Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

wholesaleinternet.net - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

wholesaleinternet.net

124»

Comments

• Nope I said I would have my bank do a hold on the funds Which is called a charge back , not the best term for the situation but its what its called, thus removing the funds from the sellers account and being placed in limbo and be checked for fraud. They want to scream fraud then I can tie the funds up until such a time that visa can investigate to make sure there is no fraud on either side.
    They were the ones using the word fraud. If there is no fraud detected then funds would be released back to them in 10-30 days.
    Thats not me nearly committing anything.

Now saying I never authorized a charge and receiving a refund on services received. That would be what your talking about which is nothing near what I suggested doing.

You nearly did commit credit card fraud by charging back payments of a service that was provided.

• @princeshoko Hopefully WSI fixed your issue and FraudRecord'd you anyways - just for being you!

• Why should they hold funds for a service provided? That's still fraudulent.

They wanted ID as part of an fraud prevention method. You changed card details hence they wanted to ensure that they were a genuine change.

You are a fucking moron. They are not calling your payments fraudulent they are ensuring the new card details are genuine and yours. I know you have only changed the exp date and CCV which I can see why you are confused on the ID request but any changes to the card I would personally request for ID verification.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@GenjiSwitchPls said:
    Why should they hold funds for a service provided? That's still fraudulent.

They wanted ID as part of an fraud prevention method. You changed card details hence they wanted to ensure that they were a genuine change.

You are a fucking moron. They are not calling your payments fraudulent they are ensuring the new card details are genuine and yours. I know you have only changed the exp date and CCV which I can see why you are confused on the ID request but any changes to the card I would personally request for ID verification.

I think I'm actually redundant now, you do this far better than I can these days.

Thanked by 1Rhys
  • @Nekki said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:
    Why should they hold funds for a service provided? That's still fraudulent.

I think I'm actually redundant now, you do this far better than I can these days.

Just because the junior learns from the master it does not mean the master needs to pass the sword.

I still have much more cuntery to learn master.

• BopieBopie Member

@GenjiSwitchPls KYS Cunt :)

Thanked by 1GenjiSwitchPls
  • BopieBopie Member

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

@Bopie said:
    @GenjiSwitchPls KYS Cunt :)

i hate you so much right now, my poor ears, I had headphones on and nearly shit my pants when he started screaming

• moonmartinmoonmartin Member
    edited May 2017

Those low end places in KC probably get a lot of abuse and fraud and are probably a little gun shy from all the chargebacks.

Seems a bit strange to ask that from an existing customer with a track record. Maybe something about the account or card. Like an address change or different name.

• PwnerPwner Member

Literally ear cancer.

• @Pwner said:

Literally ear cancer.

You opened a YouTube link from a random guy on the internet it's 95% chance of being ear rape or Rick Astley

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited May 2017

GenjiSwitchPls said: it's 95% chance of being ear rape or Rick Astley

...or both.

You're welcome.

• @Pwner said:

Literally ear cancer.

He's sharp on the Bb. (top note of mine DIAMMONDSSS)

Side note: my ears are ringing