Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DatabaseByDesign's Freedom Day Dedi Special - Page 14
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DatabaseByDesign's Freedom Day Dedi Special

Comments

• @DatabaseByDesignLLC Scott you puss coming out a bleeding pig's anus. I never got a shot at one of those. Wtf is wrong with you man? I ordered on the Let Cheap Fuck's special and now you can not even throw me a boner? You got to have one more laying in your back alley some place man.

Here I thought you might be Yeti material around here, but no you go and prove me wrong yet again. What a sad world we live in now a days.

@WSS You wish I would toss that salad and give you a reason to go on living! You have to shave those luscious blonde locks off that ass before I even think it about it though. Fucken Yeti's thinkin they got all the rights and what not.

• YuraYura Member

@AuroraZ, send that to Incero/SpeedyKVM and post back the tickets. That would be fun!

• @Yura said:
    @AuroraZ, send that to Incero/SpeedyKVM and post back the tickets. That would be fun!

You those guys aren't really that bad. I have had a quite a few boxes there and no problems what so ever. Of course i follow ticket etiquette and don't go all hog shit wild on them either. I am just pissing with Scott here, and it seems he knows it. He is a good guy and they deserve some sales and shit man.

That being said, to all, there are some providers you can play with and some you can not. This happens to be one you can, in threads anyways, I DO NOT do this in my business or my tickets to providers or anything like that. Some providers will feed it right back to you, others will not. Sometimes you need to know your crowd and play the hand you are dealt.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

Only took one thread for DbD to be propelled from relative anonymity to LET stardom. Well done, Scott.

• @MasonR said:
    Only took one thread for DbD to be propelled from relative anonymity to LET stardom. Well done, Scott.

Hey man. You started this thread so a BIG thank you for that!

• RustRust Member

Just think about, what happend to the last LET Zero to Hero... Good luck and have fun everyone! :)

Thanked by 3Junkless imok itscanon
  • @Rust said:
    Just think about, what happend to the last LET Zero to Hero... Good luck and have fun everyone! :)

True that. Big difference is they're an established provider with a good reputation outside LET. Plus gotta admire Scott for being able to stoop to our level :)

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • @Saragoldfarb said:

@Rust said:

True that. Big difference is they're an established provider with a good reputation outside LET. Plus gotta admire Scott for being able to stoop to our level :)

I think secretly Scott wishes he was a Yeti. Someday maybe he will achieve his dream!

• WSSWSS Member

@Rust said:

This is almost exactly what I was thinking. Goddammit don't make me have to make a current backup of my shit again!

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • @Rust said:

Hey for the new guy who just sauntered up to the bar.... backstory?

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@DatabaseByDesignLLC said:

@MasonR said:

Hey man. You started this thread so a BIG thank you for that!

Absolutely! :) any chance I could come by and visit some time? I'll buy you guys a couple brewskis! I head down that way to visit family in Delaware quite often. If not, then no worries.

• @DatabaseByDesignLLC said:

VortexNode...

• @WSS said:

@Rust said:

This is almost exactly what I was thinking. Goddammit don't make me have to make a current backup of my shit again!

As long as they have deals they make some money on they should be ok. Like I said earlier DO NOT expect the world for pennies from people and they can stick around. So far he seems to be ok with limiting stock and making some good deals. Just do not be unrealistic with offers and all will be fine. Besides they have a sense of humor and can play to the crowd and that is half the battle right there.

• JunklessJunkless Member
    edited July 2017

@DatabaseByDesignLLC said:

@Rust said:

Search for terms like Vortexnode, Vortexmagnus and Vortexfcuk

• RustRust Member

I will just leave this here.

@Francisco said:

tenpera said: @DatabaseByDesignLLC Dual Quad E55xx 8GB 250GB HDD GE Port IPMI $100/yr

That wouldn't even cover the power of those CPU's. E55xx's are 80W per socket, nevermind the RAM.

Francisco

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • edited July 2017

@Rust said:
    I will just leave this here.

That wouldn't even cover the power of those CPU's. E55xx's are 80W per socket, nevermind the RAM.

Fuck, you found us out!!!!

Pedel faster you dumb datacenter tech fucks.... pedal I said... they can't find out we generate our own power and we pay you with corn husks - welcome to my inner monologue

• WSSWSS Member

DatabaseByDesign? More like DebaseByDesign.

• WSSWSS Member

I'll take my free upgrade now kthx

Thanked by 1cpsd
  • @WSS said:
    I'll take my free upgrade now kthx

Which one?

• WSSWSS Member

ALL OF THEM! This is LET, after all.

• IshaqIshaq Member

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited July 2017

Why isn't this a featured thread? @jarland

• In 1 week:

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • @maldovia said:
    In 1 week:

nice try

• @DatabaseByDesignLLC HOLLY FUCK, I got MAXMIND, cant order! :(

• trvztrvz Member

@DatabaseByDesignLLC Your existing offers aren't appealing and I think you should make just for me a one-off dedicated server special for 7$.

• @trvz said:
    @DatabaseByDesignLLC Your existing offers aren't appealing and I think you should make just for me a one-off dedicated server special for 7$.

the LET we won't be satisfied until we have your sole..... fucks special

• I need a special fucking deal, go.

• trvztrvz Member

DatabaseByDesignLLC said: the LET we won't be satisfied until we have your sole..... fucks special

For 7$ you can call it even something worse. It also wouldn't bother me if it were subsidised by the more expensive deals of other LET members.

Thanked by 1switsys
  • how many more orders you need,
    I pay digitalocean $10 a mo,
    may be it's time to move to a Dedicated Server..

This discussion has been closed.