Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nobody can sustain a free DDoS Mitigation Service - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nobody can sustain a free DDoS Mitigation Service

Comments

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2017

@stefeman said:

@CConner said:

matteob said: If moderator allow that a tagger provider say to another one that is a scammer without any probe, why i need to give him respect?

If you are trying to make your company look better than XYZ company, in this case OVH, with threads like these. Then why are you returning the favor of replying to a critical comment like mine?

He stated this on general level referring to OVHs decision to charge more for their "free" anti-ddos.

Personally I dont like neither of your hosts, but I'm disgusted of providers that attack on other providers cause they feel insecure about their own operations. If SeFlow is bad, you are an absolute trash.

Besides, Connor youre really toxic anyway.. only your prices are good.. and thats probly all that matters.

A quick search of "SeFlow" on this forum and WHT comes up with countless of topics expressing their dissatisfaction with SeFlow - when we first started out we had a negative experience with them as well. So to say that my criticism is unfounded is not entirely true.

I don't remember having put up any offers here on LET or any other similar Forum? You might be confusing me with someone else.

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited October 2017

@CConner said:

More customers a company have, more negative review you will find, this is an expected behaviour as only customer that had negative experience write review. The quality of service is checked by cancellation rate and growing %.

Please can you share privately your data to see why you had negative experience with us and, if possible see if we can improve our service?

Thank you

• @matteob said:

@CConner said:

More customers a company have, more negative review you will find, this is an expected behaviour as only customer that had negative experience write review. The quality of service is checked by cancellation rate and growing %.

Please can you share privately your data to see why you had negative experience with us and, if possible see if we can improve our service?

Thank you

I had a terrible experience with yourselves when it came to receiving an order of two dedicated servers, it took over two weeks to get it due to "lack of hardware" and when it did arrive, it never even had the correct specifications. In addition to this, your support was very rude and contained 1 word answers whenever possible. Don't try and say it has anything to do with having a lot of customers, your service is absolute dog shite.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

I completely disagree; if you provide a great service you should have even more positive reviews. I don’t see how you can draw a straight correlation between the number of Custoners and number of negative reviews.

Thanked by 3Zerpy MasonR maverickp
  • @6ixth said:

I' m sorry you had issue with us, can you please share your details on p.m. that i can check? 2 weeks is a very long wait and something very strange. As i can remember the only time it happed (during august where supplier was closed) in this year the customer received 15 days free service as compensation and 10% discount, but his still with us. Please share me your data and i will check what happened and, most important, i will see the rudeness of my staff that is something unacceptable.

I have, from 1 year, a dedicated person that monitor the tickets of employee to see that their are trying their job at best and with courtesy. Your data will help us a lot.

Thank you

• @Clouvider said:

Because if you have about 8000 customers and 99.7% renewal rate with +13% partial revenue grow in 2017, some bad review are expected, but the numbers show that the work is in right way. Yes need to be improved, but is not terrible has 3-4 people write :-)

edited October 2017

@matteob said:

@Clouvider said:

Because if you have about 8000 customers and 99.7% renewal rate with +13% partial revenue grow in 2017, some bad review are expected, but the numbers show that the work is in right way. Yes need to be improved, but is not terrible has 3-4 people write :-)

It is true that people are more eager to post a negative review than a positive one. A healthy business should at least have equal amounts of them. If your business has the negative reviews as a majority, it means that something is not running well and you should actively look to improve that.

Instead, whenever a negative review gets posted you explain to them how hard running a business is.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • @CConner said:

We do that and this is why i'm asking you your details to check what happened. Without that i can confirm what you say.

Can you please share your details with me privately?

Thank you

• it is obviously resonable price.

you wont find it elsewhere.

2eur for a 500Gbps anti ddos, way tooooooooooooo cheap

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @matteob said:

@CConner said:

Wrong - as is demonstrated by plenty positive reviews here on LET.

Thanked by 1bugrakoc
  • @bsdguy said:

check the review and see how many are positive and how many negative. This is well know, is not my opinion

• pikepike Veteran

Hetzner does it for free and for every customer.

pike said: Hetzner does it for free and for every customer.

