Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where are the TRUMP Deals? - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where are the TRUMP Deals?

1234568»

Comments

• @ThracianDog said:

dedicados said: i change my lunch time just to get a server

:**

• raindog308 said: Yeah, I got up at 2am once to order a LEB. That's when I knew I had a problem.

and thats why i dont have any service from him... yet... 2am right? hehe

• WSSWSS Member

@Francisco said:

@raindog308 said:

dedicados said: it happens, i change my lunch time just to get a server, and it worked.

Pffft...there was a period where if you wanted a BuyVM VPS, you had to get up at 2am and wait because once @Francisco released stock, it sold out immediately. I remember hanging out on Frantech IRC waiting and joking with other addicts.

Yeah, I got up at 2am once to order a LEB. That's when I knew I had a problem.

And instead of seeking help you fed the addiction :3

Good job.

Francisco

Get a cold slice (it's in the fridge).

• YuraYura Member
    edited January 2017

Story time.

I was there. It was happening before my own eyes. All stars aligned perfectly.

The servers were there. Coupon was active.

Damn boxes called me like seductive sirens, teasing cruelly and exciting dark depths of infernal desires within me.

And I was like - fuck it! IT TOO SHALL PASS

Thanked by 3ehab default willie
  • @Yura said:
    Story time.

I was there. It was happening before my own eyes. All stars aligned perfectly.

The servers were there. Coupon was active.

Damn boxes called me like seductive sirens, teasing cruelly and exciting dark depths of infernal desires within me.

And I was like - fuck it! IT TOO SHALL PASS

Teach me, sensei!

Thanked by 1Yura
  • @Junkless said:
    Teach me, sensei!

Breathe in, breathe out. Clear your mind and change your paypal password to random.

Concentrate on your root chakra. Yeah... Keep doing it... Faster...

Ok, now you can eat a scoop of Nutella. Straight from a jar ofc. feels good

Now you are ready to put all credit cards under your ass, sit down and meditate like sensei does!

• LowEndPoems...

Thanked by 1Yura
  • WSSWSS Member

@dedicados said:
    LowEndPoems...

lowbrow.com was a few years ago, man..

Thanked by 1Yura
  • If I had been compensated better for my sex phone line, nothing of this would happen. Nothing.

• @VortexMagnus said:

@zrunner said:

@VortexMagnus said:
    Mag's Happy Hour returns...

Returns? I must have missed the first one but i'm pretty sure im moving some more stuff over to you guys on this happy hour.

The people of Discord had the experience of my first ever Happy Hour recently :)

DONT LEAK THE SECRETS OF THE DISCORD /rant

Thanked by 2imok VortexMagnus