Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feedback & Suggestions - Page 40
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Feedback & Suggestions

Comments

• @im_jmz said:
    Is LET getting ddos'd or is it some other issue? Happened yesterday as well, around the same time IIRC?

most likely, its not something new. whoever is doing it has some serious issues to work out.

• wychwych Member
    edited February 2015

@im_jmz said:
    Is LET getting ddos'd or is it some other issue? Happened yesterday as well, around the same time IIRC?

Its not just LET...

@Mark_R said:
    most likely, its not something new. whoever is doing it has some serious issues to work out.

If its who I think it is I agree.

• @wych yes getting CF 522 errors and slow loading speeds.

• Loads of 502 errors all over the show today.

• This last few days, i've been getting a lot of CF and 502 errors, more frequently...

• It's been happening to me a lot around ~12AM PST.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Yes we needed to make some tweaks to the ddos protection. Should be resolved.

• I ask once again, any chance of SSL?

• The first thing that I would suggest doing in case to incerase your feedback is to advertise yourself more on social media. Also to make the page more interactive you could install a plugin that lets to put the stars on the comment that is worth it. In this case people could be assessed and the vistors would see which comments are worth reading.

• @nitinnaresh said:
    Hello

Wrong thread, Captain Spamhouser.

• LeeLee Veteran

@Nekki said:
    Wrong thread, Captain Spamhouser.

Huh, what you on about?

• @W1V_Lee said:
    Huh, what you on about?

Bitch.

Thanked by 1wych
  • HOST1PLUS said: Also to make the page more interactive you could install a plugin that lets to put the stars on the comment that is worth it.

We have a thanks button?

• LeeLee Veteran

wych said: We have a thanks button?

I see what you did there but I aint thanking it.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited February 2015

Is there a clusterfuck going on again? LET is dam slow.

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Infinity580 said: Is there a clusterfuck going on again? LET is dam slow.

I am not seeing anything but we will investigate.

• There's also an unofficial IRC Channel on irc.freenode.net/#LowEndBox run by Members.

Since William's OP was removed without reason, there are no active OPs in the channel. It's currently host to Matthew's diary.

Thanked by 2Mark_R Pwner
  • Doesn't @Infinity own it now?

• kcaj said: Since William's OP was removed without reason, there are no active OPs in the channel. It's currently host to Matthew's diary.

I bet that's a laugh a minute.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2015

@Ishaq said:
    Doesn't Infinity own it now?

Did every other OP get kicked? Honestly, I haven't been there in a while. If I do have the permissions I'm happy to pass them on.

EDIT: I correct myself, I'm not going to go handing out ownership to any random person. So don't contact me about it! :) I had honestly forgotten I had ownership, only remembered having OP.

• Your gzip is broken, often downloads a .gz file instead of going to a thread:

• kcaj said: Since William's OP was removed without reason, there are no active OPs in the channel.

@kcaj I won't call you a liar, but that's just because I don't take you seriously ;-)
    Anyway, both your claims are incorrect. Just because OPs don't participate in your daily escapade with certain channel visitors and don't fulfil various personal related ban requests, this doesn't mean that we're not around. You, Matthew... there's really not much difference from third party point of view.

• @Spirit said:

It's not a personal request, Maarten said here just a few weeks ago that Matthew shouldn't be in the channel and to flag an OP if he is in there.

I hope you're pulling my leg again. I'm not too like Matthew, atleast I'm not selling 150+GB of RAM on a 16GB mode. Oh, and I can spell and go about my day without pooh at my side ;)

• @kcaj said:
    I hope you're pulling my leg again. I'm not too like Matthew, atleast I'm not selling 150+GB of RAM on a 16GB mode. Oh, and I can spell and go about my day without pooh at my side ;)

Yes I did make it in paint

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@kcaj said:

And yet you steal his WHMCS data? I think you are jealous of him, having his own company and all.

• @mikho said:

Put it this way. He was the one who gave admin out willy nilly without a NDA. Why would I/@kcaj be jealous of a company that is banned on 90% of hosting sites.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited February 2015

TinyTunnel_Tom said: Put it this way. He was the one who gave admin out willy nilly without a NDA.

You're playing around now. it's not about an NDA, it's about intent, you had the intention of causing trouble, Kcaj assisted.

This is really the kind of shit LET needs to move away from.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Put it this way. He was the one who gave admin out willy nilly without a NDA. Why would I/@kcaj be jealous of a company that is banned on 90% of hosting sites.

So when you let kcaj have access to aquire the db dump you only did that because you hadn't signed an NDA?
    So whats stopping you from letting kcaj have access to your database?

Thats the stupidest excuse I've ever heard.

• @mikho said:
    Thats the stupidest excuse I've ever heard.

If he wants my DB he can skype me. Only got blog posts on ATM.

@W1V_Lee said:

Thats why it's been removed from my PC

• Shithousery. Pure and simple.

This discussion has been closed.