Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

aaPanel--the preferred panel for spammers everywhere - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

aaPanel--the preferred panel for spammers everywhere

Comments

• You must including DNS on your aaPanel, because it very important to create such as CNAME, TXT or any other :D

• @piohosting said:
    You must including DNS on your aaPanel, because it very important to create such as CNAME, TXT or any other :D

Hi,

DNS has to be included, it will release in next few weeks, now we are doing something most important. For the news, I cannot say too much. lol....

If you keep on that, you will get surprise.

Ken

• @aapanel_ken said:
    Hi,

DNS has to be included, it will release in next few weeks, now we are doing something most important. For the news, I cannot say too much. lol....

Ken

Sure? ok, waiting for great news :D

• @aapanel_ken said:

@piohosting said:
    You must including DNS on your aaPanel, because it very important to create such as CNAME, TXT or any other :D

Hi,

Ken

Great, waiting for it :)

• @piohosting said:

@aapanel_ken said:
    Hi,

Ken

Sure? ok, waiting for great news :D

Hi,

Of course, that should be a good new.

Ken

• @surihost said:

@aapanel_ken said:

@piohosting said:

Hi,

Ken

Great, waiting for it :)

Hi,

Because of the international market, that is very different to Asian, so we plan to do something.

Ken

• grylgryl Member
    edited September 2017

hi.ken

aapanel is so good

Will you OpenSource it?

• @gryl said:
    hi.ken

aapanel is so good

Will you OpenSource it?

Hi,

You will get a surprise. We are planning that. lol...

Ken

• We are planning to do some updates in next few weeks.

• Hi,

The UI looks very nice, and I like kind of lightweight control panel. I am from cpanel to aaPanel. At first, I just want to do the beta test; after 2 weeks using, I move from cpanel to aaPanel, because of the UI and features more directly than cpanel.

Site builder is very easy to use, and I do not need to do multi-operation, kind of step by step set-up. I can spend more time to manage the site, and not for setting up sites.

Easy to create FTP account, and allow to use the third party tools or aaPanel FTP, all of them are easy.

For the Database, aaPanel provides multi-option and easy to manage them, it fits my all different project, and I can increase efficiency for doing my project, or not for managing data.

Other features also good to use, such as cron job, file manager, and so on. But I think aaPanel should provide more software to users to use. Like Wordpress, Drupal, those are comment script, and users want to use.

Email and DNS also most important for international users.

I will keep using, and see next update.

Thanks,

J

• @VPS_hosting said:
    Hi,

The UI looks very nice, and I like kind of lightweight control panel. I am from cpanel to aaPanel. At first, I just want to do the beta test; after 2 weeks using, I move from cpanel to aaPanel, because of the UI and features more directly than cpanel.

Site builder is very easy to use, and I do not need to do multi-operation, kind of step by step set-up. I can spend more time to manage the site, and not for setting up sites.

Easy to create FTP account, and allow to use the third party tools or aaPanel FTP, all of them are easy.

For the Database, aaPanel provides multi-option and easy to manage them, it fits my all different project, and I can increase efficiency for doing my project, or not for managing data.

Other features also good to use, such as cron job, file manager, and so on. But I think aaPanel should provide more software to users to use. Like Wordpress, Drupal, those are comment script, and users want to use.

Email and DNS also most important for international users.

I will keep using, and see next update.

Thanks,

J

Hi,

Thanks for your supporting. For Email and DNS, we are working hard on that. Our mission is to provide the simple and powerful control panel to users, it also has to be lightweight and usable.

Ken

• aaPanel will be updated in next few days.

Do not miss it.

ken

Thanked by 1surihost
  • agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep
    1. any automation plugin for softwares like blesta?
      or any plans with any ETA...

2. any clustering support like cpanel-dnsonly

3. any support for backup mx/secondary mx

4. any support for dnssec

• @agentmishra said:
    1. any automation plugin for softwares like blesta?
    or any plans with any ETA...

