Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where are the TRUMP Deals? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where are the TRUMP Deals?

Comments

• he can't sleep before geekbench!

• @ehab said:

@nhocconan said:

are you sure you are going to sleep.

Sure, just open iPad when I was in bed and saw it, so got it even I was the 2nd. Seems the 1st one did not want it :-)

• @nhocconan said:

have a good sleep and don't forget to tell us about the hw,network etc...>

Thanked by 1nhocconan
  • @ehab said:
    he can't sleep before geekbench!

Mmh, I am not that bench addicted, especially when I got many Online promotions recently, not counting lots of black friday ones :-)..

• WSSWSS Member

@ehab said:
    @nhocconan said:

have a good sleep and don't forget to tell us about the hw,network etc...>

It's just ColoCrossing. We've all seen it before.

• @WSS said:

you've seen too many :) maybe time to use what you have.

from my side, i am almost convinced that i should only read let only 2 times day. takes too much time, and time is so precious now.

oky, if @VortexMagnus shows any great KVMs maybe i'll take after that i will start what i just wrote.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited January 2017

@ehab said:

@WSS said:

you've seen too many :) maybe time to use what you have.

from my side, i am almost convinced that i should only read let only 2 times day. takes too much time, and time is so precious now.

oky, if @VortexMagnus shows any great KVMs maybe i'll take after that i will start what i just wrote.

https://www.vortexnode.com/clients/cart.php?gid=9

Christmas Tier 1 is a wonderful KVM. Enjoy!

512 MB RAM 10GB RAID-10 SSD Storage 1000GB Bandwidth (200Mbps Port Cap) 1 CPU Core 1 IP Address

$10/yr.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • i have seen that, didn't take, want to know what he has for Toronto location if he has.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited January 2017

@ehab said:
    i have seen that, didn't take, want to know what he has for Toronto location if he has.

https://www.vortexnode.com/clients/cart.php?gid=13

• WSSWSS Member

..shit I need to get a life. @VortexMagnus how about putting me on the payroll?

Thanked by 2Hxxx VortexMagnus
  • @WSS said:

You're just addicted!

Just got approval for the KVM Toronto deals. Will post them in a few :)

Thanked by 1WSS
  • WSSWSS Member

@VortexMagnus said:

@WSS said:

You're just addicted!

C'mon. Pay me to shill- I could handle some free dedis!

• VortexMagnusVortexMagnus Member
    edited January 2017

Little something different for you...

cPanel/WHM SSD KVM VPS in Toronto & Atlanta
    Order URL: https://www.vortexnode.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=125

6GB RAM

50GB RAID-10 SSD/SAS Storage

3500GB Bandwidth

4 CPU Core

4 IP Addresses

cPanel/WHM Included - FREE OF CHARGE!

Toronto, Canada & Atlanta, Georgia

Only $19.95 per month

Add WHMCS Branded (Unlimited Clients) for $8 per month if you require it.

I can also do a smaller 3GB RAM / 20GB Storage cPanel VPS for $15/mo if someone would like that, just PM me.

• @WSS said:

@VortexMagnus said:

@WSS said:

You're just addicted!

Go complain about the service in a rage, have the provider come forward directly after and fix it, then keep complaining (get more outrageous). Instant promo for the provider.

• WSSWSS Member

@teamacc said:

@WSS said:

@VortexMagnus said:

@WSS said:

You're just addicted!

Go complain about the service in a rage, have the provider come forward directly after and fix it, then keep complaining (get more outrageous). Instant promo for the provider.

You're just trying to get me banned, aren't you?

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • @WSS said:

@teamacc said:

@WSS said:

@VortexMagnus said:

@WSS said:

You're just addicted!

If that happens, make sure to have someone tell @jarland how you feel about that, and what you would do to his mother or whatever.

• WSSWSS Member

@teamacc said:

@WSS said:

@teamacc said:

@WSS said:

@VortexMagnus said:

@WSS said:

You're just addicted!

If that happens, make sure to have someone tell @jarland how you feel about that, and what you would do to his mother or whatever.

@teamacc said:

@WSS said:

@teamacc said:

@WSS said:

@VortexMagnus said:

@WSS said:

You're just addicted!

DO YOU HAVE A SISTER!?

