Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DatabaseByDesign's Freedom Day Dedi Special - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DatabaseByDesign's Freedom Day Dedi Special

Comments

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@WSS said:
    "The @DatabasebyDesignLLC broke into your house and raped your wallet anally with no lube cant afford to live in Wal-Mart's parking lot no more" special.

What do you think would be worse, no lube or extra-crunchy peanut butter?

• ZerpyZerpy Member

@DatabaseByDesignLLC for the $14/md E55xx - can we on a later stage purchase more bandwidth if needed?

• WSSWSS Member

@MasonR said:

@WSS said:
    "The @DatabasebyDesignLLC broke into your house and raped your wallet anally with no lube cant afford to live in Wal-Mart's parking lot no more" special.

What do you think would be worse, no lube or extra-crunchy peanut butter?

Personally? The peanut butter. Only creamy for my #MY bunghole. It has delicate. refined tastes. Nothing but the best when putting on a rug with eyeballs and having sex with random unwashed strangers at the con.

• @DatabaseByDesignLLC said:
    We also need help on what to call this special. We've already had the

LET cheap fucks special
    and
    LET insufferable fucks special

Post up your suggestions. The person to come up with the one we like the best will get a free upgrade on their dedi or free VM if they don't have a dedi with us.

You can call this special "Always Be Cheap".

We also need help on what to call this special. We've already had the

LET cheap fucks special
    and
    LET insufferable fucks special

Post up your suggestions. The person to come up with the one we like the best will get a free upgrade on their dedi or free VM if they don't have a dedi with us.

LET them fucking idle special

Thanked by 3WSS Falzo MichaelCee
  • LET yeti gets them special.

I hope it gets posted soon, cause it's night here and don't want to miss it while sleeping...

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • JunklessJunkless Member
    edited July 2017

"LET STFU-and-give-us-all-your-monies-SPECIAL"

or

"LET-take-in-our-junk-SPECIAL"

• YuraYura Member

@DatabaseByDesignLLC said:
    This seems like a recurring theme here. .. what the heck do you guys do with idling servers? You collect them like pogs or something? Bunch of fucking neck beards sitting in your basements counting how many dedi's you have around the world or something?

In one word: Yes.

Thanked by 1switsys
  • Just don't count them, monitor them with StatusCake and UptimeRobot as well. And log in every few days. Sigh, really need to get rid of the addiction....

• YuraYura Member

@advarisk said:
    Just don't count them, monitor them with StatusCake and UptimeRobot as well. And log in every few days. Sigh, really need to get rid of the addiction....

??!

DON'T COMPROMISE ON SECURITY! KEEP THEM TURNED OFF!!!

• @advarisk said:
    Just don't count them, monitor them with StatusCake and UptimeRobot as well. And log in every few days. Sigh, really need to get rid of the addiction....

monitor an log in every few days? naaahhhh, too much work...

• edited July 2017

the LET never enough for you fucks special: dual E5450, 32GB RAM & 146GB 15K SAS for $9.69/m (semi-annual) https://www.databasebydesignllc.com/newportal/cart.php?a=add&pid=20032 (only 10 of these, no modifications)

Also have these if you're new to the thread.

the LET cheap fucks special: E3-1230v2 or better 32GB 240GB SSD $111/qt or 2x for $70/m https://www.databasebydesignllc.com/newportal/cart.php?a=add&pid=20030 (also have this for $37/mo + $24 setup fee for you broke assholes)

the LET insufferable fucks special (group buy): dual E5520 or better 16GB 120GB SSD or 2x 146GB 10K SAS $14/m (annual) https://www.databasebydesignllc.com/newportal/cart.php?a=add&pid=20031 (need 8 more orders)

Thanked by 1eva2000
  • @Yura said:
    DON'T COMPROMISE ON SECURITY! KEEP THEM TURNED OFF!!!

Yes, I vote for this.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • lulukalalulukala Member
    edited July 2017

@DatabaseByDesignLLC

Quick confirmation, upthread someone asked if the LET Never Enough For You Fucks Special could be swapped to SSD and what that would cost. It was answered but the answer didn't seem to come from you...

EDIT: damn, no mods my bad, I didn't see it. Pointless post is pointless.

• Don't use a VPN/proxy you fucks... insta blocked by maxmind then I have to waste time to manual verify you

the LET never enough for you fucks special: dual E5450, 32GB RAM & 146GB 15K SAS for $9.69/m (semi-annual) https://www.databasebydesignllc.com/newportal/cart.php?a=add&pid=20032 (only 10 of these, no modifications)

Also have these if you're new to the thread.

the LET cheap fucks special: E3-1230v2 or better 32GB 240GB SSD $111/qt or 2x for $70/m https://www.databasebydesignllc.com/newportal/cart.php?a=add&pid=20030 (also have this for $37/mo + $24 setup fee for you broke assholes)

the LET insufferable fucks special (group buy): dual E5520 or better 16GB 120GB SSD or 2x 146GB 10K SAS $14/m (annual) https://www.databasebydesignllc.com/newportal/cart.php?a=add&pid=20031 (need 8 more orders)

MaxMind Error

Please review my account.

• Well...I bought one of the never enough specials. I'm not really sure why.

• pending.

• dafq just happened.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited July 2017

Sweet.

• Do you really think that is THAT good of a server that you assholes bought them all in less than 5 minutes? Is this really the junk you're after????!!!

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • edited July 2017

Do you really think that is THAT good of a server that you assholes bought them all in less than 5 minutes? Is this really the junk you're after????!!!

It's a goddamn Hapertown... I'm sure that CPU is older than some of you

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • Shit, and it went out of stock as I had my late dinner :-(

• fourzerofourfourzerofour Member
    edited July 2017

@DatabaseByDesignLLC said:
    Do you really think that is THAT good of a server that you assholes bought them all in less than 5 minutes? Is this really the junk you're after????!!!

:)

• Fuck me... Couldn't resist.

• YuraYura Member

@DatabasebyDesignLLC, more like FucketyFuckbyDesignLLC! Fine, you won, I cracked down and bought one. Fuck you, fuck this shit.

• HeeroHeero Member

Out of stock. I'm verrrrry verrry sad to save my money.

• I will release 2 more servers.

It's a goddamn Hapertown... I'm sure that CPU is older than some of you

Better CPU than some kimsufi I have.

• 1 left... who's it going to be

This discussion has been closed.