Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

wholesaleinternet.net - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

wholesaleinternet.net

Comments

• princeshokoprinceshoko Member
    edited May 2017

Haha. Wasnt that bad lol. I may be a dick, But i dont send photos of them lol

@ElliotJ said:

princeshoko said: They wanted a ohoto so I sent them one. They wont like it.

$200 please.

• Its not standard. Its not fine.

@GenjiSwitchPls said:
    Their practise was standard and fine. You do not need to go ahead do anything but either send ID or fuck off.
    What wrongdoing have they committed? They are well in their right to ASK for ID. You do NOT HAVE to give them it.

• @princeshoko said:
    Its not standard. Its not fine.

@GenjiSwitchPls said:
    Their practise was standard and fine. You do not need to go ahead do anything but either send ID or fuck off.
    What wrongdoing have they committed? They are well in their right to ASK for ID. You do NOT HAVE to give them it.

Again PROVIDE PROOF THEY CALLED YOU FRAUD

• FredQcFredQc Member

@AaronW is the guy behind WSI but he didn't come here that much.

Thanked by 1princeshoko
  • I think some screenshots of support ticket(s) are becoming necessary here . . .

• @GenjiSwitchPls said:
    ? You sir are pure scum.
    That is coming from someone in the north of england. Pure scum.

Didn't you say you were a Genji main?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@IThinkUFailed said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:
    ? You sir are pure scum.

What the fuck is a Genji main?

• @IThinkUFailed said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:
    ? You sir are pure scum.

Nope. Support/Tank

@Nekki said:

@IThinkUFailed said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:
    ? You sir are pure scum.

What the fuck is a Genji main?

Overwatch related

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

Overwatch related

I think I have that somewhere. Another Amazon Lightning Deal error.

• cociucociu Member

princeshoko said: princeshoko

dont know if romaina is ok for you , take a look to my special offer https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/114595/30-off-dedicated-servers-start-from-21-eur-mo-located-in-romania/p1

also check all comments because we push more in this offer. Still have 17 disponible.

Thanked by 1princeshoko
  • @Nekki said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

Overwatch related

I think I have that somewhere. Another Amazon Lightning Deal error.

There is a new event coming tomorrow to mark is 1 year anniversary. One thing you can never say bad against really is the events. They go above and beyond for 2 weeks of a game mode that you can see the time put in.

The game is best with friends. 6 stacking (you + 5 others) makes the game much more enjoyable as there are tons of retards on the game also.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

There is a new event coming tomorrow to mark is 1 year anniversary. One thing you can never say bad against really is the events. They go above and beyond for 2 weeks of a game mode that you can see the time put in.

The game is best with friends. 6 stacking (you + 5 others) makes the game much more enjoyable as there are tons of retards on the game also.

That all sounds like gibberish to me.

I play Persona 4.

Thanked by 1GenjiSwitchPls
  • LeeLee Veteran
    edited May 2017

jiggawattz said: report you to FraudRecord if I see you in my system.

Right, can't miss a sign up in the name of Prince Shoko.

Thanked by 1Yura
  • jiggawattjiggawatt Member
    edited May 2017

http://www.purplepenguin.us/about.php

https://www.linkedin.com/in/robert-warren-1b074730/

(possibly) Robert Warren, with (possibly) a Nashville TN address...

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited May 2017

@princeshoko said: After 6 months of hosting, perfect hosting I might add. My visa changed and when I put in the new info they flagged it and wont allow my invoice to be paid till they get photos of my ID and passport. HAHA. Thats not standard practice in america.

Naturally, there's a difference between purchasing a concrete product (e.g., a radio) with a credit card and purchasing an ongoing service (e.g., the use of a dedicated server). In the first case, you take the radio, leave the store, and they never see you again. In the second case, you hang around until the service ends. It makes sense that the company is more interested in who you are in the second case.

I won't try to tell you how you should feel, but it's probably just a spot check on the part of Wholesale Internet -- there's no reason to think that it's personal. Of course, you can refuse to cooperate and then open a thread on LET complaining about how you feel that your rights were violated, etc., and then begin looking for another cheap server, hoping that no provider will ever ask to see your ID, etc.

There are many things worth fighting for in life; I'm just not sure that this is one of them.

• Perhaps. I was also thinking, If i was trying to fraud them I could fake an ID. How do they know its my face on the ID? All they want is something where names match. Pretty stupid tho, i mean old card new card all that changed was EXP date. Thats waht I cant get over.

Plus there was none of this B.S when I first signed up or i'd of been with another provider.

@angstrom said:

There are many things worth fighting for in life; I'm just not sure that this is one of them.

