Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Found cheap VPS in Poland - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Found cheap VPS in Poland

Comments

• vishalpatelzvishalpatelz Member
    edited November 2017

@Falzo said:

@vishalpatelz said:
    hey guys,

NVMe Business
    Processor: Intel Xeon E5 2.2 GHz
    vCPUs: 2
    RAM: 8GB
    Hard NVMe: 50 GB

Net 11.88 zł
    23% VAT 2,73 zł
    To pay: 14,61 zł

its 4.07$ per year is that correct?

Because I am going to order but I don't know polish so can anybody guide me, please.

Thanks.

yes going to be something like that. interesting enough they even did that ridiculous offer for that bigger server now too... oh dear my wallet...

PS: there is some additional fee depending on what payment you choose if I remember correctly, you should see that on the following page.

In registration page where is the country field?

I am from India hows VAT works out?

what are the payment modes? do they accept bitcoins?

Thanks man

• Is there any way to cancel an unpaid invoice in the client panel?

• How did you guys changed the country?
    I can only select Poland...

And how did you pay? CC?

• @vishalpatelz said:

best use a translate extension for your browser - I honestly can't remember, what position that field was, but it wasn't that hard to grep ;-)

as others already stated it should be a dropdown field stating 'kraj' which is the polish word for country, but seems to be not changable anymore. I registered ten days ago, so didn't have that issue and now could just order another one with the already exisiting account.

they seem to charge polish VAT to everyone, even EU business with valid VAT ID. because of the overall small amount I didn't bother to look any further in that regard.

they support some kind of direct wire transfer for different banks or you need, which probably isn't an option for you, or just payment by credit card, haven't seen any cryptocurrency stuff.

• @uhu said:
    I contacted them about the registration form only having Poland as a location and they say they are "upgrading". You might get away with making up a Polish address, I didn't try.

Anyone tried making up a polish address and able to order this VPS?

• You can order with fake details, with no problems but you
    will have to provide your ID number.

You couldn't even be sure, that your VM wouldn't be
    shut down and destroyed immediately after being recognized

• i made 0 traffic on my vps and they reduced my bandwith to 10mbit till the end of the month. Just fuck them

• @Falzo said:

@vishalpatelz said:

best use a translate extension for your browser - I honestly can't remember, what position that field was, but it wasn't that hard to grep ;-)

as others already stated it should be a dropdown field stating 'kraj' which is the polish word for country, but seems to be not changable anymore. I registered ten days ago, so didn't have that issue and now could just order another one with the already exisiting account.

they seem to charge polish VAT to everyone, even EU business with valid VAT ID. because of the overall small amount I didn't bother to look any further in that regard.

they support some kind of direct wire transfer for different banks or you need, which probably isn't an option for you, or just payment by credit card, haven't seen any cryptocurrency stuff.

Cool then I am out.

• @maxwell said:
    i made 0 traffic on my vps and they reduced my bandwith to 10mbit till the end of the month. Just fuck them

You sure your vps wasnt hacked?

• mfsmfs Banned, Member

Falzo said:

they seem to charge polish VAT to everyone, even EU business with valid VAT ID

If you contact them they'll remove VAT.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • @mfs said:

Falzo said:

they seem to charge polish VAT to everyone, even EU business with valid VAT ID

If you contact them they'll remove VAT.

okay... i just didn't bother to ask for 0.80€ refund or something like that ;-)

• mfsmfs Banned, Member

Falzo said: 0.80€

it's even less than that, ~0.70€ ... but it's 70€ if you order 100 of them :^)

Gotta buy big to save big (^:

(no I didn't really buy 100 of them)(for now)

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • Falzo said: interesting enough they even did that ridiculous offer for that bigger server now too... oh dear my wallet...

yeah, I have 1y of the NVMe Start, now I have to buy 1y of NVMe Biznes... I'll be pissed if they do same price for NVMe Pro on BF...

now what can I use all that RAM for...

• @atheros said:

Falzo said: interesting enough they even did that ridiculous offer for that bigger server now too... oh dear my wallet...

yeah, I have 1y of the NVMe Start, now I have to buy 1y of NVMe Biznes... I'll be pissed if they do same price for NVMe Pro on BF...

haha, did exactly the same, and now don't know what to do with it (yet).

• Good idea, I got my second one as well :)

• @Falzo said:

@atheros said:

Falzo said: interesting enough they even did that ridiculous offer for that bigger server now too... oh dear my wallet...

haha, did exactly the same, and now don't know what to do with it (yet).

When you found out guys let me know as well :D
    I bought it 2 weeks ago and still don't have any use for it

• I want account please if someone want to sell it pm me.

• I want account please if someone want to sell it pm me.

• Do you guys have ping spikes & packet loss on their servers too?

• WOW! It's pretty impresive! than Indian VPS. & one thing is it KVM VPS?

• hi

Maksymalny dobowy czas użycia procesora dla 1 vCPU wynosi 86 400s. Dla większej

ilości vCPU maksymalny dobowy czas procesora oblicza się proporcjonalnie do ilości
    vCPU.

86400 sec == 24h
    Does this mean that I can use a 100% cpu load 24/7?

• buy one on 22.11 still waiting to recieve

• @ReformHosting said:
    one thing is it KVM VPS?

Take your shitty SEO spam some place else. Also, read the first line of the first post of this thread to find an answer to your question. jesus.

• @WSS said:

@atheros said:
    paypal isn't very popular in Poland

Neither is soap.

well, if you can only pay via paypal or credit card, their are other alternatives available in poland too. it's black friday so most of them will be on sale anyways. you can start checking out your options for polish vpns from here if you'd like , https://www.ivacy.com/poland-vpn/

• only 1st year

• they just rebooted on of my vps yesterday, without any notice.
    now i coincidentally saw that they doubled the cpu (2 vcores) and doubled the disk (25-> 50GB)
    anybody else? very strange

they also rebooted my seconds server with them, but there they only doubled the cpu, not the disk.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • lemon said: doubled the cpu (2 vcores)

Did the performance double as well, or is it only on paper?

• mfsmfs Banned, Member
    edited January 2018

lemon said: saw that they doubled

well, an "NVMe Start" VPS here still shows 25G disk but it seems to feature 2vCPUs now

another VPS, "NVMe Biznes" line, still has a 50G disk, 2vCPUs

I've logged into the Panel Klienta and what was supposed to be an "NVMe Start" is tagged "NVMe Biznes" and the details are updated as well

vCore: 2

RAM: 4 GB

Powierzchnia dyskowa: 50 GB

everything is matching, except the disk (still 25GB)

"Data ważności" didn't change (November 2018)

I haven't been billed nor did I receive any mail about this

• @mfs said:

any way for outsider to purchase in there?

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@serverfood said:
    any way for outsider to purchase in there?

Not anymore, I don't think. They limited orders to just residents of Poland shortly after this thread was posted. Anyone who was able to create an account prior to that is still able to purchase additional servers.