....but occasionally null-routes people.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • bsdguybsdguy Member
    edited October 2017

@matteob said:
    only customer that had negative experience write review

Your assertion is proven false. Period.

There is a point I don't get, Matteo. You seem to be a reasonable professional but at the same time you seem to like to make statements that leave out important factors, that are black/white (and wrong), that are bent so as to fit your interest or point of view. And when shown false, you still go on.

Why? You can certainly not accuse me of being unfair, let alone hostile. I have clearly shown that I discuss in good faith and fair with you and I'm also even a customer of seflow (without complaints so far, btw).

Why do you often continue when you have already been proven wrong? Do you think I am/we are are stupid? Is it something psychological that just makes it impossible for you to admit being wrong, no matter how obvious it is?

Thanked by 1bugrakoc
  • matteobmatteob Barred
    edited October 2017

@bsdguy said:

bsdguy but really is not my opinion, is well know that bad reviews are share better then good one.

Please search on google what people more expert in marketing then me say.

If i did something wrong i have no clue on admitting it but:

@bsdguy Your assertion is proven false. Period.

Where is proven false? Is marketing, something you can read everywhere what i said, is not my opinion.

for @CConner and @6ixth i not said "ehy i'm perfect shut up!", as we have lot customers i ask them details to see what happened and they just ignored me.

If you write anonymously here: "i used your servers and you absolutely scammer, bad service, bad bad bad bad bad...", and when i ask you detail to check what happen, and if is our fault i can give you proper compensation, you just disappear, how can i admit my error? For me is just like a false review...

I'm not perfect and when i do something wrong (like every humans do), be sure that a person not write bad review because i admit my error and give him all my knowledge and proper compensation.

Do you understand?

And as you wrote

@bsdguy (without complaints so far, btw).

You tested our service and not had any complaints, can you have a doubt that not all bad review are true? or maybe a customer had bad expectation or (may happen) we did an error?

Keep out of your judge my attitude, i'm single person and seflow have some employee. Judge SeFlow service, as your experience, can you say that SeFlow si scam or offer bad service?

• @matteob said:

@bsdguy said:

bsdguy but really is not my opinion, is well know that bad reviews are share better then good one.

Please search on google what people more expert in marketing then me say.

If i did something wrong i have no clue on admitting it but:

Where is proven false? Is marketing, something you can read everywhere what i said, is not my opinion.

for @CConner and @6ixth i not said "ehy i'm perfect shut up!", as we have lot customers i ask them details to see what happened and they just ignored me.

If you write anonymously here: "i used your servers and you absolutely scammer, bad service, bad bad bad bad bad...", and when i ask you detail to check what happen, and if is our fault i can give you proper compensation, you just disappear, how can i admit my error? For me is just like a false review...

I'm not perfect and when i do something wrong (like every humans do), be sure that a person not write bad review because i admit my error and give him all my knowledge and proper compensation.

Do you understand?

Because I still use your services in a certain way and I'm not risking anything happening to my data or being identified in any way.

You keep spinning those wheels in the mud, going deeper and deeper. I don’t get it - others don’t have such issues, only you do @matteob.

It’s boring to see it ever (few?) weeks.

Thanked by 2jh_aurologic CConner
  • matteobmatteob Barred
    edited October 2017

@6ixth said:

So you say that we're rude, we gave you wrong hardware, bad service, but still use it?

@6ixth if we did an error, really you not need to be afraid, if is something that i not managed well because my collegue not passed me your case, please share your details, you will get proper compensation for our error. Also for rudeness i can read the tickets to see what happened and this will help us improving our service. I want my customer happy, not interested to "flag" you. Really

• @matteob said:

@Clouvider said:

Online.net probably also has a 99.7% renewal rate and growth in revenue. That doesn't make them great - that just makes them 'good enough' - in my case - I renew servers at online.net, only because I use a few boxes externally for things like influxDB, a spam filter, a MySQL replica - but it doesn't mean I would leave a good review for other people to read, because if I'd be to host actual important stuff on their network (which I used to), I would by no means recommend them.