1. any clustering support like cpanel-dnsonly

2. any support for backup mx/secondary mx

3. any support for dnssec

Hi,

We are going to update one-click installing software manager. We want to provide an easy-to-use control panel to users, if you have used our product, you would what difference to others, and how it is useful. Back to topic, for those DNS functions, our developer team is working hard on that, like I said before, we want to provide a different product to users. We hate "copy" and "paste". So for DNS features would be released in next few months.

Ken

• bt.cn is the Bhinese version?

• @ptkid said:
    bt.cn is the Bhinese version?

HI,

Yep, bt.cn is our successful project, based on that, we plan to put this best control panel to the international market.

ken

• @aapanel_ken said:

@ptkid said:

HI,

Yep, bt.cn is our successful project, based on that, we plan to put this best control panel to the international market.

ken

Hey just wanted to know either you'll make it open source or what's the plan ?

• aapanel_kenaapanel_ken Member
    edited September 2017

@inthecloudblog said:

@aapanel_ken said:

@ptkid said:

HI,

ken

Hey just wanted to know either you'll make it open source or what's the plan ?

Hi,

We are doing that. Considering to use which license, and plan to put all of them into github.

Ken

• It's Wednesday, there's no update?

• pphillipspphillips Member, Host Rep

@aapanel_ken Congrats on the panel, it looks really nice! If you are planning a Blesta module, PM me up and I'll set you up with a free dev license.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • @comeback said:
    It's Wednesday, there's no update?

Hi,

I am sorry about that.

Because of open source project, so update has been delayed. It will be updated on Thursday or Friday.

Ken

• VPS/Hosting provider cooperation version

After released official version, we want to help more users to promote their service. So we plan to release VPS/Hosting provider cooperation version for the smaller company or someone.

Our idea is to provide the customized version to VPS / Hosting company or organization. For example, A company can provide company logo or some special requirement, and then we will provide customized version based on aaPanel. Making a new build-in control panel in your service, such managing hosting.

For the cooperation version project, we want to help the smaller company to increase the value, at the same time, more and more users know aaPanel. We want to bring a win-win strategy to both. If you are interested, please contact me directly.

[email protected]

• Hi,

Sorry for update delayed, because of open source project.

For 1.0.5 version, our developer team fix below BUGs and add new functions.

1, add mandatory jump HTTPS switch

2, add website password authentication function

3, add the reverse proxy cache switch and the purge command (just nginx)

4, increase the PM2 manager to provide support for node.js

5, increase MySQL status and optimize options

1. Rebuild the firewall management module, and the list will synchronize with the system firewall (Centos7.x only)

7, fix apache2.2 cannot open SSL problem

8, fix opening reverse proxy service, SSL may lead to the problem of site configuration error

9, add recover panel function

10, fix unable to access phpMyadmin problems after uninstalling PHP

11, add PHP configuration options

12, add the database recycling station

13, improve the directory filter, further avoid misoperation caused by abnormalities

14, rebuild the MySQL speed installation package and add the MariaDB speed installation package

15, strengthen the SSL certificate default configuration

16, open the SSL and the default open HTTP2 support at the same time.

Ken

• I believe it should have been updated in older post instead new to keep everything at one page

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

Interested to have a test.

But, when the stable version will available.

• Do you have demo?

because https://www.aapanel.com/demo.html says official not released yet

• @yokowasis said:
    Do you have demo?

because https://www.aapanel.com/demo.html says official not released yet

Hi,

You can do the beta test on your own server. It will give the best UX to you.

Ken

• @jetchirag said:
    I believe it should have been updated in older post instead new to keep everything at one page

Hi,
    I don't know why I cannot edit the older post, that why I have to open a new post.

Ken

• @HostCram said:
    Interested to have a test.

But, when the stable version will available.

HI,

Actually, beta test is very stable.

About official version(stable version), we want to make it kind of "perfect", that means more fit international users, and we want to know how popular aaPanel in the international market. So we release beta test version, in fact, it is very stable.

You can keep to use it.

Ken

• Anyone can vouch ? Is it ready for production ? I want to use it for selling shared hosting