Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

westplainshosting is BIG Liar!Never buy it!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

westplainshosting is BIG Liar!Never buy it!

loger8loger8 Member

IO is only 10M maximum,VPS was removed one day later with NO reason.

Not in accordance with the contract to provide VPS!

DAME Into hell paypal account is [email protected]

Never buy it!Never buy it!Never buy it!

This is a payment receipt for Invoice 695 sent on 15/05/2017

KVM1 - gotcha.xyz (15/05/2017 - 14/08/2017) $4.50 USD
Space: 60GB
Operating System: Ububtu 16.04
RAM: 2GB
Number of IPs: 1

CPU Cores: 4

Sub Total: $4.50 USD
Credit: $0.00 USD
Total: $4.50 USD

Amount: $4.50 USD
Transaction #: 1N261686LG7094609
Total Paid: $4.50 USD
Remaining Balance: $0.00 USD

Comments

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor
    edited May 2017

Here we go.

Edit: Looks like I judged too early. Comments on their latest offer thread seem to support the OP's claim - https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/114115/1-50-kvm-vps-512mb-15gb-hhd-usa

• loger8loger8 Member

go to hell !@westplainshosting

• 真热闹呀。

• xNEOxNEO Member

My account and vps got deleted without any notice as well.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@westplainshosting care to comment?

• m3gfm3gf Member
    edited May 2017

• m3gfm3gf Member
    edited May 2017

But I have to say, these customer ordered a VPS at an unnormal price. WHMCS check out page showed that the addons were free. So they add tons of addons and pay it at a low price.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • zhangsyzhangsy Member

my account has also been deleted without any notice.

• 奸商无处不在,难道是想上明年的 3.15 晚会吗?

• shiikoshiiko Member

Do not surprise with WPS. They are idiots @westplainshosting

• m3gf said: But I have to say, these customer ordered a VPS at an unnormal price.

The idiot is one who buys at such price. It's the same as investing money in HYIP and hoping that you will not be deceived.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

loger8 said: Not in accordance with the contract to provide VPS!

loger8 said: Never buy it!Never buy it!Never buy it!

loger8 said: go to hell !@westplainshosting

This is like a Wesley Williams song.

@westplainshosting do you have anything to say for yourself?

• Your previous offer thread generated many negative comments

• So did the one before it

• Now we're getting more...

Thanked by 1JahAGR
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@jeff9023 said:
    奸商无处不在,难道是想上明年的 3.15 晚会吗?

渔民弗里茨才对新鲜的鱼,新鲜的鱼捕捞弗里茨渔夫。

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

English please guys :)

Thanked by 2netomx NanoG6
  • m3gfm3gf Member

@ngstargate said:

m3gf said: But I have to say, these customer ordered a VPS at an unnormal price.

The idiot is one who buys at such price. It's the same as investing money in HYIP and hoping that you will not be deceived.

It should be provider's wrong.Forgot to set the addons'price.
    But customers alreay know the price shown was a mistake before they buy it.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited May 2017

@trewq said:
    English please guys :)

@brueggus said:
    渔民弗里茨才对新鲜的鱼,新鲜的鱼捕捞弗里茨渔夫。

Translation: Fisherman's Fritz is fishing fresh fish. Fresh fish is fishing fisherman's Fritz.

• First of all everyone here commenting did probably get there services closed or terminated. There was a post here: http://www.hostloc.com/thread-366009-9-1.html

Explaining a problem with our order form that made it possible to add all the extras for no cost. I don't think everyone is stupid here most of you know you didn't pay for any extras and all of you where offered and received the product you paid for.

• YuraYura Member

@ngstargate said:

m3gf said: But I have to say, these customer ordered a VPS at an unnormal price.

What are you even talking about? From $18 for 512mb vps to $60 for a measly 1.5gb vps is not outrageously low. I have tons of VPS at this or lower price level, most are from reputable providers who do it for years and not going anywhere.

You resell OVH at $7 for 1gb ram and spread FUD that anything lower is unsustainable. Is that so? I guess, OVH own VPS at $3.5 per 2GB is a HYIP also?

• @westplainshosting said:
    First of all everyone here commenting did probably get there services closed or terminated. There was a post here: http://www.hostloc.com/thread-366009-9-1.html

Explaining a problem with our order form that made it possible to add all the extras for no cost. I don't think everyone is stupid here most of you know you didn't pay for any extras and all of you where offered and received the product you paid for.

So did you terminate everyone or just people who got the free addons?

• edited May 2017

First of all everyone here commenting did get service they just got the device they paid for.

• @GenjiSwitchPls said:

@westplainshosting said:
    First of all everyone here commenting did probably get there services closed or terminated. There was a post here: http://www.hostloc.com/thread-366009-9-1.html

Everyone's account was corrected to the settings that they actually paid for and not the ones they where trying to steal. The accounts there where closed where the accounts that charged back on paypal or asked that there account be closed. Like many other hosts we do not offer refunds this is clearly stated in our terms of service.

• m3gfm3gf Member

@westplainshosting said:

That Hostloc post had been closed.

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

@westplainshosting said:

Everyone's account was corrected to the settings that they actually paid for and not the ones they where trying to steal. The accounts there where closed where the accounts that charged back on paypal or asked that there account be closed. Like many other hosts we do not offer refunds this is clearly stated in our terms of service.

Okay that is fine. So people only had their accounts closed and VPSes deleted if charged back or if they asked. Can I recommend you avoid the word steal here. This is your fault for listing the addons as free. Whilst what they have done is morally wrong in no way is it illegal.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • teamaccteamacc Member

@westplainshosting said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

@westplainshosting said:

So, you fucked up on your WHCMS page, people bought it.

You corrected the mistake, and some people wanted their money back due to not getting what they ordered.

You denied said refund requests.

Seems like you are in the wrong here.

• zhangsyzhangsy Member
    edited May 2017

@westplainshosting said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

@westplainshosting said:

ridiculous.I dont open paypal dispute before you delete my account .I am always tried to communicate with you .but you delete account without any notice or refund.

• xNEOxNEO Member

You knew those orders did NOT pay for the addons, why you still provision it? It was provision manually by the way.

• m3gfm3gf Member
    edited May 2017

what a mass.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

loger8 said: System: Ububtu

A provider that can't fucking spell the OS right deserves to deadpool sooner than later.

You mind actually posting that here since not everyone has the permission to read it.

This discussion has been closed.