• princeshokoprinceshoko Member
    edited May 2017

Greater Nashville area, Shelbyville address.
    Not possibly, defiantly.

Ran for public office, member of Lions International, Ordained Minister, Well known in my community.
    I will treat you as you treat me. Good or bad.

@jiggawattz said:

• @princeshoko said:
    Greater Nashville area, Shelbyville address.
    Not possibly, defiantly.

Ran for public office, member of Lions International, Ordained Minister, Well known in my community.
    I will treat you as you treat me. Good or bad.

@jiggawattz said:

You chat shit I'll chat shit. You abuse a provider with chargeback fraud and I'll verbally abuse you on here. Sound okay?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

You chat shit I'll chat shit. You abuse a provider with chargeback fraud and I'll verbally abuse you on here. Sound okay?

Actually hard for you now. Proper full-on man crush.

Thanked by 1GenjiSwitchPls

@princeshoko said: Perhaps. I was also thinking, If i was trying to fraud them I could fake an ID. How do they know its my face on the ID? All they want is something where names match. Pretty stupid tho, i mean old card new card all that changed was EXP date. Thats waht I cant get over.

You need to get over it.

It's a spot check. They have your name and address already. They just want to verify that it's you who modified the credit card info. Yes, I know, it seems terribly unfair and it's as though they were singling you out for special treatment because you call yourself "princeshoko" on LET ... but then who would trust someone who calls himself "princeshoko" on LET? ;-)

Just get over it.

• @Nekki said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

Actually hard for you now. Proper full-on man crush.

Don't you worry. I think we could have a mutual situation here.

• rocketrocket Member

lots of drama today...

• @rocket said:
    lots of drama today...

I enjoy using LET to let out my anger towards people who deserve it. For example this Muppet

Thanked by 1Rhys
  • PwnerPwner Member

@princeshoko said:
    Perhaps. I was also thinking, If i was trying to fraud them I could fake an ID. How do they know its my face on the ID? All they want is something where names match. Pretty stupid tho, i mean old card new card all that changed was EXP date. Thats waht I cant get over.

Plus there was none of this B.S when I first signed up or i'd of been with another provider.

And that's about where I'm done hearing your story. The fact that you're even thinking about faking an ID shows you're a sketchy customer. I see nothing wrong with a host who is using preventative fraud security measures such as requesting verification when an account suddenly switches to a new credit card for payment. In fact, I think you're blowing this over-proportion, acting like you've been with them for years when you've only had service with them for 6 months and threatening to chargeback for ALL OF IT, it makes perfect sense for them to ask for ID verification if a customer suddenly changes their form of payment out of the blue during 6 months of service.

TL;DR @princeshoko is a paranoid customer who overreacted to a hosting company that wanted to verify account payment changes and was threatening to chargeback for entire duration of the service.

Thanked by 2angstrom Plioser
  • Will not get over it. This isn't how you provide support to customers.
    Should be as simple as they pull up my account, see ive been with them a while, see the only thing that is changed is the exp date and then say we've fixed the issue your all set to give us your money.

They can spot check others.

I've been "princeshoko" for 25 years. Before that it was "Bacon". At least mines a name and not a unit lol.

@angstrom said:

@princeshoko said: Perhaps. I was also thinking, If i was trying to fraud them I could fake an ID. How do they know its my face on the ID? All they want is something where names match. Pretty stupid tho, i mean old card new card all that changed was EXP date. Thats waht I cant get over.

You need to get over it.

It's a spot check. They have your name and address already. They just want to verify that it's you who modified the credit card info. Yes, I know, it seems terribly unfair and it's as though they were singling you out for special treatment because you call yourself "princeshoko" on LET ... but then who would trust someone who calls himself "princeshoko" on LET? ;-)

Just get over it.

I give up.

Thanked by 1princeshoko
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@princeshoko said:
    At least mines a name and not a unit lol.

Lol indeed.

• YuraYura Member

@princeshoko said:
    I've been "princeshoko" for 25 years. Before that it was "Bacon". At least mines a name and not a unit lol.

Pig's meat is definitely a name.

• Will not get over it. This isn't how you provide support to customers.
    Should be as simple as they pull up my account, see ive been with them a while, see the only thing that is changed is the exp date and then say we've fixed the issue your all set to give us your money.

It's a card change. Due to the way their system works it sees it as a new card. New card on an old account warrants fraud checking. That is exactly how to provide support.

Again why should they trust you if you won't trust them. Youve shown your true colours tonight. I congratulate you on your moronic endeavours.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Yura said:

@princeshoko said:

Pig's meat is definitely a name.

What does 'Yura' mean?