Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

aaPanel--the preferred panel for spammers everywhere - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

aaPanel--the preferred panel for spammers everywhere

Comments

• @yokowasis said:
    Anyone can vouch ? Is it ready for production ? I want to use it for selling shared hosting

Hi,

First, this is an idea, but it will be launched as soon as possible.

Second, for your situation, I have to ask developer that is about shared hosting, because our main product is for VPS, own hosting using.

Last, everyone can apply VPS/Hosting provider cooperation version, if you are VPS/Hosting provider.

Thanks,

Ken

• So this is a single user control panel ?

• @yokowasis said:
    So this is a single user control panel ?

yep。

• Well, that's too bad. I really hope I can use something new for my shared hosting.

• @yokowasis said:
    Well, that's too bad. I really hope I can use something new for my shared hosting.

you might want to see some screenshots in my signature :)

• @yokowasis said:
    Well, that's too bad. I really hope I can use something new for my shared hosting.

If the market has enough demand, I will report to the manager and release shared hosting version.

• @yokowasis said:
    Anyone can vouch ? Is it ready for production ? I want to use it for selling shared hosting

On behalf of Chinese community of this panel, it is ready, and as in fact, has been using in production by many people in China.

But I don't know about shared hosting.
    The users are typically VPS owner

• I am using the Chinese version, very convenient, and update fast, I hope you support.

• @reishi said:
    I am using the Chinese version, very convenient, and update fast, I hope you support.

Hi,

I think you should contact Chinese department.

Thanks,

ken

• i have installed aapanel on my server, really nice.So many features in 1-click .

• We are planning how to release VPS/Hosting provider cooperation version. Now VPS/Hosting provider cooperation version is not an idea, that is a project.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @gryl said:
    i have installed aapanel on my server, really nice.So many features in 1-click .

Thanks.

• very nice, what about dns menu? bind or powerdns? or both?

• Great effort Ken ! Awesome product indeed

• @mgilang said:
    very nice, what about dns menu? bind or powerdns? or both?

Hi,

For the DNS feature, we are working on that; because of open source, DNS and Email features will be released later.

Ken

• @Mridul said:
    Great effort Ken ! Awesome product indeed

Thanks for your support.

• dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

A fan of their Chinese version control panel, easy to use and customize, glad to see they finally step into international market.

• @dearroy said:
    A fan of their Chinese version control panel, easy to use and customize, glad to see they finally step into international market.

Thanks for your support

• Hope you guys like our product

• aapanel_kenaapanel_ken Member
    edited September 2017

After official version released, we plan to provide 30 servers to blogger for one month.

We hope to boost aaPanel going to next stage, we need your help. Now we provide 30 servers for testing to blogger, we want you to give us some suggests, report the BUG, and write a review on your blog.

We very want to more people know aaPanel and use it. aaPanel is a lightweight and simple server control panel, I don't have any reasons that I hide it like a treasure.

We are also working hard in the open source project of aaPanel, the project of VPS/Hosting cooperation version, so we cannot find out every BUG or put the feature which you want. Now we really need your help.

Eligibility:

1. Provide your blog address.
    2. How long do you use aaPanel? / Have you use aaPanel before you read this post?
    3. A review after one month using.
    After you get the eligibility, we will send a server information to you.

SEND EMAIL TO: [email protected] | subject: 30 server application

Reward:

6 months free server.

UPDATE NOTE:

I hope I am able to help you, so I create a slack channel if YOU are interested, PM or reply this post to get the invitation.

Highest Regards,
    Ken
  • Soooo many aaPanel threads. Ugh.

• I prefer LG panel. The OLED look so beautiful.

• @budi1413 said:
    I prefer LG panel. The OLED look so beautiful.

come on,big joke......

• Nobody likes free VPS?

• I like free VPS. I don't want to have to install CentOS, though.

• UPDATE

aaPanel official version is going to release. Today or Tomorrow.

• Just so long as you have it nailed down!

• UPDATE

After official version, VPS/Hosting cooperation version would be released.

Thanked by 1Mridul
  • @WSS said:
    Just so long as you have it nailed down!

cuz we are working on open source project at the same time, we want to user know aaPanel is totally free.

• @WSS said:
    I like free VPS. I don't want to have to install CentOS, though.

CentOS, Ubuntu, fedora, debian are supported.

Thanked by 1WSS