(Does she have any KVMs that she wants to giveup4me?)

• WSSWSS Member

I'm going to leave that double-quote as it is because it just looks awesome.

• Slices up. Good stuff!

• Have the following SuperDeal that just freed up too.

VNDX848 - Dallas - E3-1240v2 / 16GB RAM / 1 x 120GB SSD + 2 x 1TB SATA / HW RAID w/BBU

2x1Gbps Ports, 10TB Bandwidth, 5 Usable IP's - $40.95/mo

Order URL: https://www.vortexnode.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=115

• Is this CC or?

@VortexMagnus said:
    Have the following SuperDeal that just freed up too.

VNDX848 - Dallas - E3-1240v2 / 16GB RAM / 1 x 120GB SSD + 2 x 1TB SATA / HW RAID w/BBU

• @Hxxx said:
    Is this CC or?

@VortexMagnus said:
    Have the following SuperDeal that just freed up too.

Yes.

• @Yura said:

@VPNsh said:

@hzr said:

VPNsh said: Order Link

I've used you guys in 2013 before and pretty much nothing worked, advertised locations didn't exist, and eventually almost no locations were online. Has anything changed at all? I'm willing to give a second chance but damn

Yup, running much better now. I'll drop you a PM to a one month free trial, only valid for previous clients so that they can give the service another shot.

I had £1.5/year plan with you. Didn't renew, because it was worthless. Now you are marketing it at £15. Speechless.

I had two similar plans from two different previous promos. One has not expired yet, but I let the other go instead of renewing. It was highly annoying to only find out that I would have to pay 30x more (for the equivalent duration of time, assuming no additional price increases and ignoring the hassle of a monthly payment) shortly before I was due to renew. The funny part was that I only used the VPN a couple times/year and I believe that in general, my overall use was cumulatively around 20GB for the entire year; I believe my previous year's usage may have been even lower.

@Zen said:

Yura said: I had £1.5/year plan with you. Didn't renew, because it was worthless. Now you are marketing it at £15. Speechless.

Not defending bad service, but maybe he figured out that he can't provide acceptable service at £1.5/year, and this £15/year price point will allow him to fix that. Not so shocking.

I agree and can appreciate that. However, one practice that is guaranteed to annoy customer regardless the type of service you provide is changing prices for renewals shortly before their service is due for renewal. A more drastic change would hopefully be accompanied by a longer period of notice. In this case, it was a surprise to receive an email a month before my annual plan was up for renewal that said my plan would be changing over to a monthly payment (which is a PITA for me, which is why I always get annual plans whenever I can) and that the amount I would have to pay each month was 250% the amount I had previously been paying for an entire year. Essentially, this was a 30x increase in price for me.

Some of us take a risk and sign up early with great promotions with newer/not as reputable providers in order to lock in those prices down the line and we keep paying even if we aren't heavy users. Perhaps something like offering a different plan for the same or a similar price for very low-use customers might have been received more kindly. I would be curious to know what the approximate retention rate was in terms of how many existing customers on less expensive plans renewed with the higher price and different terms.

Thanked by 1Yura
  • WSSWSS Member

@VortexMagnus said:

@WSS said:

You're just addicted!

Other than Jason and yourself- who curse whenever they see my tickets?

• Just another SuperDeal to throw in here:

VNNJ013 - New Jersey - E3-1270v2 / 32GB RAM / 2x500GB SSD

$44.95/mo - 10TB/1Gbps/5 IPs as per usual.

https://www.vortexnode.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=87

Thanked by 1willie
  • AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

Would be happy to offer +50% at any of our services as a sign of appreciation. :)

Thanked by 1Four20
  • @Andreix said:
    Would be happy to offer +50% at any of our services as a sign of appreciation. :)

+50%? More expensive than normal?

edited January 2017

I can go up to +90% as well... for Trump votes only.

This offer, tho, will require a verification challenge to prove that you actually are a Trump voter. So, before applying for this promo offer, please complete the following phrase: Grab 'em by the...... !

Thanked by 1Four20
  • quickquick Member
    edited January 2017

@Andreix said:
    Grab 'em by the...... !

pizda ?

edited January 2017

@quick said:

@Andreix said:
    Grab 'em by the...... !

pizda ?