Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How much do you pay for internet? - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How much do you pay for internet?

15678911»

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited January 2019

@ the office - 45 eur for:
    IPTV, 145 Channels
    Unlimited landline calls within Portugal
    1000mbps download, 200mbps upload, FTTH, Unmetered.

@ home - 58 eur for:
    IPTV, 170+ Channels, two TV Boxes one of those is 4k
    Unlimited landline calls within Portugal
    4G plan/mobile, 3000 minutes call per month for any network, 3000 sms per month for any network, 3GB Data.
    200/200mbps, FTTH, Unmetered.

Native IPv6, /64.

• 50/25 Mbps fiber (can burst up to 75/37.5Mbps) about $32 in Brazil.

• I come from China.
    Broadband at home costs about $100 a year. Speed is 200M, 20M download and upload.
    Then I was in school for about $5 a month, including 100M of broadband and unlimited mobile traffic (of course, speed limits are required to reach 20G).
    Finally, in order to break through the world's largest LAN, it will cost about $30 a year to buy vps.
    The above is from the translation software. If there are grammatical errors, please make up for them by yourself.

• HostMediaHostMedia Member, Patron Provider

The best we have seen from within the team is 1Gbps (average around 900) for £60 a month with Hyperoptic - with most ethernet connected devices you get a steady 500-600Mbps

• @yedongming said:
    I come from China.
    Broadband at home costs about $100 a year. Speed is 200M, 20M download and upload.
    Then I was in school for about $5 a month, including 100M of broadband and unlimited mobile traffic (of course, speed limits are required to reach 20G).
    Finally, in order to break through the world's largest LAN, it will cost about $30 a year to buy vps.
    The above is from the translation software. If there are grammatical errors, please make up for them by yourself.

Whatever translation software you used, is by far the best english <-> chinese translation software i have ever seen! Very good translation! All chinese people should use this software! It would make it so much easier to understand the meaning of their posts. What is the name of the software?

I pay 25€/month for 120 MBits down, 6 up, unmetered, UPC cable, germany.

• I pay £30 per month (around $38.60 USD) for what was at the time advertised as 80Mbps down, 20Mbps up, real speeds are on average 75Mbps down, 18Mbps up, with unlimited usage (UK).

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

£43/month - can't remember what speed advertised but was guaranteed a minimum of 48mbps down due to the line only being rated for 60 down/20 up (apparently).

Actual speeds are pretty much 59/60 down, and 18-19 up, so can't complain their. Static IPv4 and /48 IPv6 I believe.

• @that_guy said:

@yedongming said:
    I come from China.

Whatever translation software you used, is by far the best english <-> chinese translation software i have ever seen! Very good translation! All chinese people should use this software! It would make it so much easier to understand the meaning of their posts. What is the name of the software?

I pay 25€/month for 120 MBits down, 6 up, unmetered, UPC cable, germany.

I hope you have read it correctly, because it is not fluent when it is translated into Chinese again.

Well, it's just a common translation software. Its name is Baidu Translation【百度翻译】.
    In addition, I think its translation is not very accurate, so I will translate the translated English into Chinese again, so that I can check it again to ensure that it expresses my meaning as much as possible.

I personally feel that most of the translation software nowadays can not accurately express the meaning of the original text.
    Because of cultural differences, there are differences in speaking habits.

So if you want an accurate translation, check it several times.
    Also, punctuation is often used.
    Translation software is difficult to translate too long sentences.

Thanked by 2that_guy issei
  • €50 for 100Mbit fiber

• DrvDrv Member

7euro 300down/150up.

• $60/m for 350dl/30ul

• sudorangersudoranger Member
    edited January 2019

$38.50 per 1TB (marketed as unlimited) per month on 10mbps LTE (average speed nowadays is only 1-2mbps, when they first launched it was 5mbps... it comes with 1000 sms...

1500kb/s is still ok can watch netflix in 4k without buffering...

There are some 100mbps fibre providers but not gonna talk about that since there’s no coverage in my area... sucks...

• Janevski said: Get yourself a MikroTik, they're not expensive at all, if you select the right port groups, and do a good job on the firewall rules, it'll run flawlessly.

I do not use closed source hardware.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited January 2019

LTniger said: 105 usd for 200/200... Do you live in arctic? Absolutely disgusting price.

Are you dumb?

International transit is still 1$/Mbit even in Frankfurt or New York.

And your neat LT provider has no "guaranteed" 500Mbit, you cannot guarantee BW via GPON, only via FTTH. Your largest ISPs do barely have 100GE to ALL echanges combined like DEIX:

Nothing is guarateed.

• $60 a month for 100 down / 15 up

This discussion has been closed.