Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

aaPanel--the preferred panel for spammers everywhere
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

aaPanel--the preferred panel for spammers everywhere

aapanel_kenaapanel_ken Member
edited September 2017 in General

Edit by @jarland: The person who made this panel is extremely incompetent, and has been spamming the community to hype their junk. They pretended to be a user of their own product to bump this shitty thread at least twice, with accounts @VPS_Hosting and @gryl. Never trust a spammer. Don't trust aaPanel. Original post:

aaPanel second level beta test

Since releasing beta test, we have got a lot of feedback, and we also have fixed some BUG from tester feedback.

So we decide to release the second level beta test. If you are interested our project such aaPanel. You can visit our official website to get the installation now.

What is aaPanel?

aaPanel, a simple but powerful control panel, can manage the web server through web-based GUI(Graphical User Interface). aaPanel provides the one-click function such as one-click install LNMP/LAMP developing environment and software. Our main goal is helping users to save the time of deploying, thus users just focus on their own project that is fine.

Our history and mission

aaPanel is an international version of BT panel (bt.cn). Asia BT panel has two years operating history, through almost hundreds updating, we have almost a million of users using BT panel, and become to the most popular control panel in Asia. aaPanel is a English version based on BT panel (bt.cn) to re-development, the main goal is to develop a control panel for international users, we focus on international user experience to design and develop, thus aaPanel is not just a English version, it will fit to international user. In the future, we will continue to release more and more version such Portuguese version, Russian version, Arabic version and so on. Based on BT panel successful and experience of developing, operation and maintenance; We believe aaPanel will be the one of most popular control panel in the world.

aaPanel Feature

WEB: Full function manage your site

FTP:Create FTP account

Database:Manage your database

File:Better way to manage your file

Cron Job:Create task to manage your server

Monitor:Monitor server I / O

Security:Provide firewall to protect your server

Software:More one-click deployment and server software

aaPanel home page

Installation

Operating System:Pure and clean(Support CentOS,Ubuntu,Debian,Fedora)

Please make sure the OS that is PURE and CLEAN,and never deploy any Apache/Nginx/php/MySQL before

System Memory:Minimum 128MB,Recommended 512MB or more,Linux Panel requires system memory around 10MB

Centos/Debian/Fedora:

wget -O install.sh http://www.aapanel.com/script/install-en.sh && bash install.sh

Ubuntu:

wget -O install.sh http://www.aapanel.com/script/install-ubuntu-en.sh && sudo bash install.sh

aaPanel Website: http://www.aapanel.com/

We hope you can enjoy our product, and give us some feedback that will help us to improve the server control panel.

aaPanel New Update information ( Beta version 1.0.3)

We have pushed new version for updating. Version 1.0.3 beta has fixed some language issue, include FTP storage place ( need to reinstall ), and the UI issue. Thanks to all tester for reporting the BUG and problem. We will keep going to update and build the best control panel for users.

Ken

Thanked by 2Anna_Parker NANO

Comments

• sibapersibaper Member
    edited September 2017

why dont post everything about aapanel on these thread?

• aapanel_kenaapanel_ken Member
    edited September 2017

@sibaper said:

I have tried, but I dont know why I cannot edit the original post. I also do not like to spare it.

Ken

• @aapanel_ken said:

@sibaper said:

I have tried, but I dont know why I cannot edit the original post. I also do not like to spare it.

Ken

I hope you won't get banned, but, yes, vanilla is kind of pain in ass that you can't edit your own post after certain time.

• must be

wget -O install.sh http://www.aapanel.com/script/install-en.sh && bash install.sh

• looks nice, let me test it

• @dedicados said:
    aapanel_ken said: wget -O install.sh http://www.aapanel.com/script/install-en.sh && bash install

must be

Yep, You are right, my text missing. sorry.
    ken

• @dedicados said:
    looks nice, let me test it

It will be fun for you.
    Ken

• Similar to bt.cn

• @guonning said:
    Similar to bt.cn

aaPanel is the international version of bt.cn.

Ken

• The panel is insanely buggy, uninstalled within 5 minutes, it's not even beta worthy imo.

