Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How much do you pay for internet? - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How much do you pay for internet?

Comments

• mikewazarmikewazar Member
    edited July 2017

$60 (R800) for 100/50 unlimited fibre.

$17 (R220) for 50GB LTE (with tethering)

Thanked by 1BecomeWebHost
  • shellshell Member

home, adsl telkom indonesia 2m/512k for $10/m (old package that not offered anymore)

office, adsl telkom indonesia 2m/512k + ip static +-$80 for many years then switch to biznet fiber 50/50 dinamic ip public +-$115

• shellshell Member
    edited July 2017

@Golbinex said:

This for ~13$ in Czech Republic. Do I have the worst connection here?

how about adsl 2m/512k for +-$80
    hahahahaha

• BolzenBolzen Member

1GB for 13€/month (Germany, the high industrial country...)

• @Bolzen said:

Seriously?

• Switzerland:

Some old contract with Swisscom - paying for 250mbit/s in both directions (though they offer up to 500mbit/s here) and unlimited mobile usage (like in everything lol), it's about 160CHF/mo.

@mtsbatalha said:

@Bolzen said:

Seriously?

This is quite common and a okay-price actually for Germany, seen several plans at providers there at 20€ with only 500MB of high-speed-traffic.

• @bluesega said:
    Switzerland:

Some old contract with Swisscom - paying for 250mbit/s in both directions (though they offer up to 500mbit/s here) and unlimited mobile usage (like in everything lol), it's about 160CHF/mo.

@mtsbatalha said:

@Bolzen said:

Seriously?

This is quite common and a okay-price actually for Germany, seen several plans at providers there at 20€ with only 500MB of high-speed-traffic.

Brazil internet providers is a shit .....

• boerndboernd Member
    edited July 2017

@bluesega said:

Thats why I have a Magenta Mobil XL Premium plan:
    https://www.telekom.de/unterwegs/tarife-und-optionen/smartphone-tarife

It is expensive as fuck but the only LTE plan in germany with unlimited traffic.

(DSL/cable is not possible at my location)

• I live in a rural locality in India, and my provider charges about INR 1000(or approximately $14.5)per month for 10Mbps capped bandwidth.

• CartmanCartman Member
    edited July 2017

25 Mbps Downstream and 5 Mbps Upstream for 40 € monthly (5 € rental fee for VDSL router from ISP included in the price) with unmetered data traffic.

More is not possible because I live far away from the central redistribution unit. The ISP has fibre to these units but from the units it is cooper lines.

Before they started to do Vectoring I only had 12 Mbps Downstream and 2 Mbps Upstream for 35 € monthly and again unmetered bandwidth. It was purely over cooper at that time.

I pay as much as their 50 Mbps Downstream and 10 Mbps Upstream plan costs. So I hope one day I may get that or more... I could switch to cable but they have bad hardware and if you buy it yourself, well, a few hundred Euro easily for something good. And they're not so reliable. Plus they use ugly Dual Stack Lite IPv6 with CGN IPv4.

• javimusejavimuse Member
    edited July 2017

(Argentina) ARS$700 - US$45

I also have a dedicated server with with 1Gbps Unmetered US$15/m

• ndlong75ndlong75 Member
    edited July 2017

Saigon vietnam,home 35mbps 15usd monthly. LTE 3GB 5Usd

• @MikeA said:

@cheapwebdev said:
    $20 with unlimited tether on an unlimited talk, text and data plan from Verizon. Even when above 22GB, speeds do not slow down.... may be sticking it to AT&T but still not as fast as AT&T.

How do you get it this cheap? Is this a 10 year old grandfathered plan?

10 lines per plan, so that is the cost per line (including employee discount from relative).

• $105 i think for 50mbps down 20mbps up in Australia

• NubSmooNubSmoo Member
    edited July 2017

@Dextronox said:
    100/2 for $120AUD, for my area it's pretty decent, considering the lack of NBN.

Nice, I'm jealous

• jamjam Member

monthly 0.070 USD aprox for 6Mb. but is crap.

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

16mbps down and 1.5mbps up 200 Bandwidth cap $15 = 260 pound

• 10/1.5 . my gf's dad pays for it.
    willing to have the f* f.o. to be extender half a block to my apartment so I can get 500/50 fro like 115 bucks

• kingjjkingjj Member
    edited July 2017

$95 NZD (~$69.80 USD) for 100/20 unlimited Fibre (no Traffic Management). 1Gb plans can be had for around $160NZD (~$117.50 USD). Unlike our poor Aussie cousins are Government kept their FttH promise and by 2024 84% of NZ will have access to FttH.

• sentarumsentarum Member
    edited July 2017

Mobile 4G LTE (12 GB 4G + 4 GB 3G + 16 GB (Video on Demand)) : 150.000 idr / $ 12

Fiber 10 Mbps (Unlimited with 300 GB barrier) with Cable TV : 550.000 idr / $ 42

All in Indonesia

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@kingjj said:
    $95 NZD (~$69.80 USD) for 100/20 unlimited Fibre (no Traffic Management). 1Gb plans can be had for around $160NZD (~$117.50 USD). Unlike our poor Aussie cousins are Government kept their FttH promise and by 2024 84% of NZ will have access to FttH.

We were putting in fiber to the node while you guys were pulling it out. Embarrassing as fuck.

• $55 CAD/mo for 5/0.5, usually throttled to 2/0.5.

• $98.50/month for gigabit. Get about 750 to 900 steadily.

Got a letter from my provide month or two ago that they offer 10gbit for $395/month. Sounds awesome but out of my budget :-/ would be cool.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@doughnet said:
    $98.50/month for gigabit. Get about 750 to 900 steadily.

Got a letter from my provide month or two ago that they offer 10gbit for $395/month. Sounds awesome but out of my budget :-/ would be cool.

Time to build your own dc @ home!
    Never seen any 10Gbps offers for residential customers. That is pretty amazing.

• Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2017

I pay for the Internet speed of 100Mbit/s - 120₴ (Ukraine) ~ 4.6$

Unlimited traffic.

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

Vova1234 said: I pay for the Internet speed of 100Mbit/s - 120₴ (Ukraine) ~ 4.6$

That's a really unsustainable offer.

Thanked by 2Clouvider doghouch
  • Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2017
    • That's a really unsustainable offer.

The country is very cheap. I have been using this offer since 2013.

Before I used 50Mbps = 80₴ ~ 8.8$. The exchange rate was different earlier.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

$2/mo for 2G internet for mobile.

$16/mo for PC Internet.

I do not download to much and rarely download any software so even 5Mbps is too much for me. I mean I browse website/forums and download per month is not even 200MB.

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

I do not download to much and rarely download any software so even 5Mbps is too much for me. I mean I browse website/forums and download per month is not even 200MB.

Don't you have a Steam account?

• roshan91roshan91 Member
    edited July 2017

$18 for 100GB @ 100Mbps/50Mbps , after 100GB speed reduce to 64kbps (Sri Lanka)

This discussion has been closed.