPS into your control panel? Today my VPS run out and got turned off just because I didn't know when to pay for it because there is no information about the date of expiration of VPS. It would be very helpful to have such a basic feature.

Thank you.

Hello,

thanks for your suggestion. We will add this.

For now just have a look at your invoices (Rechnungen), there is a date. Add 1 month and there you have your expiration date.

• Hello,i bought a new server just now,my Linux skill is not well,please help me reinstall OS.
    I sent a mail to chmaeuer.

• @Edo said:
    Hello,i bought a new server just now,my Linux skill is not well,please help me reinstall OS.
    I sent a mail to chmaeuer.

You got Mail.

• @ComsTownWebIT said:
    You got Mail.

Received.Thank you.