Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

aaPanel--the preferred panel for spammers everywhere - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

aaPanel--the preferred panel for spammers everywhere

Comments

• Oh. For some reason I thought this only worked on CentOS.

• @WSS said:
    Oh. For some reason I thought this only worked on CentOS.

you write blog?

• @BecomeWebHost said:

@WSS said:

you write blog?

I sure hope you don’t write blog posts.

• The world is my blog.

Thanked by 2BecomeWebHost Aidan
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited September 2017

Threads merged. Especially since you bumped the older thread just to make sure that both were on the front page. That was kinda dickish. I mean you posted a thread and then bumped this thread with this incredibly detailed post:

@aapanel_ken said:
    Hope you guys like our product

Fucking stop it.

• @jarland All three?

@WSS said:
    @jarland All three?

Good call. Hey @aapanel_ken, fuck your spamming.

Thanked by 2WSS FredQc
  • @WSS said:

Of course not, you can visit our website www.aapanel.com. I am sure that is all three supported.

• i have installed Version 1.0.5 (Beta)

how to test 2.0 version

• WSSWSS Member
    edited September 2017

What if my OS is not pure, clean, or virgin? I may have installed apache, but if I purged it, will it be possible to use with aapanel?

• @dedicados said:
    i have installed Version 1.0.5 (Beta)

how to test 2.0 version

2.0 is for our project stage, that is not a version number. but we would release the official version today or tomorrow.

• @WSS said:
    What if my OS is not pure, clean, or virgin? I may have installed apache, but if I purged it, will it be possible to use with aapanel?

of course, you can use it, but you can not use panel function to control your original apache, other functions are fine. I will suggest you uninstall your original apache, and then install the panel. You can control all of them.

• How would I import my custom hosts? Debian has a rather stringent design, which I followed for my build..

• @WSS said:
    How would I import my custom hosts? Debian has a rather stringent design, which I followed for my build.

You should use ssh to access your host, and use " wget -O install.sh http://www.aapanel.com/script/install-en.sh && bash install.sh " to install the aapanel.

• aapanel_kenaapanel_ken Member
    edited September 2017

[UPDATE]

The official version has been released. Using update button to update is fine.

Ken

Original post updated with my thoughts. Don't use aaPanel. Never trust a spammer who also shills for themselves.

@aapanel_ken said:

@VPS_hosting said:
    Hi,

The UI looks very nice, and I like kind of lightweight control panel. I am from cpanel to aaPanel. At first, I just want to do the beta test; after 2 weeks using, I move from cpanel to aaPanel, because of the UI and features more directly than cpanel.

Site builder is very easy to use, and I do not need to do multi-operation, kind of step by step set-up. I can spend more time to manage the site, and not for setting up sites.

Easy to create FTP account, and allow to use the third party tools or aaPanel FTP, all of them are easy.

For the Database, aaPanel provides multi-option and easy to manage them, it fits my all different project, and I can increase efficiency for doing my project, or not for managing data.

Other features also good to use, such as cron job, file manager, and so on. But I think aaPanel should provide more software to users to use. Like Wordpress, Drupal, those are comment script, and users want to use.

Email and DNS also most important for international users.

I will keep using, and see next update.

Thanks,

J

Hi,

Thanks for your supporting. For Email and DNS, we are working hard on that. Our mission is to provide the simple and powerful control panel to users, it also has to be lightweight and usable.

Ken

This right here is the kind of shit that I hate. Both the same person.

• Good panel solution, but the aggressive and improper advertising is not accepted by admin here.
    Finally, They catch the reason to ban.

• Welp that didn't last all that long..

• @WSS said:
    Welp that didn't last all that long..

Thats what my wife keeps saying. Have no idea what she's talking about.

• @Waldo19 Good luck with your Trisomy!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Well, I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING. I woul try them if they support shared hosting

• This behavior was dumb... Sad, because the panel itself could be promising...
    Maybe those guys could have a second chance after some temp ban, if they are willing to follow LET rules and admin orders...

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@jvnadr said:
    This behavior was dumb... Sad, because the panel itself could be promising...
    Maybe those guys could have a second chance after some temp ban, if they are willing to follow LET rules and admin orders...

A person who shills once, will shill all the time :)

Thanked by 2jvnadr WSS
  • lol, i clicked update and opened this page

bt.cn/bbs/thread-1186-1-1.html

now i dont trust =(

• I did not understand the problem.

Is the sign dangerous?

There are viruses?

Can you explain to me.

Thank you

@comeback said:
    I did not understand the problem.

Is the sign dangerous?

There are viruses?

Can you explain to me.

Thank you

Do you think SSL secures web applications? If not, just know the developer of this does. For the rest of your questions, review my edit to the first post.

• @jarland said:

@comeback said:
    I did not understand the problem.

Is the sign dangerous?

There are viruses?

Can you explain to me.

Thank you

Do you think SSL secures web applications? If not, just know the developer of this does. For the rest of your questions, review my edit to the first post.

thank you,

I understood now

• hzrhzr Member

dedicados said: now i dont trust =(

>

You don't trust because it's chinese?

Thanked by 1dedicados

hzr said: You don't trust because it's chinese?

I never trust things I can't read lol

Thanked by 2dedicados maverickp