Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

westplainshosting is BIG Liar!Never buy it! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

westplainshosting is BIG Liar!Never buy it!

Comments

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2017

@Nekki said:
    I heard there were some cunts in this thread?

Welcome, cunt.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@Rhys said:

@Nekki said:

Welcome, cunt.

Why thank you, cunt.

Thanked by 2Rhys netomx

@Nekki said:

@Rhys said:

@Nekki said:

Welcome, cunt.

Why thank you, cunt.

No problem, cunt.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@Rhys said:

@Nekki said:

@Rhys said:

@Nekki said:

Welcome, cunt.

Why thank you, cunt.

No problem, cunt.

Such a gentlecunt, as always.

Thanked by 1Rhys
  • BopieBopie Member

@nekki your name was brought up in that cunting discord again, it was all that cunt rhys

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Bopie said:
    @nekki your name was brought up in that cunting discord again, it was all that cunt rhys

I fucking hate Discord.

Thanked by 4Bopie Rhys netomx pike

@Nekki said:

@Bopie said:

I fucking hate Discord.

It's for cunts, but that's why we're so great.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Rhys said:

@Nekki said:

@Bopie said:

I fucking hate Discord.

It's for cunts, but that's why we're so great.

It's cancerous to LET. It's very existence sickens me.

Thanked by 2Rhys netomx
  • AmitzAmitz Member

Discunt.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Amitz said: Discunt.

I like it. That's how we shall name them from now on.

Thanked by 2netomx MikePT
  • AmitzAmitz Member

Nekki said: I like it. That's how we shall name them from now on.

I'm in.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • shiikoshiiko Member

@westplainshosting said:
    First of all everyone here commenting did probably get there services closed or terminated. There was a post here: http://www.hostloc.com/thread-366009-9-1.html

Explaining a problem with our order form that made it possible to add all the extras for no cost. I don't think everyone is stupid here most of you know you didn't pay for any extras and all of you where offered and received the product you paid for.

You are so cute man. Prepare for ddos attack you sucker.

• shiikoshiiko Member

@westplainshosting said:
    First of all everyone here commenting did get service they just got the device they paid for.

The WPH declare that many clients used WHMCS's bug to buy abnormal price VPS. In fact,The bug was WPH's own fault.Clients not hacked or forced WPH to give the price. After they using this bug to order server,WPH can just cancel server and rufund money. But WPH just DELET SERVER AND ACCOUNT.NO MONEY BACK.

• IshaqIshaq Member

DDoS threats are not welcome here.

• bertbert Member
    edited May 2017

@m3gf said:
    But I have to say, these customer ordered a VPS at an unnormal price. WHMCS check out page showed that the addons were free. So they add tons of addons and pay it at a low price.

Anyway,the best way to do this is delete the abnormal orders ,not refuse refund.No matter how the lower price appeared,money back is a alright thing.

• This is a sad story.

• my account was delete,without any notice ,my vps just open one day,there's no any abuse.
    really angry with it

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

zhujianxuefa said: really angry with it

Could you describe how angry you are exactly?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • yanglcyanglc Member

Mispricing is common, as is Microsoft. but if it refuses to delivery and collect the money refused a refund, can only be considered malicious fraud.

• ymgswxymgswx Member

I have never use it , even ssh to it ,just when i see the server is not as descriped,i ask for a refound,the seller delete my account,what a fuck,shit.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@ymgswx said:
    I have never use it , even ssh to it ,just when i see the server is not as descriped,i ask for a refound,the seller delete my account,what a fuck,shit.

Did you charge back or ask for a refund?

Thanked by 1ymgswx
  • m3gfm3gf Member

1.9K views. what a hot thread.

• ymgswxymgswx Member

@trewq said:

@ymgswx said:

Yes,paypal need some data for proving,But the seller just delete my account,what should i do....

• corbpiecorbpie Member

@ymgswx said:

@trewq said:

@ymgswx said:

Yes,paypal need some data for proving,But the seller just delete my account,what should i do....

@ymgswx said:

@trewq said:

@ymgswx said:

Invoices

• @ymgswx said:

@trewq said:

@ymgswx said:

See your mailbox and find the invoce he sent to you.

• burtliburtli Member

• @burtli said:

@westplainshosting Where are the "free add-ons"?

• burtliburtli Member

@doghouch said:

@burtli said:

@westplainshosting Where are the "free add-ons"?

In here

I have a normal order and one "free add-ons" order.
    All orders and accounts have been deleted.

• IThinkUFailedIThinkUFailed Member
    edited May 2017

I don't understand why WestPlain(s)Hosting aren't refunding clients if they're canceling orders and deleting accounts...

Has anyone received the cost of their VPS to their account balance at least? (Providing your account is not deleted obviously)

• burtliburtli Member

@IThinkUFailed said:
    I don't understand why WestPlain(s)Hosting aren't refunding clients if they're canceling orders and deleting accounts...

Has anyone received the cost of their VPS to their account balance at least? (Providing your account is not deleted obviously)

I use this account to login to display this information

This discussion has been closed.