So.. @Clouvider is right :-)

Fun fact, in my case - I have two customers in 6 years that complained about my services - and plenty of customers recommending me and leaving good reviews.

So surely people do not only make reviews when things are bad - because then my numbers would look differently I guess.

• bsdguybsdguy Member
    edited October 2017

@matteob said:

@bsdguy said:

"only customer that had negative experience write review" - look up the meaning of "only".

It was your choice to use the word "only" rather then "often", "usually",... and such to make a statement that in formal logic is:it is true for all elements in R, a subset of C, that all elements of R are also an element of subset Cq of C with Cq being the set of all C for which "had negative experience" is true (evidently R being review writers and C being customers). Such, a single author in R not at the same time being an element of Cq, i.e. not having had a negative experience, proves your assertion to be wrong.

@bsdguy (without complaints so far, btw).

You tested our service and not had any complaints, can you have a doubt that not all bad review are true? or maybe a customer had bad expectation or (may happen) we did an error?

Keep out of your judge my attitude, i'm single person and seflow have some employee. Judge SeFlow service, as your experience, can you say that SeFlow si scam or offer bad service?

That was not the question nor did I in any way hint at seflow being bad, offering bad services, being a scammer, etc. In fact, I have clearly hinted that I am satisfied with seflow and its service.

But maybe you have, at least in part, answered my question. There are indications that you mistake anything and everything that is not clearly and exclusively a) expressing positive statements wrt seflow and b) in full agreement with you as a perfidious, heinous and unjustified attack on you and/or seflow.

If that impression happens to be true I strongly suggest you find some colleague representing seflow at LET. And yes, you do represent seflow here at LET. You are registered as provider and your sig clearly shows (what almost everyone knows anyway) that you are representing seflow.

I'm btw. still a satisfied customer of seflow (which is not defined by your attitude and behaviour here. Which to expressly mention is actually quite a friendly gesture of myself)

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited October 2017

@CConner said:

i can't comment anymore discussion you linked because is under nda but you forgot to mention that the entity who ask us to force closedown the service have finished their work and now customer returned and still happy and wrote on that forum that he returned because we offer good service... (do a search and you will find the post). I still waiting your data to check what happened, as you said that you used our service and have lot compliants with us.

@bsdguy "only customer that had negative experience write review" - look up the meaning of "only".

My apologies for misunderstanding, is not my native language. I not want say that nobody write good review, but the the relationship is disproportionate (used google translate, for example i mean 80% bad review, 20% good ones) just random numbers.

@bsdguy no, i not think that there is a conspiracy against SeFlow. The reputation that SeFlow have in this forum is not based on bad experience but only on my attitude. If you check posts, people that use our service are happy, you see bad thing about people that never used our service. (becasuse they take decision based on how and what i write here).

The main reason why we not use p.r. here (that we use on other places or facebook, twitter etc.) is because we're not interested to be "strong" here (i not saying that let people are bed, just we have different customer base/target). here i had bad reputation and is a good gym to improve my english negotiation (i'm trying, i know that i have hard head ahaha). This is fine, lowendtalk people not like me for my attitude and we're not interested to sell here, perfect place to learn

• This thread has played out exactly as I anticipated.

Nekki said: This thread has played out exactly as I anticipated.

You mean becoming a meme? Definitely.

• @Nekki said:
    This thread has played out exactly as I anticipated.

Yep, can you split please?

• @matteob said:

@Nekki said:
    This thread has played out exactly as I anticipated.

Yep, can you split please?

I could when I was younger, but I’ve put on a few pounds since then and the ol’ knees are starting to fail, so even if I could I’m not sure I’d be able to get back up.

@Nekki you never fail to deliver ;-)

Thanked by 3Nekki netomx Zerpy
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Edmond said: they'll lose a lot of business, because people are too cheap.

and where would they go? I dont think they will lose

• I can sustain a free DDoS mitigation service at 1 Kbps.

• @Secured said:
    I can sustain a free DDoS mitigation service at 1 Kbps.

Sounds prem - where do I sign up?