Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

wholesaleinternet.net - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

wholesaleinternet.net

Comments

• YuraYura Member

@Nekki said:
    What does 'Yura' mean?

Mystery.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Yura said:

@Nekki said:
    What does 'Yura' mean?

Mystery.

Literally 'mystery' or 'it is a mystery'.

• YuraYura Member

@Nekki said:

@Yura said:

@Nekki said:
    What does 'Yura' mean?

Mystery.

It is a mystery

Yura is my name, literally.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@Nekki said:

@Yura said:

@Nekki said:
    What does 'Yura' mean?

Mystery.

It's so boring to deconstruct.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@angstrom said:

Are you having a breakdown?

@Yura said:

Yura is my name, literally.

Is there any chance you're a K-Pop singer?

• YuraYura Member

@Nekki said:

Slightly above average. I feel cautious, you understand, it may be just another light flirt for you, but I got my heart broken before already..

@angstrom said:

I'm glad it's not Bacon. My parent's best decision.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Yura said:

@Nekki said:

Slightly above average. I feel cautious, you understand, it may be just another light flirt for you, but I got my heart broken before already..

I've got a lot of love to give.

@Nekki said: @angstrom said: It's so boring to deconstruct.

I just feel a bit down because I initially tried to take princeshoko seriously, but then I realized that it was all a wasted effort.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said: @angstrom said: It's so boring to deconstruct.

I just feel a bit down because I initially tried to take princeshoko seriously, but then I realized that it was all a wasted effort.

Awwwwwww, just turn that frown upside down!

• YuraYura Member

@Nekki said:

I can look a little bit shy and light headed but I'm very kinky, if you would know me a bit better. Hope it's OK with you ^_^

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Yura said:

@Nekki said:

I can look a little bit shy and light headed but I'm very kinky, if you would know me a bit better. Hope it's OK with you ^_^

Sounds like a winner to me.

@Nekki said: Awwwwwww, just turn that frown upside down!

:-)

But I guess that this otherwise dreadful thread motivated you to edit your signature!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said: Awwwwwww, just turn that frown upside down!

:-)

But I guess that this otherwise dreadful thread motivated you to edit your signature!

Chat shit get banged - words to live by.

• YuraYura Member

@Nekki said:

Do you say this to all cute kitties? ^.~ You must be such a heartbreaker...

princeshoko thanked me for giving up. That's something.

Thanked by 1princeshoko

@Nekki said: Chat shit get banged - words to live by.

Sorry, I'm back to deconstructing: is the right parse

"Chat, shit and get banged" [a list of 3 things]

or

"Chat shit, and get banged" [a list of 2 things]

?

I guess that it must be the former.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Yura said:

@Nekki said:

Do you say this to all cute kitties? ^.~ You must be such a heartbreaker...

Me baby? I couldn't break a heart if I tried.

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said: Chat shit get banged - words to live by.

Sorry, I'm back to deconstructing: is the right parse

"Chat, shit and get banged" [a list of 3 things]

or

"Chat shit, and get banged" [a list of 2 things]

?

I guess that it must be the former.

Chat shit get banged.

• YuraYura Member
    edited May 2017

@Nekki, egyo ㅎ_ㅎ

What bands do you like?

I'll discreetly leave this thread now.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Yura said:
    @Nekki, egyo ㅎ_ㅎ

What bands do you like?

Literally right now? Spyair and Granrodeo.

Thanked by 1Yura
  • Followup to all you kind souls, trolls, and hosts.

well after I sent 3 more messages over 5 hours , and not getting a response, I figured it was the end. I just received several auto e-mails back to back. Still no response but someone over there hit the button approved the card, and as soon as they did the bill went thru and they have their money and i still have my server and the ticket was closed. But not a peep from whom ever did it.

But whom ever it is has my thanks for seeing the situation and dealing with it the way it should of been to start with to start with. Now they will make

(Just got an email from owner, it was he on high) Thanks Aaron for the fix.

I really hate Mondays. Wonder what next weeks will bring.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited May 2017

princeshoko said: And alsogenji. Just because someone says something is policy doesnt make it right or legal. Its actually aginst visa policy for them to request id. Go to visa read yourself.

From working in retail in a long past life and also just doing some general googling, you are not correct in this assumption.

It is absolutely legal for a business to ask for your ID. However, card networks have rules that stores must abide by when it comes to dealing with verification -- these rules can vary depending on whether or not your signature appears on the back of your card.

>

https://www.mybanktracker.com/credit-cards/faq/do-really-show-id-using-credit-card-171501

The Visa merchant guide is a little different. It says, “Although Visa rules do not preclude merchants from asking for cardholder ID… merchants cannot make an ID a condition of acceptance. Therefore, merchants cannot… refuse to complete a purchase transaction because a cardholder refuses to provide ID.”

Based on that, Visa recommends its merchants not spend time asking for ID.

https://consumerist.com/2014/07/19/10-answers-to-credit-card-questions-we-get-asked-all-the-time/

It is not illegal in any way to ask for ID, however, if you are following Visa's merchant agreement you can't make it a condition of purchase. So your right in that they shouldn't be able to hold it generally as a condition of transaction, however as you already purchased the item previously and are only renewing it, the rules may apply differently. Also, you would have to prove in this case that they are not requesting your ID for other purposes outside of the transaction, like their own fraud checking which they hold as a criteria for holding an account with them (where they can choose not to accept your payment because they think you are acting fraudulently) which would not be covered by this rule.