• if you want bigger user base consider cpanel migration

• @6ixth said:
    The panel is insanely buggy, uninstalled within 5 minutes, it's not even beta worthy imo.

why? Could you tell me the reasons that I am able to improve?
    We are to plan to release international version because a lot of international users ask and request. We have almost a million user in Asia. So I am very interested the reason why you said.

Ken

• @robohost said:
    if you want bigger user base consider cpanel migration

The developer team is working on that. I believe it will come out in the future.
    Ken

• aapanelaapanel Member
    edited September 2017

@guonning said:
    Similar to bt.cn

>
    >
    u must be come from China

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited September 2017

6ixth said: The panel is insanely buggy, uninstalled within 5 minutes, it's not even beta worthy imo.

You can be helpful to LET community if contribute with some details from your testing. What is insanely buggy? Give some real infos, I would really want to read experiences about a new panel.

EDITED the alternative view of the post... let it go...

• bt.cn is the best free panel I've ever used. I am from China.

• comebackcomeback Member
    edited September 2017

I tested, it lacks much.

Suggestion for websites

MariaDB 10.2

Nginx Reverse Proxy for Apache

varnish ?

OpenLiteSpeed ?

Suggestions for safety:

CSF

ClamAV

let's encrypt

It does not manage mails?

Here is what I propose:

Roundcube / Rainloop

DKIM

SPF

spamhause

spamassassin

Email Lists

I find the panel very well, but without the management of mails and without the management of SSL certificates, and let's encrypt, it is not possible to use it in production.

edited September 2017

@comeback said:
    I tested, it lacks much.

Suggestion for websites

MariaDB 10.2

Nginx Reverse Proxy for Apache

varnish ?

OpenLiteSpeed ?

Suggestions for safety:

CSF

ClamAV

let's encrypt

It does not manage mails?

Here is what I propose:

Roundcube / Rainloop

DKIM

SPF

spamhause

spamassassin

Email Lists

I find the panel very well, but without the management of mails and without the management of SSL certificates, and let's encrypt, it is not possible to use it in production.

Hi,

Email is on the developing schedule, it would be released in the future. For SSL, actually, We have Let's encrypt and aapanel SSL(TrustAsia), but we should discuss with TrustAsia and we can provide free SSL from TrustAsia for free to users. So SSL should be release in few weeks.

BTW for MariaDB 10.2, I will report to developer team, because they are working hard now, we want to provide a new way of a simple and powerful control panel to users, so some software updating may be delayed. We have to make sure all function is stable at first, and then we will update it.

Thanks for your review, That is very helpful.

Ken

• That's a shame about email as would have made it suitable for a side project I'm doing.

edited September 2017

@lurch said:
    That's a shame about email as would have made it suitable for a side project I'm doing.

Hi,
    I know how important about email for using. So our developers are working hard on email project.
    I believe it will release as soon as possible.

Thanks for your suggestion.

ken

• keep on!

• aapanelaapanel Member
    edited September 2017

@overclock said:
    keep on!

>
    thx

• nelsahostnelsahost Member
    edited September 2017

I just have installed on one test server...I was curious because I hear for Chineese version and that is popular ...,at first it look nice ...it still not finished panel but with few more features added it can be nice panel.We provide cpanel,Plesk,webmin/virtualmin and webuzo as cp option with menaged servers.There are many users that don't want to use cpanel or Plesk since they only need simple and lightweight solution to menage server for their own needs and mostly they opt in for webuzo.This panel could be also one of the options for these users but would have to implement much more features..like email,DNS and more .I didn't still tested it properly..just some basic functions..add one domain,generate let's encryptSSL on it..etc
    It has nice and user frendly interface,also already implement basic functionality; ftp,file handling,apache/nginx,multi PHP,SSL including let's encrypt,301 redirects,URL rewrite including apache to nginx converter,firewall,cron,phpMyadmin..etc
    Now there are few things that should be considered as pririority e-mail,dns,importer for cPanel at least..if posible for plesk also,extend software list to include mariaDB and some php extensions and server modules used very often.
    But also it should include some autoinstaller at least with most popular scripts like Wordpress,joomla,drupal...etc(but this can be considered as not high priority)
    I'm sure I didn't mention everything but this is minimum for aaPanel to be considered as option for users who want lightweight panel to menage their servers.
    To be considered as web hosting control panels...well ...it is far from that still but again there are lot of users who seek for simple and lightweight panel.....for this group we offer webuzo for now..it is one user control panel with nice user frendly interface...it has cpanel importer,integrated softaculous,instaling/uninstalling anything(nginx,php version or anything other) is metter of two clicks...list of tools,modules,extension and apps that can be installed with one click is huge.... it is very lightweight and users without server administration experience could easily migrate from cPanel shared hosting to own server.
    I will test it latter and see how is doing ..here is subdomain i added..just default page there and let's encrypt SSL https://aa-panel.nelsahost.com/

