Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KS-2E and KS-3C promotion
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Comments

• They're still not the greatest prices. With the 2E, you can possibly use it for backup and very light video, if you don't want to transcode.

The KS-3Cs are OK, but when you got the 4C for 3C prices, well.. that was much better!

Thanked by 1WHT
  • ninzo59ninzo59 Member, Host Rep

Good promo tho. +1 Thibaut ;)

• carloshmmcarloshmm Member
    edited November 2017

@WSS
    What if these KS-3Cs are coming with KS-4C specs like the last time?

• Ordering does not work:

PLAN_NOT_FOUND ; Plan 1804sk932 not found ; {"plan_code":"1804sk932"} ; 92aa3043-9728-49a4-9bef-03268a9920a8 ; 400

• @MrPsycho said:
    Ordering does not work:

> PLAN_NOT_FOUND ; Plan 1804sk932 not found ; {"plan_code":"1804sk932"} ; 92aa3043-9728-49a4-9bef-03268a9920a8 ; 400
    > 

I just try and the order work now

• Works Now

• @carloshmm said:
    @WSS
    What if these KS-3Cs are coming with KS-4C specs like the last time?

Still not as great, because they were for the KS-2E promo price listed above.

• ddhhzddhhz Member
    edited November 2017

@TheXO said:
    Anyone can respond with server specs @ddhhz @ninzo59

"We check your payment manually..." Anyone knows how long it takes? Used CC. already charged.

Thanked by 1lucast
  • If it's your first order, it can take over a day. Otherwise, it's generally within hours.

• ddhhzddhhz Member
    edited November 2017

@WSS said:
    If it's your first order, it can take over a day. Otherwise, it's generally within hours.

Thanks! I do already have a KS-1. Hope they will activate this one soon. Will report back.

• @WSS
    The last time this price appeared there was no setup fee, right?

• @carloshmm said:
    @WSS
    The last time this price appeared there was no setup fee, right?

I don't remember, now. I don't think so.

• Could've been better. With vat, it ain't their best one

• thanks! i think the KS-3C price is great

• Should I wait until BlackFriday/CyberMonday?

• Ordered a few, thanks.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

Not bad. $10.82 USD / mo for the KS-3C -- looks like the link above is CAD (though the setup fee doesn't change...)

https://www.kimsufi.com/us/en/order/kimsufi.xml?reference=1804sk932

• It's a decent server for the price, if not as great as the 4C and 3C prices.

Sadly, I've pretty much outgrown 2TB disks at this stage of my futile existence.

• Just picked up the $10.82/month one :) thanks so much OP!

• What's the delivery time on these? My order is processing and everything shows completed except for "Dedicated server installation fees" I have a Kimsufi Ireland acct but I created a US Kimsufi acct for this order and I'm curious if I will have to validate.

• Are these cunts all in BHS?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

ye KS3C only BHS, Canada only.

• Someone who got it already activated please post here the CPU model.

• aaraya1516aaraya1516 Member
    edited November 2017

carloshmm said: Someone who got it already activated please post here the CPU model.

Intel 80386

• aaraya1516 said: Intel 80386

Thank you.

• carloshmm said: Thank you.

I was just joking, I don't know of many 386s that still function. I'm waiting to see what I get from KS...

• aaraya1516 said: I was just joking, I don't know of many 386s that still function. I'm waiting to see what I get from KS...

I know, I'm just following the joke :-)

• Thibaut_C said: Price : $12.99 per month for KS-3C

That's Canadian dollars. The US site shows $10.82US, which is pretty good and I'm tempted. I have a KS-4C at $15.99 US if I remember right. I wonder my chances of getting an i5 cpu in a KS-3C.

• just got the £6.99 atom to replace the SyS ARM server

server was setup fast installing a OS on it now. will get back to you what i get.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

willie said: $12.99 per month for KS-3C

That's Canadian dollars.

So 8.62 EUR per KS3C, seriously?