They obviously thought something fishy was going on and they do have every right to request you identify your self or discontinue business with you, as until you pay them the contract is not technically renewed and they can change the contract at anytime between renewal periods.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Thanked by 1princeshoko

@princeshoko said: Followup to all you kind souls, trolls, and hosts.

well after I sent 3 more messages over 5 hours , and not getting a response, I figured it was the end. I just received several auto e-mails back to back. Still no response but someone over there hit the button approved the card, and as soon as they did the bill went thru and they have their money and i still have my server and the ticket was closed. But not a peep from whom ever did it.

But whom ever it is has my thanks for seeing the situation and dealing with it the way it should of been to start with to start with. Now they will make

You probably wore them down!

princeshoko said: I really hate Mondays. Wonder what next weeks will bring.

Aren't you the optimist.

Look at it this way: justice has been finally served in your favor, life has meaning, you can keep your cheap dedicated server.

• Nah, I just needed to talk to the right person. Aaron is the one that set me up so he is the one who I needed to speak too. Had he said no, then SOL for me.
    But he understood the situation.

Im quite the optimist. Just not on mondays. I can name something bad that happens, or gone wrong on just about every monday for years. Hell even my mom died on a Monday. That was the worst Monday so far. Perhaps i'll even die on a monday, my luck. And with a pile of work still left to do.

@angstrom said:

@princeshoko said: Followup to all you kind souls, trolls, and hosts.

You probably wore them down!

princeshoko said: I really hate Mondays. Wonder what next weeks will bring.

Aren't you the optimist.

Look at it this way: justice has been finally served in your favor, life has meaning, you can keep your cheap dedicated server.

• princeshoko said: Nah, I just needed to talk to the right person. Aaron is the one that set me up so he is the one who I needed to speak too. Had he said no, then SOL for me. But he understood the situation.

Im quite the optimist. Just not on mondays. I can name something bad that happens, or gone wrong on just about every monday for years. Hell even my mom died on a Monday. That was the worst Monday so far. Perhaps i'll even die on a monday, my luck. And with a pile of work still left to do.

Please avoid linking disliking mondays and you actions of nearly committing credit card fraud to your mum died on a monday.

I do feel bad you lost a member of your family and we all respond differently but, no. This isn't the xfactor here, sympathy card doesn't get you straight win. I am sympathetic, but in no way does my sympathy link to any of your actions or words on this thread.

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • Somebody is butt hurt that mondays suck? I dont commit credit card fraud. That is what the whole thread is about. You must of missed something. Try turning it off and on again and re read.

I think you have de railed somewhere and gone off on your own . xfactor? Google says thats a tv show in UK . Sorry , I dont watch TV. It makes people stupid.

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

Please avoid linking disliking mondays and you actions of nearly committing credit card fraud to your mum died on a monday.

I do feel bad you lost a member of your family and we all respond differently but, no. This isn't the xfactor here, sympathy card doesn't get you straight win. I am sympathetic, but in no way does my sympathy link to any of your actions or words on this thread.

• I honestly don't care. I watermark my ID, stick semi-transparent bars all over it, and it's all covered by my name written at least 50 times.

This reduces the risk of it being copied, and allows the provider to see the information. If they lose it to a hack, I'll sue their asses off for not being diligent enough, and for future identity fraud losses.

Basically, I'll throw my ID if a provider needs it. I do ask of them to remove it after, but I will send it. Saves time on my end, and for the support team.

Thanked by 2Pwner GenjiSwitchPls
  • PwnerPwner Member

@princeshoko said:
    Sorry , I dont watch TV. It makes people stupid.

You're a prime example of someone being stupid without watching TV. Throwing a hissy fit because you suddenly switched credit cards on a 6 month contract and a provider wants to verify that everything is safe and authorized.

• its better to always pay 1 year hosting fees in advance but i asked once wholesaleinternet if they accept 1 year hosting fees in advanced and they said no.

the next option i choose when keeping billing in mind is online.net

Thanked by 1princeshoko
  • @hostingbee said:
    its better to always pay 1 year hosting fees in advance but i asked once wholesaleinternet if they accept 1 year hosting fees in advanced and they said no.

the next option i choose when keeping billing in mind is online.net

You could add credit to your account which the invoices will auto deduct credit

@princeshoko said:
    Somebody is butt hurt that mondays suck? I dont commit credit card fraud. That is what the whole thread is about. You must of missed something. Try turning it off and on again and re read.

I think you have de railed somewhere and gone off on your own . xfactor? Google says thats a tv show in UK . Sorry , I dont watch TV. It makes people stupid.

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

I am not butthurt I find it really shitty you blame this situation on the fact you hate Mondays then follow on to say your mum died on a Monday. In no way is that a valid excuse and show you to be a shit tier person. You nearly did commit credit card fraud by charging back payments of a service that was provided. "I don't watch TV it makes people stupid" well the news is alright now and then. Get a grip go outside and stop complaining to ask for ID is standard. Some providers want your ID before they even give you the service