If someone wants to try it here is test server with aaPanel..you can try it on this server,it is alibabacloud instance in Singapur used for different kind of testing but it sit for quite long time unused..at this way it will be used for something

http://47.88.175.151:8888

user:demo
    password test1234

• @nelsahost said:
    I will test it latter and see

password test1234

It does have some autoinstaller in Chinese version, maybe hasn't translate it yet.

• @nelsahost said:
    I just have installed on one test server...I was curious because I hear for Chineese version and that is popular ...,at first it look nice ...it still not finished panel but with few more features added it can be nice panel.We provide cpanel,Plesk,webmin/virtualmin and webuzo as cp option with menaged servers.There are many users that don't want to use cpanel or Plesk since they only need simple and lightweight solution to menage server for their own needs and mostly they opt in for webuzo.This panel could be also one of the options for these users but would have to implement much more features..like email,DNS and more .I didn't still tested it properly..just some basic functions..add one domain,generate let's encryptSSL on it..etc
    It has nice and user frendly interface,also already implement basic functionality; ftp,file handling,apache/nginx,multi PHP,SSL including let's encrypt,301 redirects,URL rewrite including apache to nginx converter,firewall,cron,phpMyadmin..etc
    Now there are few things that should be considered as pririority e-mail,dns,importer for cPanel at least..if posible for plesk also,extend software list to include mariaDB and some php extensions and server modules used very often.
    But also it should include some autoinstaller at least with most popular scripts like Wordpress,joomla,drupal...etc(but this can be considered as not high priority)
    I'm sure I didn't mention everything but this is minimum for aaPanel to be considered as option for users who want lightweight panel to menage their servers.
    To be considered as web hosting control panels...well ...it is far from that still but again there are lot of users who seek for simple and lightweight panel.....for this group we offer webuzo for now..it is one user control panel with nice user frendly interface...it has cpanel importer,integrated softaculous,instaling/uninstalling anything(nginx,php version or anything other) is metter of two clicks...list of tools,modules,extension and apps that can be installed with one click is huge.... it is very lightweight and users without server administration experience could easily migrate from cPanel shared hosting to own server.
    I will test it latter and see how is doing ..here is subdomain i added..just default page there and let's encrypt SSL https://aa-panel.nelsahost.com/

If someone wants to try it here is test server with aaPanel..you can try it on this server,it is alibabacloud instance in Singapur used for different kind of testing but it sit for quite long time unused..at this way it will be used for something

password test1234

Hi,

Thanks for your review.

For DNS and e-mail functions, our developer team has been working on that, they will be provided in the future.

Ken

• Have plan for MariaDB 10.2 and Nginx reserve proxy?

• @SPUZE said:
    Have plan for MariaDB 10.2 and Nginx reserve proxy?

Hi,

We are testing MariaDB 10.2, and Nginx reserve proxy, I have reported to developer team, I will give you a feedback for that.

Thanks for your interesting.

Ken

Thanked by 1Rayhan
  • Test server

password test1234

I would just like to know who is the idiot(or idiots) who turn off panel every hour....it must be interesting to push that magic button.....fu***g moron
    And I must correct myself ..... there is already mariaDB 10.0 and 10.1 in aaPanel ready to use ..it is under mysql-->switch version

• @nelsahost said:

Test server

password test1234

I would just like to know who is the idiot(or idiots) who turn off panel every hour....it must be interesting to push that magic button.....fu***g moron
    And I must correct myself ..... there is already mariaDB 10.0 and 10.1 in aaPanel ready to use ..it is under mysql-->switch version

For the latest mariaDB 10.2, it is not stable, so we plan to update in the future.

For the demo, we are developing a new demo server to users, it will be released in few weeks.

At last, thanks for your providing demo, @nelsahost

Ken

• Look nice.try it latter.