Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Found cheap VPS in Poland - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Found cheap VPS in Poland

1234568»

Comments

• This could be a descent price for the bandwidth speed. Is bandwidth & Electricity are cheap in poland?

• mfsmfs Banned, Member
    edited January 2018

Got another reply, now they don't pretend to have informed me about this upgrade; a quick English translation is

[we] kindly inform that the parameters of the VPS servers have been limited. Therefore, in the given subscription period, the server option was increased to a higher one. This took place with the NVMe Start server -> NVMe BIznes

so that's it. No mention of the NVMe Biznes -> NVMe Pro upgrade, but the same applies I guess. Nice move to ask for an higher price at renewal price

roland12 said: descent price for the bandwidth speed.

Double check the ToS; also, they modified the Regulamin Promocji and the latest version (January 18, 2018) explicitly states (English translation)

All promotional terms, discounts and rebates provided for in the Regulations apply only to the Customer who has a contract in the Republic of Poland and has an IP number indicating that he is staying at the time of conclusion of the contract in the Republic of Poland and having the address of residence or registered office in the Republic of Poland. For conclusion of a contract in the territory of the Republic of Poland, in particular, the Customer does not recognize a declaration of intent using another IP using VPN (Virtual Private Network), a proxy network or other solution information that allows you to change the geolocation of the IP address.

Thanked by 1solarman
  • @56gomez said:
    I didnt recieve my 2 server still. I bought on november.

Check your Spam/Bulk folder

• pincpinc Member
    edited January 2018

Got this message today:
    "W trosce o najwyższe standardy bezpieczeństwa i jakości świadczonych dla Państwa usług nazwa.pl wprowadza całkowity zakaz wykorzystywania serwerów hostingowych jak i również serwerów VPS NVMe do tzw.: "wykopywania kryptowalut". "

Which basically means that cryptomining is officially banned on nazwa.pl

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • I want to buy one, but I can't register. Who can help me?

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@ECloud said:
    I want to buy one, but I can't register. Who can help me?

Polish residents only now, sorry.

• WSSWSS Member

@ECloud said:
    I want to buy one, but I can't register. Who can help me?

Unless you're in Poland, you're no longer allowed.