Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Found cheap VPS in Poland - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Found cheap VPS in Poland

Comments

• ClairRinaldoClairRinaldo Member
    edited November 2017

After 2 hours and verification vps activate :) NVMe Start (OpenStack)

Test:

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • dicks

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@southy said:
    great.
    Now I have another VPS.
    So what do I do with this one then?

[Edit] strange: why does it say my service ends on 24.11.2017? Thats’s two weeks?,
    Credit card shows the full 12 months being payed!?
    Is there some more verification coming my way?
    @dedipromo said:

@southy said:
    great.
    Now I have another VPS.
    So what do I do with this one then?

[Edit] strange: why does it say my service ends on 24.11.2017? Thats’s two weeks?,
    Credit card shows the full 12 months being payed!?
    Is there some more verification coming my way?

Same here. Looks like it's now midnight there so I'll just wait...

Im on the same boat...

• southysouthy Member
    edited November 2017

For whatever reason, chrome on ipad translates both their public website as well as the customer panel. But on my PC chrome only translates the public page but not the panel.
    And what always freaked me out is that you can't trigger chrome to start translating if it doesn't recognise the need on it's own...
    ...or can you?

• stenysteny Member
    edited November 2017

@dedipromo
    @southy
    Server paid 12h ago, still pending. Haven't even received verification email yet. Have you?

Edit: Server already running.

• @southy said:
    For whatever reason, chrome on ipad translates both their public website as well as the customer panel. But on my PC chrome only translates the public page but not the panel.
    And what always freaked me out is that you can't trigger chrome to start translating if it doesn't recognise the need on it's own...
    ...or can you?

The translate icon is at the right part of the URL bar. You can even force to keep it translating always.

• Anyone found a method on how to install windows OS ?

• Got one also for my collection > @southy said:

@ClairRinaldo said:
    No PayPal, only credit card and payment via bank...

Naaaa.
    I think the second to last one means you can walk there and bring them some coins in cash.
    So if they dont‘t have credit cards or banks where you come from then there‘s always that option, right?

Second last means payment from your Account Balance if you overpaid any invoice.
    The last One is Post Office or Transfer

• @steny Same thing happened with me. I dropped them an email and they wrote back asking for identification proof. Server was active within 2 hours after I provided that.

• Got mine less than 1 hour ago

Benchmark started on Fri Nov 10 12:49:53 CET 2017
    Full benchmark log: /root/bench.log

System Info
    -----------
    Processor       : Common KVM processor
    CPU Cores       : 1
    Frequency       : 2199.998 MHz
    Memory          : 3956 MB
    Swap            :  MB
    Uptime          : 22 min,

OS              : Debian GNU/Linux 9
    Arch            : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel          : 4.9.0-3-amd64
    Hostname        : XXXXX

Speedtest (IPv4 only)
    ---------------------
    Your public IPv4 is xx.xx.xx.xx

Location                Provider        Speed
    CDN                     Cachefly        62.0MB/s

Atlanta, GA, US         Coloat          13.7MB/s
    Dallas, TX, US          Softlayer       9.76MB/s
    Seattle, WA, US         Softlayer       4.37MB/s
    San Jose, CA, US        Softlayer       4.01MB/s
    Washington, DC, US      Softlayer       1.80MB/s

Tokyo, Japan            Linode          5.80MB/s
    Singapore               Softlayer       1.50MB/s

Rotterdam, Netherlands  id3.net         2.04MB/s
    Haarlem, Netherlands    Leaseweb        10.0MB/s

Disk Speed
    ----------
    I/O (1st run)   : 634 MB/s
    I/O (2nd run)   : 675 MB/s
    I/O (3rd run)   : 712 MB/s
    Average I/O     : 673.667 MB/s

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @Vancete said:
    The translate icon is at the right part of the URL bar. You can even force to keep it translating always.

Indeed it is! I never noticed!
    Great tip, thanks!

• southysouthy Member
    edited November 2017

@steny said:
    @dedipromo
    @southy
    Server paid 12h ago, still pending. Haven't even received verification email yet. Have you?

Oh yeah it is now. Since 1/2h. Didn't notice. Polnish emails go directly to SPAM here :-)
    I didn't have to send in any document for what that's worth.
    Probably only relevant for non-EU.

Anyone found out how to modify the reverse for the IP?
    In the order dialogue you could only set xxx.nazwa.pl and I kind of assumend this could be configured later in the management...

• @MrPsycho said:

WSS said: Neither is soap.

