Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

westplainshosting is BIG Liar!Never buy it! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

westplainshosting is BIG Liar!Never buy it!

Comments

• m3gfm3gf Member

@DrFallen said:

@westplainshosting said:
    First of all everyone here commenting did probably get there services closed or terminated. There was a post here: http://www.hostloc.com/thread-366009-9-1.html

Explaining a problem with our order form that made it possible to add all the extras for no cost. I don't think everyone is stupid here most of you know you didn't pay for any extras and all of you where offered and received the product you paid for.

You mind actually posting that here since not everyone has the permission to read it.

That post had been closed since the paypal dispute start.

Content is like:
    "Found one offer that the extra addons are free.
    Provider seems to make a mistake. Anyone want to have one?"

• ngstargatengstargate Member
    edited May 2017

Read this WHT thread webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1636933

I like this

I'd stay away from these guys for a few other reasons:

1. A company based in North Dakota probably shouldn't have only one English speaker.
    2. A company based in North Dakota probably shouldn't be using Central European Time or writing dates in a non-US date format.
    3. These guys can't spell KVM, Linux, or Windows correctly on their website.
    4. Their domain was registered in July of last year, just like westplainshosting's account here on WHT though they claim to be in business for 10 years.
    5. They haven't posted their signature in this thread, but it includes gems such as "Afrodable" "2/47 Support" and "Desicated Servers"

All that being said, pay your bills on time or don't expect your stuff to be there.

Thanked by 2raindog308 netomx
  • XSXXSX Member, Host Rep

interesting因翠丝挺
    exciting一颗赛艇

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

DrFallen said: You mind actually posting that here since not everyone has the permission to read it.

And even those who do may not speak Chinese.

• loger8loger8 Member

we just want refund!

So, you fucked up on your WHCMS page, people bought it.

You corrected the mistake, and some people wanted their money back due to not getting what they ordered.

You denied said refund requests.

Seems like you are in the wrong here.

• corbpiecorbpie Member

GTFO if you do this shit. westplainshosting first summer host of 2017, because no one will buy your crap anymore under that name.__

• @raindog308 He hasn't contributed to the community; why not ban? All he does is copy and paste anyway.

Thanked by 1datako
  • loger8loger8 Member

amazon and dell has also made such a mistake before, but never refuse a refund.so,westplainshosting is liar!

ngstargate said: 4. Their domain was registered in July of last year, just like westplainshosting's account here on WHT though they claim to be in business for 10 years.

I have a toothache and am not feeling very charitable.

@westplainshosting - how long have you been in business? 1 year? 10 years?

Why does the address on your whois not match the address on your web site? I might believe the whois address (random house). I don't believe your web site address, unless you also run a gift store. Then again, give your butchered English and affinity for Central European time zones, I'm wondering if you didn't just google random addresses.

Why does the name on your website not even match your freakin' domain? Are you West Plain or West Plains?

I mean come on...if you can't even type your business name correctly, you don't deserve a provider tag. So I've removed it. You can appeal to @Ishaq and good luck with that.

• fkjfkj Member

westplainshosting said: Explaining a problem with our order form that made it possible to add all the extras for no cost. I don't think everyone is stupid here most of you know you didn't pay for any extras and all of you where offered and received the product you paid for.

I didn't buy your offer but I think I need to point out some legal issue here for you.

I understand that this "bug" has been existing in your system for awhile (1 day maybe). And that during this period, where the price is wrong, you have manually-provisioned multiple orders that "added all the extras with no cost" which have demonstrated that you have the KNOWLEDGE of the "bug", that the price is wrong, but you did nothing to fix the bug (to add price to the extras). Such action might have conducted a crime for Statutory Fraud with omission and negligence as such action results in prejudice to the person who brought the offer, believing that they will receive these extras but end up receiving it partially or nothing.

Also pay attention to what you said to one of the customer who was arguing a refund: "I will also be adding your paypal information to multiple black list and fraud risk company". This might be a crime of accessing computer with dishonest intention.

So please be aware of the "bug" you caused otherwise it might drive you into trouble.

Thanked by 1xNEO
  • 便宜无好货,好货不便宜。

MJJ,管住自己的手呀。别剁手了。

• corbpiecorbpie Member

GG boys. Time to do something else this summer.

Thanks for sharing that. One gem in that thread:

"Normally one would not assume that the customer service representative they are talking to is the owner. Jorden is just a service tech and happened to be one of the few English speakers working that evening."

So Jordan is just a "service tech"? Then why is your LET account signed up with jordan's email address? Either he's just a "service tech" - in which case why is he running your LET presence? - or he's more important than you're letting on.

I think it's the latter, because...

(1) your whois says "TS & Company DBA West Plains Hosting". TS & Company is apparently an ebay consignment company.

(2) If I google for "TS & Company" in Dickinson, ND, I find things like this:

http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/tsandcompany/help-ts-and-company-grow/

...which has Jordan's name all over it.

I think Jordan is your owner, no? So that WHT post was a bunch of BS, right?

Or is it all just an amazing coincidence...

Thanked by 2ngstargate nulldev

@jeff9023 said:
    便宜无好货,好货不便宜。

MJJ,管住自己的手呀。别剁手了。

Folks, our language of discussion is English. We don't allow other languages because mods have no idea what you're saying.

Thanked by 1corbpie
  • MxlMxl Member

You made such a mistake before, then you refuse a refund.so,i agree with that westplainshosting is liar!

• My account and vps got deleted without any notice as well.

• m3gfm3gf Member

@raindog308 said:

@jeff9023 said:
    便宜无好货,好货不便宜。

MJJ,管住自己的手呀。别剁手了。

Folks, our language of discussion is English. We don't allow other languages because mods have no idea what you're saying.

Translation: Cheap stuff is shit, control yourself, dont buy shit anymore

• raindog308 said: Or is it all just an amazing coincidence...

I know! I know! He use LET as crowdfunding!

• YuraYura Member

@m3gf said:

Are you an AWS big spender or something? Read my message above in this thread and understand that WestPlainHosting is a bad host not because of the price.

• m3gfm3gf Member

@Yura said:

@m3gf said:

Are you an AWS big spender or something? Read my message above in this thread and understand that WestPlainHosting is a bad host not because of the price.

I just translate that Chinese setence, bro. do not point someone and say "are you xxxxxxxxx?" then "I xxxx" then "you should xxxxx".

This is a host community, not a churh or something, i dont need you to teach me anything.

• YuraYura Member

@m3gf said:

@Yura said:

@m3gf said:

I just translate that Chinese setence, bro. do not point someone and say "are you xxxxxxxxx?" then "I xxxx" then "you should xxxxx".

This is a host community, not a churh or something, i dont need you to teach me anything.

You literally said "Control yourself. Don't buy shit anymore". Cunt.

• m3gfm3gf Member

@Yura

@m3gf said: Translation: Cheap stuff is shit, control yourself, dont buy shit anymore

Can you see there are still 3 words in front of "Cheap stuff" ?
    They are :
    1 "@m3gf"
    2 "said:"
    3 "Translation:"

I SAID TRANSLATION.
    TRANSLATION, bro,

translation.

Thanked by 2pike NanoG6
  • IshaqIshaq Member

@Yura said:

No, he didn't. He was translating what @jeff9023 said in Chinese.

Thanked by 3nulldev pike NanoG6
  • m3gfm3gf Member

@Yura can not you see "Translation" .

are you blind or something? or just make fun of arguing?

• YuraYura Member

@Ishaq said:

@Yura said:

Then, I refer my reply to the original author.

• m3gfm3gf Member

@Yura said:

@Ishaq said:

@Yura said:

Then, I refer my reply to the original author.

You cunt.

• IshaqIshaq Member

Okay guys, that's enough.

Back on topic now.

• m3gfm3gf Member

Intersting.

• The WPH declare that many clients used WHMCS's bug to buy abnormal price VPS. In fact,The bug was WPH's own fault.Clients not hacked or forced WPH to give the price. After they using this bug to order server,WPH can just cancel server and rufund money. But WPH just DELET SERVER AND ACCOUNT.NO MONEY BACK.

Thanked by 1xNEO
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

I heard there were some cunts in this thread?

This discussion has been closed.