So that's the stereotype of Poles? I'm pretty surprised because our country is pretty clear (compared to eg. Italy, which has mess on streets) and our citizens are usually clean too. Dunno if you misunderstood us as our's southern neighbours.

That's the European spirit!

How mature of you to trash-talk other countries, you obviously know nothing about, just to defend your own little piece of land. I suggest you keep assembling our FIAT Pandas with your 3rd world country wages, instead of making a fool out of yourself on a public forum. To help you out of your ignorance, a quick geography lesson for you: your southern neighbors are Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Ukraine.

PS: Everybody knows that Poles are a bit stinky, just deal with it like a real man.

Thanked by 1lazyt
  • RamiRami Member
    edited November 2017

@southy
    In the order dialogue you could only set xxx.nazwa.pl and I kind of assumend this could be configured later in the management...

No it can't be changed, there was a note about this in order form

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@southy said:

@steny said:
    @dedipromo
    @southy

Oh yeah it is now. Since 1/2h. Didn't notice. Polnish emails go directly to SPAM here :-)
    I didn't have to send in any document for what that's worth.
    Probably only relevant for non-EU.

Anyone found out how to modify the reverse for the IP?

Yeah I did not need to send them my ID as well. They activated my VPS a few minutes ago. Its great for a testing lab.

• They didn't ask for ID from me and I'm non-EU

• lionlion Member
    edited November 2017

@DarioX said:

@MrPsycho said:

So that's the stereotype of Poles? I'm pretty surprised because our country is pretty clear (compared to eg. Italy, which has mess on streets) and our citizens are usually clean too. Dunno if you misunderstood us as our's southern neighbours.

How mature of you to trash-talk other countries, you obviously know nothing about, just to defend your own little piece of land. I suggest you keep assembling our FIAT Pandas with your 3rd world country wages, instead of making a fool out of yourself on a public forum. To help you out of your ignorance, a quick geography lesson for you: your southern neighbors are Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Ukraine.

PS: Everybody knows that Poles are a bit stinky, just deal with it like a real man.

Holy shit, i can't even decide who of you both is more mentally disabled

• @DarioX said:

@MrPsycho said:

WSS said: Neither is soap.

@MrPsycho (a Pole, presumably) was reacting to an insulting remark by @WSS about Poles, but at the same time, there was no need for @MrPsycho to mention Italy/Italians. And there was no need for you to escalate the matter further.

Remember that this thread is about VPSes offered by a particular Polish provider.

• Not bad thats really cheap lol

• subjugatingsubjugating Banned, Member

I am tempted to sign up this! Is there a way to change the lang to English?

• southysouthy Member
    edited November 2017

I can't remember: has anyone already shared a geekbench?
    Here is mine - this is their smallest VPS.

Nice result btw, pretty much same level as my Netcup VPS Easter 2016, but for a fraction of the price.

• @southy said:
    but for a fraction of the price.

I'm sure this will backfire on you

• @lion said:

@southy said:
    but for a fraction of the price.

I'm sure this will backfire on you

I'm sure if one of my playground machines catch fire, I won't care too much.

• TamerciagaTamerciaga Member, Host Rep

I ordered one to test out, they asked me for my ID. Which I am obviously not going to provide. Cancelled the order.

Witam,

We need to confirm that data which you put on your account is correct. We have it written in regulations HERE
    After verification we will delete your document imidiately.

Pozdrawiam,
    Anna Machalska

• Are you only allowed on of these offer servers per account?

• @lowendusername said:
    Are you only allowed on of these offer servers per account?

Three, apparently

Thanked by 1lowendusername
  • mfsmfs Banned, Member

lowendusername said: Are you only allowed on of these offer servers per account?

see

mfs said: I've reached a "20170914_Regulamin_uslugi_VPS.pdf" and "20171023_Rg_promocji_VPS_NVMe__juz_od_0_99_zl_netto_za_miesiac.pdf" , they state that "Klient może zamówić łącznie 3 serwery (po jednej usłudze w abonamencie 3, 6 i 12 miesięcy)" from which I get that a single customer can get up to three servers, and each shall have of subscription of either 3, 6 or 12 months, correct?

Thanked by 1lowendusername
  • Anybody knows if this will be recurring pricing? I might pick one up for 3 months and see how that works out.

• @Saragoldfarb said:
    Anybody knows if this will be recurring pricing? I might pick one up for 3 months and see how that works out.

No it is one time discount

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb
  • @Rami said:

@Saragoldfarb said:
    Anybody knows if this will be recurring pricing? I might pick one up for 3 months and see how that works out.

No it is one time discount

Cheers. Fair enough. Regular pricing is neat as well. I'll sign up for a year then.